Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I actually was just replaying this party part and noticed that the two people that Mr. Man-Bun was talking to acted like they were hoping to make an impression on him, not the other way around. The one guy said it was good that he thought that Mr. Man-Bun liked him, but the other doubted whether he would remember them in the morning due to his drinking.

Also, Mr. Man-Bun has rather dark hair. Much darker than Sage. And who knows what the mother's hair color is like? Black hair color is a domanant gene, so my first assumption was that this was actually Jill's father. He expected his daughter to be there, and she would have been if it wasn't for the emergency with Cathy. If MC says he's a student, Mr. Man-Bun immediately ponits out the existance of honored guests, which I believe Jill technically is as a woman in the frat.

So my money's been on this guy being Jill's father.
Those were 2 Preps that he was talking to and man-bun guy (Sage's Dad) could have made up some BS story about how he's a very important and influential man and they believed him, which is why they thought they made a good impression on him and that this was good for them.

As for the hair colour, red hair is a recessive gene and if two people carry it, regardless of what hair colour they have, they can have a red-haired child.

For further reasoning on why this was Sage's Dad, I'll refer you to shazba's brilliant post.
We've been down this path in excruciating detail.:

These are the facts from the game, to be (I would have though) fairly easily utilized to deduce who Sage's dad is:
  • Sage says her dad has shown up to the party
  • He expects his daughter to be there but can't find her
  • Sage says she's avoiding her dad.
  • He has red hair
  • Sage has red hair
  • red hair is hereditary thing
  • Sage says her dad is there looking for business opportunities and kissing asses
  • He is there schmoozing people and even lists all the people he needs to see: "I still have to chat with Dr. Johnson, Will Burr, Sir Gregory and Professor Burke..."
Quotes from the game to back up the shit that I just wrote (when the MC talks to Sage in Tybalt's room):

mc "Are you at least having fun here?"​
sa "Um...no?"​
sa "Everyone's so fucking fake and my dad even showed up tonight."​
mc "Your dad's here?"​
sa "Ugh... Yeah. That's why I'm not downstairs and have turned off my phone. I'm avoiding him."​
sa "He's just here looking for new business opportunities and kissing asses. It makes me sick."​

And Sage's dad when he's talking to some preps:

Sages Dad: "It's been fun chatting, but I must excuse myself."​
Sages Dad: "I still have to chat with Dr. Johnson, Will Burr, Sir Gregory and Professor Burke before the night gets older."​
Sages Dad: "And can you believe that I've yet to find my daughter in this crowd? I was under the impression she'd attend the party."​

Now yes, we know Sage said her father bottles up his emotions, she's talking about him talking about problems, not about him being able to talk to people at a party. She also, as quoted above, said he's "looking for business opportunities and kissing asses". That's what he was doing, trying to ingratiate himself with other people at the party.

Doorknocker

Aug 5, 2017
Those were 2 Preps that he was talking to and man-bun guy (Sage's Dad) could have made up some BS story about how he's a very important and influential man and they believed him, which is why they thought they made a good impression on him and that this was good for them.

As for the hair colour, red hair is a recessive gene and if two people carry it, regardless of what hair colour they have, they can have a red-haired child.

For further reasoning on why this was Sage's Dad, I'll refer you to shazba's brilliant post.
It's possible that it's Sage's dad, but almost everything Shazba cites as eveidence applies equally to Sage's father being "Red haired guest," who's shmoozing a business man and trying to entice him to a retreat. Red haired guest seems pretty focused on the prize there.

I'm defnitely not saying anything is definite. In fact, my main point is just that there are multiple possibilites with the evidence we have. I'm just putting my money on Mr. Man-Bun being Jill's father.

Reactions: dalli_x

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
It's possible that it's Sage's dad, but almost everything Shazba cites as eveidence applies equally to Sage's father being "Red haired guest," who's shmoozing a business man and trying to entice him to a retreat. Red haired guest seems pretty focused on the prize there.

I'm defnitely not saying anything is definite. In fact, my main point is just that there are multiple possibilites with the evidence we have. I'm just putting my money on Mr. Man-Bun being Jill's father.
Jill's Dad, whether he's the heir of the Royce dynasty or married the heir of the Royce dynasty, would not likely be clowning around like this guy and making an embarassment out of himself. Plus, being of the main Royce dynasty line, people would likely treat him with much more respect and reverence than this guy was shown and he'd be someone that people want to talk to, not dismiss like those 2 guys did.

Sage doesn't strike me as someone who comes from a rich, classy family, and this man-bun guy fits that description like a glove, whereas you'd expect much more class from a Royce.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

The bun dude literally states he's looking for his daughter but can't find her. Sage is actively hiding from her father and has even turned her phone off. If it was Jill's dad he could just call her; the MC call's Jill without any problems.

Sage says her dad is sucking ass, looking for more contacts, bun dude is schmoozing up to those dudes (who obviously try to get rid of him).

The other red haired guy is getting along well with his colleague, someone he already has an obviously established work relationship with.

I would be absolutely shocked if bun-man wasn't Sages dad, more shocked than if Chad turns out not to be gay.

Doorknocker

Aug 5, 2017
Jill's Dad, whether he's the heir of the Royce dynasty or married the heir of the Royce dynasty, would not likely be clowning around like this guy and making an embarassment out of himself. Plus, being of the main Royce dynasty line, people would likely treat him with much more respect and reverence than this guy was shown and he'd be someone that people want to talk to, not dismiss like those 2 guys did.

Sage doesn't strike me as someone who comes from a rich, classy family, and this man-bun guy fits that description like a glove, whereas you'd expect much more class from a Royce.
Agree to disagree there. I wash windows for some very, very rich people. They can be pretty damn eccentric. In fact, I tend to associate someone who feels comfortable being a real eccentric character around a rich crowd as being pretty rich themselves.

Reactions: Warscared

himdawg

Feb 12, 2021
So, bare with me. This will probably count as off-topic but I am just so curious.

Personally, music is the most important factor in a scene. So, what song goes best with whom? :love:

Doorknocker

Aug 5, 2017
The bun dude literally states he's looking for his daughter but can't find her. Sage is actively hiding from her father and has even turned her phone off. If it was Jill's dad he could just call her; the MC call's Jill without any problems.

Sage says her dad is sucking ass, looking for more contacts, bun dude is schmoozing up to those dudes (who obviously try to get rid of him).

The other red haired guy is getting along well with his colleague, someone he already has an obviously established work relationship with.

I would be absolutely shocked if bun-man wasn't Sages dad, more shocked than if Chad turns out not to be gay.
It's a decent point about the phone, but personally, I'd consider actively calling her in a party like that a bit much instead of just keeping an eye out for her. If there was something urgent, then sure.

I think your reasoning about the schmoozing thing assumes Sage's dad is bad at schmoozing, which Mr. Man Bun clearly is if he's goal-directed in what he's doing instead of just being an eccentric character. If Sage's dad is good at schmoozing, then it could easily be the short haired guy.

Again, I think there are multiple possibilities.

Reactions: dalli_x

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
It's a decent point about the phone, but personally, I'd consider actively calling her in a party like that a bit much instead of just keeping an eye out for her. If there was something urgent, then sure.

I think your reasoning about the schmoozing thing assumes Sage's dad is bad at schmoozing, which Mr. Man Bun clearly is if he's goal-directed in what he's doing instead of just being an eccentric character. If Sage's dad is good at schmoozing, then it could easily be the short haired guy.

Again, I think there are multiple possibilities.
The disdain in how Sage relays his actions:

"He's just here looking for new business opportunities and kissing asses. It makes me sick"

Is because he's slimy about it. Just like man bun was. If you're a charismatic person, people come to you at parties. And if her dad was that type, she wouldn't loathe his style.

Doorknocker

Aug 5, 2017
The disdain in how Sage relays his actions:

"He's just here looking for new business opportunities and kissing asses. It makes me sick"

Is because he's slimy about it. Just like man bun was. If you're a charismatic person, people come to you at parties. And if her dad was that type, she wouldn't loathe his style.
Agree to disagree there, too, about the how accurately children judge and view their parents, especially if they're particularly rebellious children (or children going through a rebellious phase). Bear in mind that this is also in the context of Sage being scantily dressed in a party where she's specifically hired to be eye candy. I can't imagine a scenario where she'd want to see her dad.

Again, multiple possibilities.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
If you mean body size, I give you rights.

But if not, you should go back to school to improve your raking ability. The solution would be "Maya³>Jill*-18". So Maya in the throuple is high 3. Jill had 3 (dates) * - Six (Sex=Six)=-18.(y)
I have no idea what you just said but I feel like I should be offended.

• Haha
Reactions: MelonGod

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Bear in mind that this is also in the context of Sage being scantily dressed in a party where she's specifically hired to be eye candy. I can't imagine a scenario where she'd want to see her dad.
I can. :devilish: I've been fully indoctrinated by F95

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes