vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
what? why?

talking about quinn?
That's what i mean.... Zoey was just a side note until we got this interlude and although we just got a story totally unrelated to B&R we can already see a massive clash between Quinn and Zoey happening (even if for now only in this thread)...
Quinn fans already see her ripping apart Zoey like she's toiletpaper.... But if we get a "Dik" Zoey determined to get MC back and Quinn is the one in her way we might just see her getting smashed into oblivion by Zoey.... Fireworks guaranteed even if you're not interested in either of them as a LI.

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

mitymity

Apr 29, 2021
Since I stopped supporting DPC a while back, I gotta ask was this the whole first update for season 3 or was it like a teaser to set up the first actual update for season 3 a month or two from now?
It's an interlude telling what Zoey was up to before returning home before season 3 which will start with EP9, but it will be 7-8 months like always, hopefully in November.

Cricco

May 5, 2021
I dunno.

They knew each other for a number of years (like they were kids when they first met met in detention).

After that they pretty much hung out together whenever they could. She was at his house or vice verse.

She even wrote a song for him!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To me, that's best friend criteria right there. When you were a teen at school, your best friend was the guy or girl you spent most time with and felt the most comfortable around.

Do they need to get all touchy feely with their emotions? I don't think that's necessary. Best friends don't need to sit there pouring their hearts out to each other all the time. That would get fucking tiresome. :oops:

Did Zoey blow it by heading off to chase her dream? Who's to say. She may have regretted it for the rest of her life if she didn't go. But she may regret it for the rest of her life that she did go.

It's nonsense to suggest that if Zoey is the mc's best friend, she must stay next to him for the rest of her life. If she wants to travel and he doesn't, they grow apart, that's life. It's a childish notion to suggest that best friends must remain best friends forever.

In the end though, Zoey realised they were always more than just best friends, they were indeed lovers, and she didn't see it for what it was. She's just made a stupid mistake and it's very possible she'll regret it bitterly.

That may be up to us. :unsure:
I didn't say she needed to hold his hand for the rest of her life tho, that's all you. I said, or at least implied, she severed the bond between them, caressly and out of her own violition, without ever even consulting the other party, and was only shown to regret it in any meaningful way when things started going sour for her. Yet, despite that, i'm still asked to believe they were anything more than fuck buddies in this girl's mind, because awww notepad. Much like i'm asked to buy into her reasons for going into a shallow pursuit of self (but actually just surfing and wasting money), because her stepdad is an asshole (but actually right about everything) and her dead grandma that i've witnessed for all of 5 seconds in all of her cliche glory was the only one who ever supported her (but actually her mom and 'best friend' did too).

I do see, tho, what the dev was trying to do. It just doesn't work on me because the story beats simply aren't there or come accross wonky as fuck, with the words going one way and the actions going the other, which admittedly triggers my inherent dislike of all things hypocritical. Same reason i'm not a fan of Maya, if i'm being honest.

Last edited:

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Catrin from New York and 7 miles away.
Catrin is 7 miles away living in a shithole, but has roots in New York, seems to me she is closer to those goblin caves then the big apple... I don't think B&R is anyway near New York and there's nothing in that post that would suggest it is.
More important what is Catrin's link to any of the characters in BaDik besides being some random page in a tinder clone?

But he realized there was more than friendship there.
Well, yeah but that's his conclusion based on his feelings so for him that was the case, he can regret not going with her but the fact remains she went away regardless. There's never been any confirmation from Zoey she felt the same, that part of the story has yet to be told, for sure she will drop that bomb in ep9, but life didn't get paused so MC has to make up his mind if he's even willing to continue where they left off...

Reactions: Walter Victor

The Japanese

Jun 22, 2021
While she remained in a way faithful to the MC, MC fucked the whole college, his teachers included. Would be funny if Zoey gets on a killing rampage a'la AL. :ROFLMAO::devilish:
"She remained faithful" or "she remained celibate", because -- as far as I can remember -- she and MC Tremolo were not a thing anymore... They split... Thus -- with a huge suspension of belief --, what happened is she remained celibate, and the cause of this huge suspension of belief we know what is (as someone already put it here): NTRphobia sacrificing story's coherence.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Catrin is 7 miles away living in a shithole, but has roots in New York, seems to me she is closer to those goblin caves then the big apple... I don't think B&R is anyway near New York and there's nothing in that post that would suggest it is.
More important what is Catrin's link to any of the characters in BaDik besides being some random page in a tinder clone?

Well, yeah but that's his conclusion based on his feelings so for him that was the case, he can regret not going with her but the fact remains she went away regardless. There's never been any confirmation from Zoey she felt the same, that part of the story has yet to be told, for sure she will drop that bomb in ep9, but life didn't get paused so MC has to make up his mind if he's even willing to continue where they left off...
screenshot0001.png

fromsovngard

Jun 1, 2020
I really liked the interlude. At the end of previous episode I was quite annoyed that we get another potential LI by introducing Zoey back to the game, but this update has really put her in some context and I'm beginning to like her. People moaning about the update being dull probably expected full lenght episode and don't understand what an interlude is.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Guys, I need HELP !!!!!
Where I can find REWARDS as 2D (hint was 2D Artshop), are they tied in some patches and Mived ( hint is Ep6 LAPTOP) ????? Thanks for advance !!!!!! :)(y)

bebiho

Sep 16, 2016
there's a few more on this site that although not as big or even as complex but still just as good or even better than BaDik.
Such as? I have played alot of games on this site and to me its not even close. The package that DPC deliver in terms of "fun", music, writing, humor, quality of renders and animations are unmatched and is on a level by himself.

Hopefully DPC got his mojo and peace of mind back from this episode, if I remember correctly he lost a close relative (RIP).

Zoeys return will for sure stir the pot in MC's head. Lets hope he has learned from Maya and Josy situation and be less of a snowflake this time around.

Cant wait for season 3. Will be interesting to see how the girls will handle MC's relationship change of mind and cheating :HideThePain:.

Reactions: eM-Ka and dalli_x

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
Because i'm a DIK - season 3 Interlude Vault Code - 2575
Yep I cheated and decrypted the game files for it. So i'm posting it here so you don't have to.
;) Like I said, i'm a DIK.

Reactions: Max1276

Vixen ♀

Dec 23, 2021
I just want to know one thing, who the hell is Zoey? Jill's lil sister? if so, what's her relationship with MC? It's been a while since last season.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
I'll trade a main love interest(who don't really interest me) for Quinn
That'll allow me Riona from Hots
& Lily from the Pink Rose
I still really don't get it, why Quinn isn't a main LI. She has a lot more personality, hell, Lily has more personality, than that washed up floozy Maya or Jill. All in all I find Bella to be the best of all LI s, considering "level of development as a woman". Sadly she has huge baggage and is not fun and her tits are way too big for my taste. Then there is Jill, who the the best proportioned body(big tits, but not gazoongas as Bella) but hell of an ugly head. Quinn on the other hand is more ripped than any girl(which for me is a huge plus), has the second best ass(after Cammy), smaller tits, but not as small as Riona or Lily has. And she has the most beautiful face of all. So for me, when considering looks and realism, Quinn is the best. (no, I am not considering Sage in any way, I find freckled redheads just gross, they are like an uncategorized disease or lesser mutation of the human species, yuck). Josy would be second after Quinn, but she is way too small and has the worst baggage called Maya.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes