KKhalduras

Jul 8, 2017
Ok nevermind. I think I got it now! Just booted the new game and somehow it found my previous saves from Season 2.

Thanks SpyderBandit

View attachment 1687794
Probably because by the end of episode 8, the game tells you to save a file with your chosen girl, That particular save from that particular prompt is what will be carried over into this interlude and episodes moving forward

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Can you give me one for Bella? I never ended up going the Chick route and missed out on Bella :( and can you please explain how to transfer it to the Interlude Zip? thank you so much for the help! You are truly a godsend :3
You need to have the game (season 1 and 2) to transfer the season 3

Don't pay attention to other routes that you see here were only for meme
Saves.jpg
And just this

screenshot0005.png screenshot0006.png
You are truly a godsend :3
Awww :oops:

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Last edited:

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Just played this and wow, I loved it! I'm not a huge fan of tattoos and piercings, but the story in general was very touching.

By the way, the vault code for her notebook is “2575”.

JNolan92

Nov 2, 2021
Just finished the interlude. I went into it not a fan of Zoey at all and wanting to just push past it so I can continue with the main story when it comes out, but I gotta say the interlude was not bad. I do prefer playing as the other MC in the main story over Zoey, but I didn't hate it. I have a new understanding for Zoey and I want her and MC to be friends, but I am DEAD SET on him dating Maya and Josy so I hope I will be able to turn Zoey down to remain faithful to M&J :giggle:

lukrame

Sep 25, 2020
yo does the interlude so far have any differences between which girl you ended up picking at college?
I did Sage and Jill and it made no difference.

goldenrule91

Feb 26, 2021
Aight I just finished the interlude and I'm gonna give my stream of consciousness like some have done here and respond to a few posts as well. Spoilers for length and... spoilers I guess :Kappa:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And for those not looking for an essay:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lawny

May 2, 2018
I'm gonna be honest, I liked this Interlude. I didn't have any high expectations for it, and I knew it was gonna be about Zoey. I found it a bit cool that we get to experience the game from another character's POV while looking at our MC in 3rd person. This interlude was experimental and I could tell. Zoey's story was pretty great aswell. The way she discovers herself is honestly well written. This is definitely gonna spice things up a LOT tho. After what Zoey helped Bret and Emma with I feel like she will try to do the same with MC. But too bad that we have already picked a girl and I'm sorry Zoey, but I ain't giving up Jill.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes