Lewdpussydick

Jul 1, 2019
Look bro, I am not here to you insult or anything. But you seriously don't have idea how iq works.
If you solely base your iq on online tests than sorry it not your actual iq. Real iq tests are 3 to 4 hours long and they don't judge your pattern recognition which those online test do. If you have certification from Mensa or any psychologist then it's good for you.
And for time and patience, you didn't consider them to be an aspect of iq then seriously your iq ain't above Average. Let me tell you know why it's important, some people can grasp tons of knowledge in a go while some can't. You know why because they have photographic memory and can remember everything about it, and on the latter many have abstract memory they remember portions of it but not the whole thing. And then comes mind into play, conscious sub conscious mind. Some people solve problems in an instant because their sub conscious mind while many call memories in conscious mind to make logic that's where patience come, what I can do with all the knowledge if I can't sit still and make conclusions of the data I gathered.
And then there are many aspects of intelligence for which I don't have time to tell you and in today's world iq is irrelevant, psychologist have discovered many different types of intelligence.

Also, remember whatever you get on first try on your iq test is the real iq. Never prepare for it, because then anyone can score high scores.

To summarize it, iq tests are overrated and outdated.

Watch this video

Last edited:
Jan 30, 2021
Look bro, I am not here to you insult or anything. But you seriously don't have idea how iq works.
If you solely base your iq on online tests than sorry it not your actual iq. Real iq tests are 3 to 4 hours long and they don't judge your pattern recognition which those online test do. If you have certification from Mensa or any psychologist then it's good for you.
And for time and patience, you didn't consider them to be an aspect of iq then seriously your iq ain't above Average. Let me tell you know why it's important, some people can grasp tons of knowledge in a go while some can't. You know why because they have photographic memory and can remember everything about it, and on the latter many have abstract memory they remember portions of it but not the whole thing. And then comes mind into play, conscious sub conscious mind. Some people solve problems in an instant because their sub conscious mind while many call memories in conscious mind to make logic that's where patience come, what I can do with all the knowledge if I can't sit still and make conclusions of the data I gathered.
And then there are many aspects of intelligence for which I don't have time to tell you and in today's world iq is irrelevant, psychologist have discovered many different types of intelligence.

Also, remember whatever you get on first try on your iq test is the real iq. Never prepare for it, because then anyone can score high scores.
pff bro , i nailed my IQ test

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Woah, dumping his awesome dad for cash?! That goes beyond the DIK scale! :eek:

We know Nick didn't physically trash the mansion, he was with the DIKs the whole time during the prep mansion raid. It's even possible he wasn't entirely aware just how bad it was going to be, but his involvement is still likely.

But the only thing that incriminates Nick (other than his overall shifty as fuck face and behavior) is that his room wasn't trashed. It's not entirely subtle (an entire conversation is dedicated to it), but it's also not blatant proof.

It seems like the mc is the only nosy fucker that went around and checked on everyone after the trashing, so nobody else even noticed that Nick got away unscathed. He even tells the mc not to tell the others. He goes so far as to buy Jacob vouchers for shit because he feels so bad (guilty much, motherfucker?). He also volunteers to do a stint at the old people's home (a phone call was dedicated to how guilty that fucker is feeling...).

On the other hand, the thing that incriminates the Alphas is that their logo is sprayed fucking everywhere, and the dildos. They are dumb cunts, but not that dumb.

It doesn't really make sense if the Alphas were trying to incriminate Nick:
  • How would they know about his ongoing friendship with Vinny?
  • How would they know which is Nick's room?
  • Why the fuck would they use the dildos and spray their logo everywhere if they wanted to incriminate someone else? Like I said, they are stupid, but not that stupid.
And there's no way the Alphas would blatantly incriminate themselves like that, not with all the heat on Chad and on them. Nope, the Alphas are the ones being incriminated and the "subtle" hints as to who it is, are Nick's clean room and his regular pining about Vinny.

The Alpha's logo is definitely a red herring, and we know that because currently the story's characters believe it was the Alphas. Classic misdirection.

The same technique was used when the reader was led to believe Josy had a boyfriend (she never said it - it was the MC that assumed it), and that Chad's side bitch was a girl (Sage just assumed it). DPC has the characters themselves misdirect to us (because the characters can make mistakes) while he gives us other clues in the narrative to identify the truth.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
By having the characters tell us the wrong thing, a lot of players will believe it, so when the truth comes it's a "big reveal". That's pretty cheap just to make up some other contradicting story later, but if there are earlier signs pointing to the alternative that we (may or may not) have picked up on, it's no longer just a cheap bait and switch, it's fun storytelling.

If it wasn't for threads like this and people discussing these things, it's possible more than half the players wouldn't pick up on this kind of stuff. They wouldn't have guessed Chad was gay either (plenty of people were convinced Mel was the side bitch right up until the answer was revealed).

But DPC's "twists" aren't mind blowing, they are fairly well crafted into the story, just not at the insane level that dalli_x imagines them to be.

The only revelation I didn't see coming was Josy and Maya's relationship, and yet in hindsight there were some clues to that too.

The thing about the cell phone and the leaked file that trips me up is the understanding that the DIK rooster posts can only be done from the laptop (that's why the laptop was such a big deal during the Cathy Cluck).

This is contrary to the real world where you can log in to an account and tweet from any device. That makes it a little less convincing that Jamie's lost phone would be linked to the laptop where Jade's file was stored.

That said, I'm certain Jamie's lost phone is significant. I just can't see how it fits in to things.

dalli_x, could you post your enhanced image? It's not that I don't believe you, it's just... actually no, I just don't believe you...
there are 2 aspects with which I disagree.

what blames Nick is not the fact that his room was spared, but the fact that he told MC that his room suffered little damage, he makes no attempt to hide it. the main evidence against him is something he brings to light himself

if it had been the Jocks theirs would have been a revenge, why would they hide? when you take revenge you want it to be known that it was you. the Jocks are imbeciles, but what were they risking? the DIKs had their dirty asses too, they could in no way denounce them without getting into trouble. filling the DIKs' dwelling with their symbols is a big humiliation. there is no strangeness

• Thinking Face
Reactions: shazba and DavDR

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017

You know, what most people confuse or equate. Knowledge=Intelligence.

A human teaches a parrot to say that the earth is round. The parrot repeats this. Is the bird now intelligent, because he knows that the earth is round?

Knowledge belongs to a certain part to intelligence, but is not decisive. Think about the following sentence.

"Knowledge is not intelligence, intelligence creates knowledge".

If you want, we can philosophize gladly about it.

Last edited:

Lewdpussydick

Jul 1, 2019

You know, what most people confuse or equate. Knowledge=Intelligence.

A human teaches a parrot to say that the earth is round. The parrot repeats this. Is the bird now intelligent, because he knows that the earth is round?

Knowledge belongs to a certain part to intelligence, but is not decisive. Think about the following sentence.

"Knowledge is not intelligence, intelligence creates knowledge".

If you want, we can philosophize gladly about it.
No dude, I don't want to. I have had discussions with real psychologist and psychiatrist, and they do consider iq is important but isn't everything.
Anyway I don't consider wikipedia to be my fact checker where anyone can post anything.

Reactions: ChipLecsap
Feb 21, 2019
sorry new to this thread played a lot of games on here and let me start by saying this is one of the best ive played just wondering though has any one else noticed a that it really doesnt want you in a relationship or dateing as the game puts it with more than one charecter and b does any one think jill could be mc cousin jill refers to her inheritance from dead sister mcs mouther died at 18 ish and was dishoned by family simlar to jills sister

Reactions: shazba
Jan 30, 2021
avrg IQ is kind of low ... look at B&R ... Arieth is on like her 3rd year
she may even become a rock scientist .

srsly though avrg IQ is around 2 digits ...

No dude, I don't want to. I have had discussions with real psychologist and psychiatrist, and they do consider iq is important but isn't everything.
Anyway I don't consider wikipedia to be my fact checker where anyone can post anything.
thats because people that have low IQ go and edit the pages they shouldnt
mainly religion and biology - for some unknown reson - damn zelots .
also things like history - i wouldnt ....

but subjects that have low chance of bias editing can be considered trustworthy

sorry new to this thread played a lot of games on here and let me start by saying this is one of the best ive played just wondering though has any one else noticed a that it really doesnt want you in a relationship or dateing as the game puts it with more than one charecter and b does any one think jill could be mc cousin jill refers to her inheritance from dead sister mcs mouther died at 18 ish and was dishoned by family simlar to jills sister
yes Jill sisters name is Lana and MCs mom is named Lynette ..,
they look nothing a like .. Lana looks basically like Jill with a cool hat on

and Lynette looks like
well this :

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I know such opinions from psychologists and psychiatrists. They always come with experience and feelings are just as important.

The joke in the whole thing is that experience and feelings flow into the intelligence, as well as the perceptive faculty, the ability to recognize patterns and connections.

Intelligence determines how a person perceives his environment.

Reactions: drooopy

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
there are 2 aspects with which I disagree.

what blames Nick is not the fact that his room was spared, but the fact that he told MC that his room suffered little damage, he makes no attempt to hide it. the main evidence against him is something he brings to light himself

if it had been the Jocks theirs would have been a revenge, why would they hide? when you take revenge you want it to be known that it was you. the Jocks are imbeciles, but what were they risking? the DIKs had their dirty asses too, they could in no way denounce them without getting into trouble. filling the DIKs' dwelling with their symbols is a big humiliation. there is no strangeness
The problem with accepting it's the jocks is then accepting that they trashed the complete shit out of everyone's room, the entire mansion, but Nick's room is pristine. Like they just forgot to trash it? Why include such an inane, pointless event of Nick's room being untouched if it's meaningless?

Nick didn't just come out and say his room had little damage, the mc came into his room and saw it was perfect and commented, Nick had to say something.

Also, this discussion with Nick occurs during the second free roam at the mansion, but even during the first free roam Nick's room was perfect.

The story with Nick is almost non-existent. He's basically just been a foil and a conduit for Vinny all along.

In episode 2, when you're first introduced to Nick (and the mc jokes "Nick the DIK"), he's talking to Jacob and the mc comes in on the last sentence:

Nick: "Yeah, I saw him last week. He's doing fine...sort of..."​

In hindsight (now that we know about his association with Vinny and that Vinny left the DIKs), this is assuredly Vinny that he's talking about. So literally the first words we hear from Nick are about Vinny.

The next time Vinny speaks is in episode 3, at the Pink Rose, Nick is blubbering about missing Vinny and everything he talks about is introducing us to Vinny.

The following conversation with Nick is in episode 4, when the mc is questioning people about the Cathy Cluck and finds Nick looking shifty as fuck in the library, apart from deflecting his purpose for being in the library, all Nick can talk about is Vinny again.

In episode 5, there's the whole prologue with Vinny and Nick and Nick is virtually invisible there.

Then later in episode 5, for the first time ever Nick talks about something other than Vinny. But this is the end of Hell Week and the DIKs are all enjoying the crazy antics that Derek and the mc got up to and later he makes a comment after the fight with Caleb and finally there the "fix the mansion" scene where he passes comment after the mc comes up with a plan.

Episode 6, the first DIK mansion free roam, who's Nick talking about? Vinny of course. Gives us further insight into why he may have left the DIKs.

Then in the second DIK mansion free roam there's the whole "clean room" discussion. He doesn't mention Vinny at all, but I'm thinking Vinny is very related to the whole thing.

In episode 6 he also mentions feeling nervous when they are awaiting the verdict from Rusty's meeting with Cathy after the Cathy Cluck. Then when they are celebrating the mc's birthday, Nick pipes in to state that Vinny fucked Arieth before Tommy, and then he shiftily claims he also fucked Arieth but he's clueless about the crabs (he didn't fuck her...).

Then in episode 7, for the entire episode he doesn't mention Vinny once, but he messages the mc about helping out more, like he's never messaged the mc about anything prior, but he's guilty about the mansion.

So basically 90% of his conversations are about Vinny. His entire existence is to introduce us to Vinny and to keep Vinny one foot into the DIKs, even if he's not present.

My gut feeling is that Vinny wants something from the mansion, something he may have left here (drugs, money, something else altogether) and when the mc finds Nick in the library, it has nothing to do with the Cathy Cluck, he's just looking for whatever it is Vinny is after.

Then later Vinny (perhaps with the help of others) trashes the mansion looking for whatever it is he's lost, he obviously doesn't trash Nick's room for two reasons: Nick's his friend and what he's looking for wouldn't be with Nick. Then to cover his tracks, he just frames the Alphas.

If it was the Alphas, then they were just repeating the endless cycle of trashing each other's houses and just somehow randomly forgot to trash Nick's room. All when they were under close watch from the college authorities and Chad has told them to back off. I don't buy it.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The problem with accepting it's the jocks is then accepting that they trashed the complete shit out of everyone's room, the entire mansion, but Nick's room is pristine. Like they just forgot to trash it? Why include such an inane, pointless event of Nick's room being untouched if it's meaningless?

Nick didn't just come out and say his room had little damage, the mc came into his room and saw it was perfect and commented, Nick had to say something.

Also, this discussion with Nick occurs during the second free roam at the mansion, but even during the first free roam Nick's room was perfect.

The story with Nick is almost non-existent. He's basically just been a foil and a conduit for Vinny all along.

In episode 2, when you're first introduced to Nick (and the mc jokes "Nick the DIK"), he's talking to Jacob and the mc comes in on the last sentence:

Nick: "Yeah, I saw him last week. He's doing fine...sort of..."​

In hindsight (now that we know about his association with Vinny and that Vinny left the DIKs), this is assuredly Vinny that he's talking about. So literally the first words we hear from Nick are about Vinny.

The next time Vinny speaks is in episode 3, at the Pink Rose, Nick is blubbering about missing Vinny and everything he talks about is introducing us to Vinny.

The following conversation with Nick is in episode 4, when the mc is questioning people about the Cathy Cluck and finds Nick looking shifty as fuck in the library, apart from deflecting his purpose for being in the library, all Nick can talk about is Vinny again.

In episode 5, there's the whole prologue with Vinny and Nick and Nick is virtually invisible there.

Then later in episode 5, for the first time ever Nick talks about something other than Vinny. But this is the end of Hell Week and the DIKs are all enjoying the crazy antics that Derek and the mc got up to and later he makes a comment after the fight with Caleb and finally there the "fix the mansion" scene where he passes comment after the mc comes up with a plan.

Episode 6, the first DIK mansion free roam, who's Nick talking about? Vinny of course. Gives us further insight into why he may have left the DIKs.

Then in the second DIK mansion free roam there's the whole "clean room" discussion. He doesn't mention Vinny at all, but I'm thinking Vinny is very related to the whole thing.

In episode 6 he also mentions feeling nervous when they are awaiting the verdict from Rusty's meeting with Cathy after the Cathy Cluck. Then when they are celebrating the mc's birthday, Nick pipes in to state that Vinny fucked Arieth before Tommy, and then he shiftily claims he also fucked Arieth but he's clueless about the crabs (he didn't fuck her...).

Then in episode 7, for the entire episode he doesn't mention Vinny once, but he messages the mc about helping out more, like he's never messaged the mc about anything prior, but he's guilty about the mansion.

So basically 90% of his conversations are about Vinny. His entire existence is to introduce us to Vinny and to keep Vinny one foot into the DIKs, even if he's not present.

My gut feeling is that Vinny wants something from the mansion, something he may have left here (drugs, money, something else altogether) and when the mc finds Nick in the library, it has nothing to do with the Cathy Cluck, he's just looking for whatever it is Vinny is after.

Then later Vinny (perhaps with the help of others) trashes the mansion looking for whatever it is he's lost, he obviously doesn't trash Nick's room for two reasons: Nick's his friend and what he's looking for wouldn't be with Nick. Then to cover his tracks, he just frames the Alphas.

If it was the Alphas, then they were just repeating the endless cycle of trashing each other's houses and just somehow randomly forgot to trash Nick's room. All when they were under close watch from the college authorities and Chad has told them to back off. I don't buy it.
everything points to Nick, but in such a banal and unconstructive way as to appear suspicious.

and leaving Nick's room obviously not ruined would be a sensible move on Vinny's part to protect his 'only friend'?
it's such a stupid move that it makes me re-evaluate Dawe....

the Jocks are bound to be involved, the dildo collection proves it without a doubt.

the fact that the DIKs went to them first and then to the Preps was unpredictable, and only related to the fact that Arieth was the only HOTs we could find and that being clear on the phone is not her strong suit

Last edited:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Dawe is dumb as a bot. It's Quinn or Vinny.
Wow. I'm slowly but surely getting you in the right direction.

I'm going to repeat myself again.

Tommy and Quinn want the party to be at DIK's Mansion. Why? Fun and drugs. Rusty is casual about fun and drugs. He just doesn't pay for the drugs. Sage is different. She wouldn't allow drugs in Hot's house. That's why Tommy and Quinn agree that they have to destroy Sage and Chad's relationship. I didn't make that up, it's written something like that in the game. However, Quinn has to get in good with Dawe in order to continue selling birth control pills to the Alpha's for muscle building.

It already starts in EP1. The MC swears Sage in against Chad in the cafeteria. Tommy learns from Rhiona that the MC swore on Chad's girl, Sage, and Sage was impressed by the MC. Tommy goes to Troy, gives him a black eye and takes the guitar. Quinn gives the guitar to Chad and he gives Sage a nice gift. Oops. the trap is set. MC is pissed at the Alpha's. Then he also learns from the DIK's that Troy was an Alpha. The MC has no place to sleep anymore. Tommy calls Quinn that the MC is coming over to steal a pair of panties. The trap for the MC is set. Quinn and Tommy use Maya to drag the MC to the cum petition. Now they didn't count on the MC, our love interest and white knight, developing feelings for Maya. Tommy asked the MC before the body shots if he wanted to fuck Sage too. Click times on no. Tommy then says that he should. For Quinn and Tommy's plan, with drugs and partying at the DIK Mansion, that would be the best possible solution if a DIK had a relationship with Sage. Rusty asked who Maya was and Tommy answered. Too bad it's Derek's sister and we all know Tommy doesn't handle the sister thing well. Later Sage finds out that the guitar belongs to the MC and that Chad stole it. Yes the MC doesn't know yet that it was Tommy. By the way, Tommy has his own guitar, in case nobody has noticed yet. Now Maya or Josy gets a little task from Quinn. (Josy is just an idea that came to my mind. Josy once called the MC when he didn't have his cell phone anymore and Quinn talked to Josy. As a reward Josy would have got the promise to B&R). Back to the task. Phone sex with Chad. Remember what kind of panties Maya and Josy had worn before that. The color was red. In any case, the MC picks up the phone. Very shortly after, the MC meets....Dawe. Sage does not like Dawe either. Sage and the MC have something in common. Well, the romance of Sage with the MC can then begin. I have not counted how many coincidences there were. But it comes as it must, Chad loses his coolness and wants to beat up the MC. Then Jill comes and calls Cathy, who is a counselor. All of a sudden Dawe is president of the Alpha's and they are under scrutiny now too. Yeah that's stupid for Quinn because the money for the drugs is running out. Who does Quinn find out from. Dawe. Quinn will think of something. She plays chess. Areith has Jamie's cell phone. Dawe could get it. Who was working out at Gym while the MC was spying on Chad. Sarah, Mel and Arieth. One of the three later took the picture of Cathy in the locker room. Quinn or Dawe uses Jamie's cell phone, which previously had Arieth, and uploads the picture to the laptop. Now the picture has to go on Rooster. It's party time. Rusty gets to fuck Camila for a change. Rhiona watches the hallway. But Quinn still needs a DIK to unlock the laptop. Well Quinn brings Josy and Maya to spin the dildo. Quinn likes to fuck people's brains so much. Yes now it's Tommy's turn. Quinn uses Josy for that. Tommy gives Quinn the access password. Now everyone thinks that Tommy would never hurt Rusty. We know 2 things. Tommy assumes that nothing will happen to Rusty because he is a Burgermeister and Tommy is closer to Quinn than Rusty at this point. Who posted the cluck. Rhiona. She takes the laptop to the bathroom and locks the door. Climbs through the window and deposits the laptop in the library, where Rusty then finds it and later Nick thinks about Vinny. Why Rhiona? Rhiona is close to Rusty and so no one would suspect her.

Fuck the text is getting too long. But I think you see that everything is connected. This is not the main story BaD. But a great side story that is not over yet.

Another small picture of me. Look at the black poster with the red writing on the wall.

screenshot0001.png

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019

Tommy and Quinn want the party to be at DIK's Mansion. Why? Fun and drugs. Rusty is casual about fun and drugs. He just doesn't pay for the drugs. Sage is different. She wouldn't allow drugs in Hot's house. That's why Tommy and Quinn agree that they have to destroy Sage and Chad's relationship. I didn't make that up, it's written something like that in the game. However, Quinn has to get in good with Dawe in order to continue selling birth control pills to the Alpha's for muscle building.

It already starts in EP1. The MC swears Sage in against Chad in the cafeteria. Tommy learns from Rhiona that the MC swore on Chad's girl, Sage, and Sage was impressed by the MC. Tommy goes to Troy, gives him a black eye and takes the guitar. Quinn gives the guitar to Chad and he gives Sage a nice gift. Oops. the trap is set. MC is pissed at the Alpha's. Then he also learns from the DIK's that Troy was an Alpha. The MC has no place to sleep anymore. Tommy calls Quinn that the MC is coming over to steal a pair of panties. The trap for the MC is set. Quinn and Tommy use Maya to drag the MC to the cum petition. Now they didn't count on the MC, our love interest and white knight, developing feelings for Maya. Tommy asked the MC before the body shots if he wanted to fuck Sage too. Click times on no. Tommy then says that he should. For Quinn and Tommy's plan, with drugs and partying at the DIK Mansion, that would be the best possible solution if a DIK had a relationship with Sage. Rusty asked who Maya was and Tommy answered. Too bad it's Derek's sister and we all know Tommy doesn't handle the sister thing well. Later Sage finds out that the guitar belongs to the MC and that Chad stole it. Yes the MC doesn't know yet that it was Tommy. By the way, Tommy has his own guitar, in case nobody has noticed yet. Now Maya or Josy gets a little task from Quinn. (Josy is just an idea that came to my mind. Josy once called the MC when he didn't have his cell phone anymore and Quinn talked to Josy. As a reward Josy would have got the promise to B&R). Back to the task. Phone sex with Chad. Remember what kind of panties Maya and Josy had worn before that. The color was red. In any case, the MC picks up the phone. Very shortly after, the MC meets....Dawe. Sage does not like Dawe either. Sage and the MC have something in common. Well, the romance of Sage with the MC can then begin. I have not counted how many coincidences there were. But it comes as it must, Chad loses his coolness and wants to beat up the MC. Then Jill comes and calls Cathy, who is a counselor. All of a sudden Dawe is president of the Alpha's and they are under scrutiny now too. Yeah that's stupid for Quinn because the money for the drugs is running out. Who does Quinn find out from. Dawe. Quinn will think of something. She plays chess. Areith has Jamie's cell phone. Dawe could get it. Who was working out at Gym while the MC was spying on Chad. Sarah, Mel and Arieth. One of the three later took the picture of Cathy in the locker room. Quinn or Dawe uses Jamie's cell phone, which previously had Arieth, and uploads the picture to the laptop. Now the picture has to go on Rooster. It's party time. Rusty gets to fuck Camila for a change. Rhiona watches the hallway. But Quinn still needs a DIK to unlock the laptop. Well Quinn brings Josy and Maya to spin the dildo. Quinn likes to fuck people's brains so much. Yes now it's Tommy's turn. Quinn uses Josy for that. Tommy gives Quinn the access password. Now everyone thinks that Tommy would never hurt Rusty. We know 2 things. Tommy assumes that nothing will happen to Rusty because he is a Burgermeister and Tommy is closer to Quinn than Rusty at this point. Who posted the cluck. Rhiona. She takes the laptop to the bathroom and locks the door. Climbs through the window and deposits the laptop in the library, where Rusty then finds it and later Nick thinks about Vinny. Why Rhiona? Rhiona is close to Rusty and so no one would suspect her.

Fuck the text is getting too long. But I think you see that everything is connected. This is not the main story BaD. But a great side story that is not over yet.
You may connected nicely your own fanfiction, but there is one problem :

You are Basically Jaskier :ROFLMAO: creating of your own fantasy version of the story
Toss a coin to our dalli_x:ROFLMAO:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
You may connected nicely your own fanfiction, but there is one problem :

You are Basically Jaskier :ROFLMAO: creating of your own fantasy version of the story
Toss a coin to our dalli_x:ROFLMAO:
The connections are from DPC and can be read in the game. Tommy and Quinn have a very interesting conversation about it and Tommy even wants to take scapegoat role. The joke is, many consider this scene as present. But it is a flashback.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mikedazz1 and `Ray`

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
By the way, Tommy has his own guitar, in case nobody has noticed yet.
Could you a Share a picture of it ?
Quinn will think of something. She plays chess. Areith has Jamie's cell phone. Dawe could get it. Who was working out at Gym while the MC was spying on Chad. Sarah, Mel and Arieth. One of the three later took the picture of Cathy in the locker room. Quinn or Dawe uses Jamie's cell phone, which previously had Arieth, and uploads the picture to the laptop. Now the picture has to go on Rooster. It's party time. Rusty gets to fuck Camila for a change. Rhiona watches the hallway. But Quinn still needs a DIK to unlock the laptop. Well Quinn brings Josy and Maya to spin the dildo. Quinn likes to fuck people's brains so much. Yes now it's Tommy's turn. Quinn uses Josy for that. Tommy gives Quinn the access password. Now everyone thinks that Tommy would never hurt Rusty. We know 2 things. Tommy assumes that nothing will happen to Rusty because he is a Burgermeister and Tommy is closer to Quinn than Rusty at this point. Who posted the cluck. Rhiona. She takes the laptop to the bathroom and locks the door. Climbs through the window and deposits the laptop in the library, where Rusty then finds it and later Nick thinks about Vinny. Why Rhiona? Rhiona is close to Rusty and so no one would suspect her.
Okay This theory of your sounds reasonable. But here is my question, If Quinn's business is disturbed, why would she do all of this? Why would create a fuck-up for DIK's ? For fun?
Another small picture of me. Look at the black poster with the red writing on the wall.
What ! You are a poster ?!!! :eek::ROFLMAO:

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
The connections are from DPC and can be read in the game. Tommy and Quinn have a very interesting conversation about it and Tommy even wants to take scapegoat role. The joke is, many consider this scene as present. But it is a flashback.
Yes, it's a flashback, it may be suprise to you but everyone fucking know it. and everything else you saying is a bunch of invented bullshit. Just like Jaskier, Toss a Coin to Your Witcher song. Yes, Geralt Did fight with the Devil, yes he met with Elves, but nothing that happened was even resemble to the actual song he created. and That's exactly what you do.
The worst part,. is now you also connecting DPC into it all the time, like this is his idea and you are the only one who see, and we don't therefore we are the dumb ones. luckily for us, we have you :) Only you the chosen one with the similar IQ level of DPC can see it, but we are very grateful that you opening our eyes, and show us all of this. Thanks :)

May be , would you please be kind enough just tell us how the Game end? (y)

Lewdpussydick

Jul 1, 2019

View attachment 1267799
What if the MC was never on Sage and Maya/Josy path. Half of your story goes down in the drain. And Dawe had no one to challenge him for the position of President he is stronger than every alpha,until Caleb shows up. But he is still a maggot.
Again bro, you are obsessed with the game so much that you made a Josy twin, tybalt knowing about josy/maya relationship, and Vinny present in the train when MC goes on first date with Josy. The story you made doesn't make sense again, and has too many variables which I already listed that down it's effectiveness to 0%
Let the ep 8 lands and see where it goes.

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
What if the MC was never on Sage and Maya/Josy path. Half of your story goes down in the drain. And Dawe had no one to challenge him for the position of President he is stronger than every alpha,until Caleb shows up. But he is still a maggot.
Again bro, you are obsessed with the game so much that you made a Josy twin, tybalt knowing about josy/maya relationship, and Vinny present in the train when MC goes on first date with Josy. The story you made doesn't make sense again, and has too many variables which I already listed that down it's effectiveness to 0%
you forget the Tommy Fucks Josy, theory , wow it was dark :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,525 Votes