Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
View attachment 3509364

One big happy family. This is just concept piece for now :)
You know, if anyone would ask me what is unnatural about this picture, my first thought would be... daddy has a bigger cock than his son. I mean WTF. Of course, I assume that guy far right in this picture is his son. I must admit that is a completely new approach. BTW nice work :)

Andurin

Apr 28, 2017
You know, if anyone would ask me what is unnatural about this picture, my first thought would be... daddy has a bigger cock than his son. I mean WTF. Of course, I assume that guy far right in this picture is his son. I must admit that is a completely new approach. BTW nice work :)
I tried to make it Josy, Patrick (Derek and Maya's father),Maya and Derek.

Then again, i like the potential blackmail/corruption/ntr aspect tease, which is why the father is loaded.

Hi, I'm new here. This artwork is awesome! Does anyone do commissions?
I am sure the are plenty. Is your request something 'share-able', because then some of us might make it for free even.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Donnie Brasco

hippianna

Apr 5, 2024
Maybe something with Tybalt creeping on Jill, like looking through her keyhole while she's undressing. I find him hilarious. That rejection dinner scene is *chef's kiss*. I'd still be happy to pay something, though! I always like supporting genuine artists.

Reactions: Andurin

Andurin

Apr 28, 2017
Maybe something with Tybalt creeping on Jill, like looking through her keyhole while she's undressing. I find him hilarious. That rejection dinner scene is *chef's kiss*. I'd still be happy to pay something, though! I always like supporting genuine artists.
Ntr with Tybalt? Sure :D

Ofc anyone who are interested in doing commission work should dm you.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Hi, I'm new here. This artwork is awesome! Does anyone do commissions?
People usually post wishes here, and if someone has the time and will for it, they do it at some point.
Also, no disrespect to anyone taking $ commissions(specially since one of the best to do it - does it), but I personally find it silly to do a $ commission for an existing character from someone else's hard work in a AVN. Fan arts should be free, in my opinion. That said, said person uses all his own private models, so it kind of evens out.

I'm all for people charging making models out of 0 for people.
Nighthacker here would've been set up nicely if he did it privately, haha.
But actual fan arts for $, kind of beats the point.
And not to mention, specially on this site, it would be hella ironic: Pirating games for free, just to make a $ from a game one pirated, resources, models, clothing and else pirated too.

TREXrg

Jun 26, 2022
Nooooo
Tybalt Cry 30min.png

also my Sister you fiend
Tybalt Cry sage too 45min.png

Tybalt Meme cry insert everything in backround
Tybalt Cry alone 5min.png

The Price has increased :ROFLMAO:

doctor-evil-austin-powers.gif

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes