Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

klep12

Jun 27, 2018
You are doing it again stop mocking me.:cry::(
And Jill winking that's not her she is a sweet girl not a bully what did you do to her.:(
idk she sent me that pic :ROFLMAO:
i told you depends on who posts what to post. i mean really no offense on that, but Jill and Bella are arguably, if not, the most popular among others

Taikutsuna

Feb 9, 2020
Can we talk about the Elephant in the room? I'm of course talking about Maya's horrible pock marked, wrinkly skin and her inability to put her make up on correctly. oh... and make more Jade art.

I'm back.

Mar 15, 2020
Oh come on people give some love to Sage,Maya,Josy and other character too.
Just try to think about your maggot brother here.:cry:

Reactions: Atherin

Atherin

May 25, 2017
I second the movement to move on Sage, Maya, and Josy.

All though I'm back.... great name, you hurt my english, I think the fact that no one reaaaaally ever figured Maya and Josy out kept them from appearing more. Most of the characters that show up a lot on this forum where 98% strait outa the box so people were more comfortable setting up increadable shots with them without worrying about accidental dog face.

Reactions: I'm back.

klep12

Jun 27, 2018
I second the movement to move on Sage, Maya, and Josy.

All though I'm back.... great name, you hurt my english, I think the fact that no one reaaaaally ever figured Maya and Josy out kept them from appearing more. Most of the characters that show up a lot on this forum where 98% strait outa the box so people were more comfortable setting up increadable shots with them without worrying about accidental dog face.
if my memory serves right, Arcanjo_Fel shared assets for maya. regarding josy and sage, i saw some fan arts before. it really depends on the artists which to make.

Reactions: I'm back.
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes