Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Mr. Vargas

Lead artist at Love-Joint
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Quinn_02a.png

I rendered this one 2 days ago but something bothered me. She didn't look like Quinn. So I decided to make my own expression instead using pre made one and it worked like a charm. Also changed her nose and cheek features a bit to get more accurate result. Without her unique smile she is just a model who dressed like Quinn. Her expressions make her who she is. Anyway I hope you like it.

Last edited:

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
View attachment 591259

I rendered this one 2 days ago but something bothered me. She didn't look like Quinn. So I decided to make my own expression instead using pre made one and it worked like a charm. Also changed her nose and cheek features a bit to get more accurate result. Without her unique smile she is just a model who dressed like Quinn. Her expressions make her who she is. Anyway I hope you like it.
A very beautiful render.
I see what you mean though when you say she doesn't look like Quinn as much. The face seems a bit puffier than normal, but its the tattoos that add to her unique look. If you add those, she will look a lot more like Quinn.

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Red Hotness!!

Cocaine... have you ever fucked on cocaine Stephen?
View attachment 580666

This is my first try, still need a lot of work on that face.
Great scene!

This series is amazing!!

Shinny!

Very HOT!!

Hottest librarian!

I posted this in BaDIK thread but from now own I'll share my work in here.

"I see people posted beautiful character renders all the time so I decided to give it a shot. I'm a 3D artist but I never tried DAZ Studio before. This is my very first DAZ creation and I'm sure it won't be the last. I hope you like it."

View attachment 589055
Amazing!!
After the last update I like Quinn more!
Hot Nerdy!

Nice crossover!

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes