Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Syrion93

Jun 7, 2022
So close so Very very close
Do you think you could share the morphs once you are done?

I tried making Sandy a while ago but her tattoos always messed everything up and I'm sure i had the wrong skin.
You look very close to having her spot on bro.

Good luck

boobslover88

May 19, 2017
Do you think you could share the morphs once you are done?

I tried making Sandy a while ago but her tattoos always messed everything up and I'm sure i had the wrong skin.
You look very close to having her spot on bro.

Good luck
most definitely, its her head shape thats messed me up

Reactions: Syrion93

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Truly wonderful works of art by an absolute master of his craft ,
in action !! :love: :love:

Really everything is in it,
the most beautiful light effects,
funny touching scenes,the looks and expressions,

With one of the most beautiful images,
of a divine Josy on a warm summer day on a heavenly palm beach,
but at the same time subtly standing up for an oppressed people and country !!

really beautifully made as always,lockhear !!:giggle::giggle:

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
As always, an amazingly splendid visual feast...one can't help but sit back in awe of so much high-quality beautiful work! :cool:(y)

Scanning over all of these sweet images, the one that keeps popping out the most for me is this one here of the lovely Quinn:

I tend to simp for Quinn pretty hard, I'm not going to lie. But I don't try to white-knight for her when it comes to her detractors saying things because, well, they're usually right. She's amoral, self-serving, self-destructive...she's dangerous to be around for a whole lot of reasons...and let's face it, you're supposed to dislike her. But if you can manage to get our boy closer to her, and when her more vulnerable side starts to surface, it gets much easier to fall for her.

Like the time she rests her head on our boy's chest only after he falls asleep, here too we get to see a more warm and caring side of Quinn, but only when she feels it's safe to let her guard down. I don't know, it may be a trick of the lighting, but it almost looks like a tear welling in her eye as she lovingly caresses the innocent cat; something dependent on her and loves her unconditionally, as if she's getting lost in the pureness of the moment. Stressful as her own life has become...maybe she's even a little bit jealous of the carefree life of the cat too on a subconscious level.

Sorry for my rambling, this was just a darn good and thought-provoking piece of art. Great work as always sir...thank you for posting.

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Don't judge me to harshly since im new to dazz and exprimineting.

Anyways how I want to see Jill 1690789419304.png . Jill has a cute face in my standarts, so the best thing to add to such a cuteface is a naughty thicc body, this body would definetly spin some heads in college.

I want to do a dungen photoshoot with most of the women cast, espcially Quinn and Jill.

Lethal Flourish

Oct 8, 2021
Don't judge me to harshly since im new to dazz and exprimineting.

Anyways how I want to see Jill View attachment 2814161 . Jill has a cute face in my standarts, so the best thing to add to such a cuteface is a naughty thicc body, this body would definetly spin some heads in college.

I want to do a dungen photoshoot with most of the women cast, espcially Quinn and Jill.
I see you're a baker

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes