KKhalduras

Jul 8, 2017
Ok nevermind. I think I got it now! Just booted the new game and somehow it found my previous saves from Season 2.

Thanks SpyderBandit

View attachment 1687794
Probably because by the end of episode 8, the game tells you to save a file with your chosen girl, That particular save from that particular prompt is what will be carried over into this interlude and episodes moving forward

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Can you give me one for Bella? I never ended up going the Chick route and missed out on Bella :( and can you please explain how to transfer it to the Interlude Zip? thank you so much for the help! You are truly a godsend :3
You need to have the game (season 1 and 2) to transfer the season 3

Don't pay attention to other routes that you see here were only for meme
Saves.jpg
And just this

screenshot0005.png screenshot0006.png
You are truly a godsend :3
Awww :oops:

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Last edited:

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Just played this and wow, I loved it! I'm not a huge fan of tattoos and piercings, but the story in general was very touching.

By the way, the vault code for her notebook is “2575”.

JNolan92

Nov 2, 2021
Just finished the interlude. I went into it not a fan of Zoey at all and wanting to just push past it so I can continue with the main story when it comes out, but I gotta say the interlude was not bad. I do prefer playing as the other MC in the main story over Zoey, but I didn't hate it. I have a new understanding for Zoey and I want her and MC to be friends, but I am DEAD SET on him dating Maya and Josy so I hope I will be able to turn Zoey down to remain faithful to M&J :giggle:

lukrame

Sep 25, 2020
yo does the interlude so far have any differences between which girl you ended up picking at college?
I did Sage and Jill and it made no difference.

goldenrule91

Feb 26, 2021
Aight I just finished the interlude and I'm gonna give my stream of consciousness like some have done here and respond to a few posts as well. Spoilers for length and... spoilers I guess :Kappa:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And for those not looking for an essay:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lawny

May 2, 2018
I'm gonna be honest, I liked this Interlude. I didn't have any high expectations for it, and I knew it was gonna be about Zoey. I found it a bit cool that we get to experience the game from another character's POV while looking at our MC in 3rd person. This interlude was experimental and I could tell. Zoey's story was pretty great aswell. The way she discovers herself is honestly well written. This is definitely gonna spice things up a LOT tho. After what Zoey helped Bret and Emma with I feel like she will try to do the same with MC. But too bad that we have already picked a girl and I'm sorry Zoey, but I ain't giving up Jill.

Thargor

Jul 14, 2018
Well, played it on day one, didnt had anything else to do, it was a good fit and short enough... my plans for this friday were other things, but turned out to not work out as i imagined it :D so i played this interlude...

Despite the fact that i dont like Zoey (and this didnt changed much) i know what DPC is doing in his VNs so i was pretty sure that i would at least get entertained. And that was the case... some things to laugh about (especially in the goofy scenes with the MC of course) some things to be sad about... and yeah, well, some things which are concerning me pretty much for the future.

As i said many times before when we saw the comeback from Zoey... i was sure about it that she will be forcing drama on the relationship the MC is now in... (if you picked a girl or J&M that is of course) and this interlude pretty much confirmed this to me.

But lets start with my overall oppinion on this interlude...

It showed indeed some good background things about the MC and his relationship to Zoey, it was very important, but i question myself here... why not earlier in the game? These things would be important about 4 episodes ago, now... well... too late for that. An interlude episode in the halftime of the game makes sense, but this kind of content shoudl have been told earlier i think. To bring all the feelings up at the surface now, and make the comeback for Zoey... well as i said, its to late for that.

But overall, i enjoyed it.. nice dialogues,would like to see jonah again (best new character in this interlude, by far) the eomitons worked, everything was fine i think.

So now about the elephant in the room... Zoey and the MC... well this interlude makes it without any doubt very clear, both loved each other... dont think you can deny that after this interlude.. BUT they didnt realised that until it was too late (well the MC did realise that he has big feelings for her, but couldnt manage to tell her that in the right way, but it was obvious and Zoey should have seen this). The way how Zoey left, was really cold-hearted overall. Yeah i can relate to her motivation, but come on... what does she thinks would do it to the MC? Of course he is hurt... left behind like this and all so sudden. This sucks ass, and Zoey told him all the time "she wants to feel anything again" so this was a kick in the nuts too... the MC must have thought "well, than go, you obviously doesnt feel anything for me"

And we learned, Zoey was the one who decided to cut the ties towards the MC. And than the picture on rooster (the MC saw it, we know that, it was in the game) came up... well that seals the deal for the MC like "well she didnt care that much about me"

This is although one thing i dont like about Zoey... "rules? i dont care", "i want to do that and that, dont care what others think" and she didnt reaiised how much the Mc cared about her, even when he was able to say it out loud, it doesnt reached her ear. She even told him "nobody cares what i want and doesnt believe in me and my dreams" or something like that at the station. Well, Zoey, fuck off, your mother cared, the MC cared, and i bet my ass of that there were others too. To dont see the things, doesnt make them not existend. Open your eyes girl and listen too people more than just your own thoughts all the time. And all the time it was about her... didnt even bother to ask the MC "hey how youre doing?" for one single time... only if the player choose to ask about the "three dots" in the message. Well, yeah, the mc wasnt doing that well, but Zoey didnt care.

Now all went to shit for her in San Diego, and NOW she realize "oh fuck, i left behind the best thing in my life, i love him, and didnt cared enough, and loved my life back home too" yeah ok... well.. too late for that.

But ok, i want to be a little bit fair too. Being a Dik is a story about "growing" up too of course, college time and all that... so yeah, the characters are pretty much learning to be an adult, and of course... you have to make many faults in your life to learn out of them. So Zoey made a big fucking fault in leaving, especially so sudden. The next fault... to cut ties with the MC after a while because of "bad advice". And the overall biggest fault... to not see what the MC felt towards her, and what she felt for him, until it was too late for that.

Overall the interlude gave me "some" sympathy for Zoey, but not nearly enough to make me "like" her. But i dont hate her, never really did... i just hate the fact that she made this comeback to mess up the MC and his realtionship and forcing drama on the player. Its not necessary, the game has enough of that already. I sincerly hope DPC is able to make a good "friendship" route with her for the MC, that would be the best. But i have to say... this "friendship" route doesnt work with maya and josy for me, after what happened between them and the MC, well... yeah... never ever can this be a big friendship after this short time. So iam afraid, the same goes for Zoey... either you pick her, or you get a forced "friendship" that doesnt really work...

The whole Maya, Josy and MC friendship thing is one of the biggest flaws of being a dik in my book... i think, Zoey will be one too.

After all... i enjoyed the interlude, and i think it wasnt a waste of time, cause we learned very much about the feelings in the relationship between zoey and the mc, this was important. But should have been done earlier i think.

At last, some concern about the episode 9 development... i saw the animation and render count for this interlude, overall, not even a "quater" of episode 8... that was to be expteced, so no problem at all (in fact the interlude was even a bit longer than i expected)... but... it took about 4 months. Well, yeah... if i do the math... this is no good news for episode 9, but maybe DPC already did some good work on episode 9... he is kinda a closed book with information about development status, so lets hope for the best and maybe a release in september or october. And than these three girls at the end to announce "Vixens" iam afraid, there will be three new girls to the game, why iam afriad of that? come on, we already have way to many girls in this game, and none of them are getting enough attention and time in the game for my taste. And there is just no need for any "more" distractions (we didnt even talked about our feelings for maya and/or josy in a serious way)... for distraction we got the strip club and some other girls already. Hopefully they wont be to much of a distraction to the game... but iam afraid... they will be ^^ (my bet? They will be part of the halloween party and somewhat involved in the drug deals)

Well, ok... i enjoyed the interlude, could have done without it too (but the additional infos are crucial i think, but could have been told in a short way in an regular epsiode too, like the story MC told Bella once for example) and now the wait for episode 9 begins... again... sigh.
The three girls are already in the game and all of them are taking part in the dorm party. The left one is the one getting doubled in one of the rooms and the other ones are spread over the rooms. One of them was dancing topless i think and the other one in the same room as Jacob. So they aren't really new but they involvement in the story could get a bit more important. Just like Beckys and i think Claire was her name, involvement through the dorm party. So i don't see a problem of them "increasing the cast". As you said they could be involved in drug deals, maybe wanna create their own sorority. The teaser also gave me the vibes of "dark times rising" same as the one at the end of Ep8. I think Ep9 could also bring out the bad sides of the girls to the surface.

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
You need to have the game (season 1 and 2) to transfer the season 3
Okay... I thought I might have not needed anymore help but me don't know what I am doing lol. I downloaded the Season 1 - 2 download that is available and don't know what to do next. I mean, I downloaded your save file but where do I put it? I wish Season 2 had a separate download since the save in that Season is the only one that matters, me thinks anyways. I'm sorry if I am not understanding this one bit :( My head hurts trying to figure this out and I just want to play the Interlude already...

4.80 star(s) 1,516 Votes