Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
This is an experimental render. Have you ever wonder how would Isabella look like if she had properly proportioned body? Here is your answer.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
IMO,
Normal is beautiful, beautiful is sexy. I'm a huge fan of normal proportions and so far this is the best render of Isabella. I would totally prefer your version to the one in the game.

randursel

Apr 25, 2018
I'm fairly new to this whole DAZ thing. In fact, this is my first real render. I'm happy for any advice to improve my skills. :)

View attachment 643003
No expert myself so I can't tell you how to do these things but: 1) the lighting looks good but maybe not too interesting 2) the breasts neither look fake nor natural (the area with the underglow: either rounder for fake or hanging down more for natural).

Reactions: Itsol88

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
When you make a render, do you just download the assets and then try to recreate the character models from the game? because throughout this thread I've noticed subtle differences between the fan art and the game models.

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
When you make a render, do you just download the assets and then try to recreate the character models from the game? because throughout this thread I've noticed subtle differences between the fan art and the game models.
Exactly. Some models have only minor differences with what DPC has done, but others are really hard to catch.

Reactions: Casmyr
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes