Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

ABaaaadIdea

Aug 7, 2018
Wanted to add in: someone did a rendition of Maya a while back that looked a lot like by ColorGaleria. Could be a nice alt body/head ?

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Sí, señor... veo que es usted observador. ;) (Soy de origen andaluz, por cierto...)
I've only been to Barcelona once but you know, la Torre Agbar's top was conspicuous in the background with it's unmistakable dick shape :ROFLMAO:.
Yo también soy del sur, no de Andalucía sino de una región vecina / I'm from the south too, not from Andalucia but a neighbouring region. I'm really surprised and glad to learn that we share a common origin in a way.

Reactions: Coriolan

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Stunning view, in that setting it almost make me thing that it is perfect girl for a motorcycle.:ROFLMAO:
michael1984 will probably cheat on Sage now.;)
Really nice job and much appreciated.
I mean damn im not cheating on Sage … But looking is fine as long as u dont touch … Looking aint cheating :ROFLMAO:

But damn nice job on the render

Now we need a Sage render in that jacket anyone ? would apreciate it a lot :love:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I mean damn im not cheating on Sage … But looking is fine as long as u dont touch … Looking aint cheating :ROFLMAO:

Now we need a Sage render in that jacket anyone ? would apreciate it a lot :love:
Bro, I was wondering... Imagine Sage or Bella insisted on borrowing your jacket and the zipper burst.
Would you cry? :Kappa:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Bro, I was wondering... Imagine Sage or Bella insisted on borrowing your jacket and the zipper burst.
Would you cry? :Kappa:
I be more worried with the zipper bursting with Bella then Sage lmao but for the sake of it

It be not that bad caus u can still wear it open

But yeah I need Sage in that jacket for a screen saver :ROFLMAO:

:love:

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019

Just take those sun glasses off, you may decide that there is too much temptation.... and touch ... accidentally I mean. ;)
Looking ain't cheating if your thoughts are innocent..... I doubt they are though:devilish:
Yeah, I feel you, you really need Sage in that jacket to balance out desires :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: michael1984
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes