Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
There's minimal evidence Maya's family is wealthy, much less that they have influence with B&R. More importantly, the MC has never heard or suspected any such thing, so there would still be zero reason for his panic even if it turned out to be true.

Beyond that, though, by that logic why bother going to see Sage's father in the first place? If the concern is that B&R would back up Patrick's ultimatum, surely they would refuse a new loan no matter who granted it. Stephen being her dad is actually good news, since he's the person you'd need to convince.

Sorry, but as of right now the MC's blue streak makes no sense unless the MC had an affair with Jade.
The MC did see Burke and Mona where Mona got upset and ended up leaving at the Prep party. That could draw suspicion of some sort even if the MC doesn't know the context, because the outcome Mona ultimately ended up leaving B&R completely.

Reactions: Ilhares

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I want you to pay attention in 2 important scenes as well and tell me what you think. 1. it is at the reps party when she is in the bedroom with MC and she talks about her Dad's business. 2. Is when Chad ask her to help him out in his situation with the college after he was kicked out of The TriAlphas house. I am going to redo a new path and check all these clues again.
Also you are wrong about the "fuckfuckfuckfuck" part. I have a path with Neutral Josy and Sage path where I also didnt't have a relationship with jade. And the mc only says "fuck" once, when he finds out who her parents are. The fuckfuckfuckfuck part is only if you had a relationship with Jade and is on dick path. So there are different endings depending on your relationship with the characters, you probably had something that triggered the "fuckfuckfuckfuck" thought on mc.
This is not true. I have a lot of saves that never give Jade the time of day, and they all have the exact same end.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No change.

Come to think of it, though, the MC in the first set actually pulled Sage out of the mansion before Derek set off the alarms. Given that Sage *knows* he did that, why would she insist on bringing the MC to meet her father again?

Bah, this ending is getting worse all the time!

Gnarlywonder

Aug 19, 2021
or maybe he knows that minigames don't work on phones and doesn't want to spend time making them work
Yeah probably that too but i think i saw someone say that he does something to block paths for Android users. But honestly yeah it probably has alot to do with not wanting to re-code mini games. For all i can guess the dude probably only knows how to code renpy and window . Could be he doesn't know python or Linux. But id take the 'tough shit' attitude too if i had to rebuild a game 18gbs large just to make it work in an android compliant format. But still its like damn dude higher a android coder ... Dude is probably making bank on Patreon

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
My god, why is Heather so bitchy all time? and she seems like she's like that only towards MC, i don't think i saw her acting like that towards other males, what's her problem with him? but damn i hope we will tip her ass too in the next season, she thinks she's untouchable but she didn't had the chance to meet MC properly yet. :devilish::devilish:
If you make MC act like Tommy she will bitch at you like Tommy. The breakfast scene, if you say you would give her your coat if she's cold, she wouldn't bitch at you. If you repeat what Tommy said, she will obviously bitch at you. lol

Reactions: rockie

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
We haven't seen enough to confirm that it is Zoey, but the problem here is that if it was, the child has already been born. Didn't MC relate to Bella that she'd left 6 months or so prior to him coming to college? And we have the pics she sent him from Cali, where she'd had time to take on a decent amount of new body ink, and when she shows up at MC's house and hugs Neil we are treated to a nice look at that body, which is still in incredibly fit form. DPC has been known to make a fuckup here and there, but for there to be any chance in hell that MC has a kid with Zoey, the facts as presented in-game just don't line up right at all.
Honestly, I don't think it's Zoey. I've said it before, the timeline doesn't really fit. She left a significant amount of time before MC arrived at B&R and MC has been there for roughly a month, so it would be really really difficult to explain how she ended up being pregnant with his child after all this time.

IMO, it's not related to MC at all. Now I haven't checked all routes to see if it still appears, but judging by how the episode ends, I guess it does. I'm gonna take a wild guess and say it's probably Mona or someone else Burke was involved with and this can be used as a proof against him when it's finally the time for it.

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
he know Mona left a room (and then the school) right before Burke
Not always. This happens if you go to the hallway on the first floor after talking to Camila. Instead, you can call Quinn without going to the hallway and skip to the scene with Sage

he also know Burke cheat on Jade
Only if you accept the footjob and handjob from Jade in Ep. 3

So yeah, his freaking out doesn't make sense

Gnarlywonder

Aug 19, 2021
I can't answer Jade and reject her in the DIK mansion is it a cheat check ?
I am currently glued to the thread for anyone to reply to what you said i don't wanna waste 2.6 gigs of my 10gb data planto download a broken android port to later have to redownload another 2.6gigs ... I did that last month and it didnt feel good having my internet run dry leaving me 10 days without a mobile internet... Honestly one time i downloaded 4 copys of being a dik to try to see the sara scene after the drinking game and to my frustrations none worked

Mmoney7187

Sep 30, 2017
anyone figure out what that new puzzle box is for? (maybe a Hellraiser reference for Halloween? lol) or did I miss something from a previous episode?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SomboSteel

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
She was planning on talking to her to break the news to her. She wasn't exactly expecting Jill to find out by catching her literally riding in him on her dining table lmao
Am I the only one satisfied that fucking Jill found out about it the way she did? Like bitch, you've been cockblocking us for 3 episodes, this is what you get for it. :Kappa:

Tairnel

Apr 25, 2020
Does anyone know how to fix the bug in the first free roam to invite Maya and Josy ? Is there a way past this ?

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
ep8_ending49.jpg You're missing a detail. In the photo, not only Jade and Steven, but also Tybalt. According DPC, family of Burkes should mark the problems and unite all the points.
Jade - if you're Dik and on Sage's way.
Tybalt - if you're in the way of Jill
Stephen - if you're in the way of Bella (he molested her in the episode), Josie and Maya.
In any case, the reaction is understandable. He saw Mona run away from Burke at the party, saw his pants in the glory hole. He can add two plus two even though we are not explicitly told about it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FAP369ZONE

NotTheReal16

May 18, 2018
Had the same issue on Mac OS, MacBook pro 2011 screen glitching forcing me to restart.
This solution by cold_arctus fixed the game for me.
Added a file on "game" folder named "renderer.rpy" with textedit and inside copy this:

init offset = 1
define config.gl2 = False

No more screen glitching.
yoooooo thank you soooo much!!!

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes