Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
See I guess I don't care about things like that. But now after the last few comments I'm going to be more cautious in what I say.
Look dude, I'm not trying to start anything. You can like whichever character you like and nobody's going to attack your or whatever. Don't take such stuff so seriously as most of the time on this thread, we also enjoy making fun of each other while discussing the game. So chill out.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Getting in a relationship with Jill in like Episode 8 will be the worst decision MC ever does. She'll just cockblock everything and he won't do shit with anyone until they get married, which means the epilogue after episode 16-20, whichever is the last episode.
Honestly, I feel that way about all of the LIs. I'm putting off the relationships until the last possible minute. I hate the idea of a college girlfriend before even the mid-way point of the game (and what, only 3 weeks or so of game world time?)! This is college, let's have some fun. Go to parties, have sex, drink, have a good time.

Do we really think our exclusive girlfriend will let us hang out alone with the other girls? I think I'll miss that almost as much as the manwhoring. We can just kiss those movie nights and dorm room hang outs goodbye. Those moments, if any, will be fleeting after you say "I do" to the relationship.

Reactions: crabsinthekitchen

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
or perhaps... because of a bad interaction with other LI, Jill will not be interested in the MC
Why in the hell did I even bother coming back to this thread when I knew I was going to be fucked with?
You do realise that it's a distinct possibility that, due to interactions with other characters, it might cause Jill to not want a relationship with the MC? Sure, if you play the totally faithful route then it will probably work out, but I think people should be prepared for the possbility that one wrong decision could doom a relationship.

The story has a long way to go before it concludes, he's 3 weeks into a 4 year program.

It will last as long as Pinkcakes wants it to go. As long as he's bringing in the big money, he's not going to stop.

Some of the players with cemented relationships might find some of the later chapters boring, but that's a consequence of that decision.
Well, we're not going to see all 4 years, that's for damn sure, and we might not even get one whole year out of the MC's life at college because the story has progressed quite a bit already to the point where if it keeps up this pace of progression, there could easily be some major developments in just the next few in-game weeks or even in-game month, and this could easily be covered in the next 4-6 episodes.

Last edited:

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
I had a thought about if this game would cover more than MCs Freshman year. We know that Sage is graduating that year, but what if she actually comes back to B&R to get a higher degree? I don't remember if DPC talked about if we would follow MC to his Sophomore year at least, if we do, I think we'd still be able to see Sage in the school setting.
A scenario to keep the likes of Sage there would be her becoming a professor etc not sure if it's mentioned what she is studying but could explain why Bella was helping her in the library.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Honestly, I feel that way about all of the LIs. I'm putting off the relationships until the last possible minute. I hate the idea of a college girlfriend before even the mid-way point of the game (and what, only 3 weeks or so of game world time?)! This is college, let's have some fun. Go to parties, have sex, drink, have a good time.

Do we really think our exclusive girlfriend will let us hang out alone with the other girls? I think I'll miss that almost as much as the manwhoring. We can just kiss those movie nights and dorm room hang outs goodbye. Those moments, if any, will be fleeting after you say "I do" to the relationship.
Agreed. Season 2 is way too early for that. Maybe we can start the exclusive relationships at the beggining of Season 4 when we are reaching the conclusion of the storyline or whichever season DPC decides will be the last. But still at the moment, none of the main LI's are available for a relationship anyways:

• Bella is still married and I don't remember a divorce being mentioned in the game
  • Sage is still hung up on Chad and not ready to move on
  • Maya and Josy are in a relationship. A throuple exclusive relationship is weird as it sounds. Plus trying to separate them so you can be in a relationship with one of them is a massive DIK-ish move
  • Jill is being blackmailed by some guy who's enamored by her and she somehow believes him even though he has no proof. So as of the end of episode 6, until the issue is resolved, she's not available for it and doesn't want it in fact out of fear what might happen to MC

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
See I guess I don't care about things like that. But now after the last few comments I'm going to be more cautious in what I say.
oh sorry, there seems to have been a misunderstanding, replaying the game for the 12+ time, I'm paranoid about the game and even the slightest change in the game gets my spder-senses tingling

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I'm not sure about you all, but I can see the change in Quinn. From earlier episodes when she's just chaotic for chaos sake to the library scene in Episode 6. The change may be hard for some to see but that little look she gives MC from behind the wall just before she leaves and the text conversation when she's a bit vulnerable saying thank you. It seems to me like MC is showing her something she's definitely not used to seeing from many people and that's a genuine sense of caring and love.
The problem with Quinn is not that she doesn't want to change.
Quinn's problem is that she is trapped in quicksand. The more she fights against it, the deeper she sinks. Without help, Quinn can't get out of it. That's the fact.

But you can only help someone if they want help.

That's why I agree with Holy Bacchus. She has to reach her personal low point before maybe the switch in her head will be changed.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Quinn's problem is that she is trapped in quicksand. The more she fights against it, the deeper she sinks. Without help, Quinn can't get out of it. That's the fact.

That's why I agree with Holy Bacchus. She has to reach her personal low point before maybe the switch in her head will be changed.
Just please, DPC, don't turn it into a sappy love story with Quinn. I cannot fucking stomach that. I like the character of Quinn just the way she is. I want the prickly relationship where MC and Quinn trade jabs, make fun of each other, and even get on each other's nerves. If I have to sit through a scene where Quinn and MC cuddle and profess love, I'm going to vomit.
If you want the lovey-dovey stuff, you go with Jill.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018

I agree as well, which goes back to why I believe the library scene in episode 6 is so QUINNtessential :KEK:
"I didn't ask for your help!"
"You may not want it, but maybe you need it"

• Haha
Reactions: MelonGod

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
Just please, DPC, don't turn it into a sappy love story with Quinn. I cannot fucking stomach that. I like the character of Quinn just the way she is. I want the prickly relationship where MC and Quinn trade jabs, make fun of each other, and even get on each other's nerves. If I have to sit through a scene where Quinn and MC cuddle and profess love, I'm going to vomit.
Meanwhile you're picking a pimp and a drug dealer, who doesn't have any STDs only because game logic. Considering the shit Quinn gets up to, she'd be giving clap-jobs to people, in addition to Arieth's crab-jobs.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Oh gross bro no. I'm diehard Quinn and I would HATE that sappy bullshit as well. I love Quinn for how she is.

PereFourreAss

Sep 30, 2020
Don't worry, if they ever get in a relationship, it will be one of those where they call each other names all day

drakken

Nov 13, 2017

This is true. With my theory of the check. It could make not one, but two people that are close to her, majorally pissed off with her (Tommy and mc). it also wouldn't completely screw over mc because he would be back to where he was before receiving it, but at the same time be a low blow to him.

n0cn1l

Incest it's all relative
Donor
Dec 25, 2017

I'm disappointed at you dali, Quinn doesn't need a redemption arc or anyone help. By doing it her persona will change to something like those snowflakes character that should not be named. You're weak, you lack hatred

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
View attachment 1115097
I found this picture. After processing, I can see that the soldier was moved to a locked room.
Cool, thanks for doing that! It looks like he is standing on a towel or something. Heels appear slightly elevated and the left foot positioned a little bit in front of the right. I wonder what that is behind the boots/mannequin/dead body/large fetus/sex slave/intruder/Burke/James...another door? Piece of furniture? Can't tell. Interesting view.
Effigy? Or shrine?
I've been avoiding jumping into the What's Under the Door pool until now, but here it goes:

It's not her husband, but rather it's the picture that was hanging in the reading room. We see it for the first time during our drunken exploration. It's on the left-side wall:
1 Picture hanging.png

Then, it was on the floor the day after the whole M&J saga:
2 Picture on the floor.png

That evening, Bella glanced at it while they were walking out of the room:
3 Picture after supper.png

The morning after the Cathy drama, it's gone. This is the same morning MC glances under the door.
4 Picture gone.png

In the enhanced screenshots several folks have posted of what's under the door, it looks like the shoes are the bottom part of a picture in a frame with a cloth on the floor in front of it, which might have been covering it up and then removed by Bella so she could look at the picture.

As for what the picture is, now you're talking wild theory territory. But what the hell - I'll go there, too. It's her kid. The shoes could be Chuck Taylors or even hiking boots. The stepping stool and low mirror in the bathroom are obviously for a child. And, the shirt she loaned MC for yoga was short, maybe for a pre-teen. How old was the kid in the picture? Where did he (yes, gender assumed) go? Why is she packing away stuff that reminds her of him? And what's the deal with the axe (ok, probably unrelated)?

The answer to all is "I don't give a crap." Of my 9 saved routes, Bella's will always be the first I play through when updates are released. And I can say that with the confidence of knowing she's not hiding a corpse or an invalid next to her downstairs bathroom.

Last edited:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
This talk of exclusivity made me think of Jill after the relationship has begun. Do you think we will get to see a DIK mansion walk of shame with her? :oops: How would that play out? :giggle: I think the brothers would be in too much awe to even say anything!

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I've been avoiding jumping into the What's Under the Door pool until now, but here it goes:

It's not her husband, but rather it's the picture that was hanging in the reading room. We see it for first time during our drunken exploration. It's on the left-side wall:
View attachment 1115898

Then, it was on the floor the day after the whole M&J saga:
View attachment 1115902

That evening, Bella glanced at it while they were walking out of the room:
View attachment 1115908

The morning after the Cathy drama, it's gone. This is the same morning MC glances under the door.
View attachment 1115920

In the enhanced screenshots several folks have posted of what's under the door, it looks like the shoes are the bottom part of a picture in a frame with a cloth on the floor in front of it, which might have been covering it up and then removed by Bella so she could look at the picture.

As for what the picture is, now you're talking wild theory territory. But what the hell - I'll go there, too. It's her kid. The shoes could be Chuck Taylors or even hiking boots. The stepping stool and low mirror in the bathroom are obviously for a child. And, the shirt she loaned MC for yoga was short, maybe for a pre-teen. How old was the kid in the picture? Where did he (yes, gender assumed) go? Why is she packing away stuff that reminds her of him? And what's the deal with the axe (ok, probably unrelated)?

The answer to all is "I don't give a crap." Of my 9 saved routes, Bella's will always be the first I play through when updates are released. And I can say that with the confidence of knowing she's not hiding a corpse or an invalid next to her downstairs bathroom.
You sir, are brilliant! I may not agree with everything, but that post is gold!

EDIT: Had to bookmark that!

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes