Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
Overwhelmed with awesomeness...so many excellent images, I wouldn't even know where to start, but I will say this:
Your portrayals of Isabella and our boy are what some of my personal dreams are made of! I don't know if it's because I think Isabella is the most physically attractive lady in the game...hence why I like those kinds of images the best...but more than mere aesthetic beauty, your art seems to have captured the chemistry between Isabella and our boy so very marvelously. Case in point:

You only have to glance at this exceptional image and you instantly get an idea of what is going on mentally and emotionally with our boy and Isabella...no dialogue or narration even necessary...it's obvious and yet not exaggerated how these two simultaneously both mesh with each other, and yet at times repel one another.

Take a bow good sir...thank you very much for gracing us with your talented artwork. :cool:(y)

Hypnos._

Dec 19, 2022
I've added the.

Desk, chair and rubbish bin

TV room cabinet

Bedside cabinet

Feel free to try and find some of the missing items, the more eyes the better.
oh my god you found that damn bedside cabinet, really good work, why tf was it in a bowling environment LOL

HTC211

Nov 22, 2021
oh my god you found that damn bedside cabinet, really good work, why tf was it in a bowling environment LOL
The only 2 items that come to my mind as not found so far (unless I missed something) are this f@#$& carpet under the MC bed and wall lamps.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Hypnos._

Hypnos._

Dec 19, 2022
The only 2 items that come to my mind as not found so far (unless I missed something) are this f@#$& carpet under the MC bed and wall lamps.
i thought i was just missing the lamps somehow, i was sure you guys have already found them, thats a damn shame, and yeah i was forced to use some random grey carpet, i did a bit of searching for it but to no avail, no idea how to find it, bless nighthacker for his will to search for these assets, because i cant stand it

Pillock

Nov 23, 2019
Under the bed carpet
There are still a number of things missing though.
Large painting of the trees, in the TV corner.​
Small painting on top of the bedside table.​
Pot plant on top of the bedside table.​
3rd item on top of the bedside table.​
Wall lamps.​
The reference images I'm using are from episode 8 free roam.

Reactions: HTC211
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes