Eeagle

Jul 28, 2017
What is the deal with the seasons and interlude?I ignored the game for too long(want it to be finished first, game is too good.)
This is not like *What If* from the power vacuum i hope?

Reactions: serhatdozdiyik

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
So .. a new girl is introduced .. hard and long, right into our wind pipe, for .. reasons.
Trust yourself to have enough back story drama from quinn, josy or maya to fall 4 her.

Kaeris

May 13, 2017
What is the deal with the seasons and interlude?I ignored the game for too long(want it to be finished first, game is too good.)
This is not like *What If* from the power vacuum i hope?
Nah it's 100% canon unlike What If, this is just tying up some loose ends, and then making some more lol.

MaliPizdek

Aug 7, 2021
You need your own Saves. Scroll few pages back there was someone posting saves from S2 with every Girlending
i saw that but i can't DL them, some error, chrome doesn't let me DL it... or microsoft edge...
where is the location of saves from s02?? C:users/my name/AppData/Local??? i can't find it anywhere...

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
oh my god if this Bret guy is who she hooks up with I will never fucking bang Zoey, he's insufferable.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Being a DIK [vInterlude Season 3] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.47 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.43 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 680 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 646 MB: -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes