JC23

Sep 25, 2016
If anyone is using JoiPlay. This is a hotfix for cheats and android restrictions.

I couldn't test it yet, as I mainly use my PC to play. But it should work fine.

Just extract the contents into the game folder. Y'know, the usual shizz.

Last edited:

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
the reason it being all grouped in "Others" is due to development constraints. Rather than structuring entirely new LI paths like in place for the main 5, you can use roughly the same selection of events in the "others" path, and end up with a given girl fulfilling certain conditions.

I for one, am now fully convinced a Lily ending existing is inevitable, given that she's about the only female in the whole game with an actual plan and endgame of her own. Camilla / Riona will be another, although I can also see an ending for them that ends with "BFFs becoming lovers" type. Quinn will most definitely have an Others branch for her too. Beyond that, probably not. None of the other females in the game occupy what I'd call "development space consistency" to justify specific MC-related endings for them.
I thought exactly the same,Lily has her plan for life when fun college times are over,she also wants to be popular in college,I want her ending so much,and it would be stupid if they just stayed this power couple for the next 2 seasons without proper ending. After the latest scene with Riona and Cam I also had an impression they might get together. Possible throuple for dik path maybe? And ofc Quinn. Well i hope you are right,those girls are too good to stay random hook ups.

Reactions: Azaz13

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
Hello, any tips to make money on ep 8 ? I started with only 2 dollars but i need one more to unlock a Sarah's scene and i don't find any money :/ Don't understand the minigames either
Did you complete all fighting minigames since the beginning? The nerd gives you a dollar if defeated, and once you upgrade all your fighting skills, the jock also gives you $ instead of skill points. You also have a new app that gives you money for playing it.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes