noblesse30

Dec 3, 2018
Instead of continuing to make larger and larger downloads, DPC decided to release each future chapter as a new file. The save at the end of chapter two is transferred to the new program.
so this is the new format? or we can still download the new patch and place it on the s1-s2 folder? (just wanna make it on one folder and play)

DrGnomage

Apr 15, 2021
N7 DrPinkCake blocked me on Patreon for pirating his software can you get a message to him for me to let him know this is the way I got it? Also I pay for it when it comes out on Steam.

• Sad
Reactions: andy52 and shazba

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Last edited:

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
Yeah there's definitely a traitor in the DIKs who is leaking info, but it's not impossible that the traitor is working with Quinn too.
Or someone is sneaking in, there's that scene where you fall asleep in front of the library window and a shadow passes over the lights. Then again it could just be Leon or Jacob, since their rooms have windows on that side of the building.

Reactions: goldenrule91

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The other option (I personally prefer) is he got it from literally any of the DIKs phones. Including potentially Vinny.

The story goes out of its way to explain the DIK cloud based photo sharing thing. It’s some odd as fuck exposition to have them setup photo sharing just to share the evidence of their hellweek. Chekhov’s cloud based photo sharing.

My money is on that’s how everyone keeps getting access to the DIKs computers. The photos of the DIKs with Aerith that were sent to the Alphas. The login to the DIK’s Rooster and finally the sharing of that Jade video.

Too many times has their personal computers been breached for it to be separate events. No way Quinn has broken in multiple times. Someone has remote access via this DIK cloud share thing.

Side note, I fully expect the MC’s phone to basically be bugged via this system. That new phone from the DIKs that was already setup has me wary as fuck and his old phone wasn’t looped into this. I expect the MC’s phone to accessible to whomever is doing all this.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
How many Quinn /Tremolo scenes are there? And I'm not talking about the lewd scenes i already got them all but I'm not sure if I got all the Quinn/Tremolo scenes in general. I know when I played episode 8 last year there was a scene after the Sage/Quinn threesom where Tremolo and Quinn is outside chilling then she rests her head on his shoulder. For some reason I didn't get that scene this time when I played again but I feel like I made the same choices I made last time.
Anyways if someone would please tell me how many scenes there are between them and if anything aside from having a Dik status is required to see them all. I'd love to see her as an LI, it's clear she has feelings for Tremolo but given the fact that she's not one , I'm not sure where DPC plans to take that little story but I hope it doesn't amount to nothing.
This question warms my heart. :giggle:

All the MC & Quinn scenes, like fucking all of them! :

EP1
  • First time they meet, Quinn and Cammy are teasing mc before he ends up running around campus naked.
    • no prerequisites for scene to start
    • requires Huge DIK status to take the scene to its full potential (blowjob from Cammy)
  • MC meets Quinn to get his gear back
    • no prerequisites
  • MC talks to Quinn after getting his gear back and she offer him the number for her "restaurant"
    • no prerequisites

EP1 free roam in dorms
  • MC walks past Quinn and Riona while they are talking
    • no prerequisites

EP2
  • The CUMPetition, Quinn grinds on the mc and then if you let her, fucks the mc
    • no prerequisites
  • Quinn stops Maya from choosing the mc to make out with since he’s only a Maggot
    • no prerequisites
  • Quinn walks in on mc getting a tit job from Sage
    • requires mc to be on Sage’s path

EP3
  • MC has a threesome with Quinn and Riona
    • requires all of the following:
      • Requires the mc has paid for 2 of the three girls: Cammy, Riona & Sarah
      • Also requires the game to be run on a PC or modded to avoid that check

EP4
  • MC chats with Quinn and the rest of the HOTs in the HOTs kitchen at breakfast
    • requires mc to stay with Sage after the M&J drama
  • Quinn teases mc about Maya at the beginning of the HOTs movie night.
    • no prerequisite other than going to the HOTs movie night
  • During Spin the Dildo, Quinn is teasing the mc about Maya.
    • no prerequisites
  • MC hangs out with Quinn, Riona and Tommy on the DIK’s roof
    • no prerequisites
  • MC has sex with Quinn on the DIK’s roof
    • requires mc to smoke with with Quinn and choose to lick her.

EP 4 Free roam at HOTs
  • Quinn attacks the mc when he enters her room
    • requires mc to stay with Sage and go into Quinn’s room
  • Quinn jerks the mc off in her room
    • requires DIK affinity

EP5
  • Unless I’m mistaken, the mc doesn’t even talk to Quinn in this episode

EP6
  • MC meets Quinn in the rain after she’s been robbed. He takes her to his room and sex ensures.
      • the mc to have DIK affinity
      • to not be on Maya and Josy’s path
      • to have had sex with her on the DIK’s roof; and
      • to be playing on a PC (unless the game is modded).

EP7
  • MC visits Quinn in her room where they hang out, smoke, have sex and fall asleep together
    • requires mc to have had sex with Quinn after she was mugged, she’ll text the mc to hang out.

EP7 free roam at HOTs party
  • MC walks into her room when she’s dealing to Karen. She chats with the mc then heads off
    • requires mc to have had sex with Quinn after she was mugged, otherwise she’ll just tell him to fuck off
  • MC hangs with Quinn in the HOTs kitchen
    • requires he saw her in her room earlier and she didn’t tell him to fuck off.
  • Quinn and Riona catch mc and Sage fucking
    • requires mc to be on Sages path

EP8
  • MC meets up with Quinn at the library
    • require all of the following:
      • mc fucked Quinn after she was mugged
      • that he doesn’t have CHICK affinity
  • MC and Quinn hang out at a park bench together, talking about broccoli and shit.
      • Requires that mc met her in the library
      • mc isn't on Jill’s path (you need to have seen the Jill masturbation scene for this to matter).
  • MC, Sage and Quinn plan the Halloween party
    • no requirement
  • Threesome with Quinn and Sage while planning the party
    • requires all of the follwing:
      • mc doesn't have CHICK affinity
      • mc isn't on Maya & Josy path
      • Quinn didn’t reject the mc in the library (meaning you didn’t see the Jill masturbation scene),
      • mc to be on Sage’s path
  • MC and Quinn chat outside the HOTs
    • requires mc chatted to her on the park bench earlier.
I do believe that is every single time the MC & Quinn shared the screen together. There are a few phone calls and messages between them too.

For the highlights of the mc & Quinn relationship, check out this post:

EDIT: Some tweaks thanks to Redd23 and Pendrell!

Last edited:

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
Someone has remote access via this DIK cloud share thing.
Yeah, it's called Jaime's phone that he lost. We don't hear about Rusty isolating everyone's folders from each other until Episode 6, which is after Hell Week. His new phone would be fine because he chooses what gets stored in the laptop and whoever had Jaime's phone can only get to his stuff now, if the connection still exists.

Of course that doesn't explain the Jocks, we have no idea what Chad's blackmail was (it was nothing we had access to), and it doesn't explain the odd angle on the Jacob/Arieth pic.

Reactions: Walter Victor

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Yeah, it's called Jaime's phone that he lost.
I'm surprised I haven't seen anybody suggest Dani as the culprit. Ultra-crazy feminist, I doubt she'd permit him to have a lock code on his phone that she didn't know.

Deft0nes

Mar 3, 2022
This question warms my heart. :giggle:

All the MC & Quinn scenes, like fucking all of them! :

EP1
  • First time they meet, Quinn and Cammy are teasing mc before he ends up running around campus naked.
    • no prerequisites
  • MC meets Quinn to get his gear back
    • no prerequisites
  • MC talks to Quinn after getting his gear back and she offer him the number for her "restaurant"
    • no prerequisites

EP1 free roam in dorms
  • MC walks past Quinn and Riona while they are talking
    • no prerequisites

EP2
  • The CUMPetition, Quinn grinds on the mc and then if you let her, fucks the mc
    • no prerequisites
  • Quinn stops Maya from choosing the mc to make out with since he’s only a Maggot
    • no prerequisites
  • Quinn walks in on mc getting a tit job from Sage
    • requires mc to be on Sage’s path

EP3
  • MC has a threesome with Quinn and Riona
      • Requires the mc has paid for 2 of the three girls: Cammy, Riona & Sarah
      • Also requires the game to be run on a PC or modded to avoid that check

EP4
  • MC chats with Quinn and the rest of the HOTs in the HOTs kitchen at breakfast
    • requires mc to stay with Sage after the M&J drama
  • Quinn teases mc about Maya at the beginning of the HOTs movie night.
    • no prerequisite other than going to the HOTs movie night
  • During Spin the Dildo, Quinn is teasing the mc about Maya.
    • no prerequisites
  • MC hangs out with Quinn, Riona and Tommy on the DIK’s roof
    • no prerequisites
  • MC has sex with Quinn on the DIK’s roof
    • requires mc to smoke with with Quinn and choose to lick her.

EP 4 Free roam at HOTs
  • Quinn attacks the mc when he enters her room
    • requires mc to stay with Sage and go into Quinn’s room
  • Quinn jerks the mc off in her room
    • requires the mc to choose "move hips" and "be still".

EP5
  • Unless I’m mistaken, the mc doesn’t even talk to Quinn in this episode

EP6
  • MC meets Quinn in the rain after she’s been robbed. He takes her to his room and sex ensures.
      • the mc to have DIK affinity
      • to not be on Maya and Josy’s path
      • to have had sex with her on the DIK’s roof; and
      • to be playing on a PC (unless the game is modded).

EP7
  • MC visits Quinn in her room where they hang out, smoke, have sex and fall asleep together
    • requires mc to have had sex with Quinn after she was mugged, she’ll text the mc to hang out.

EP7 free roam at HOTs party
  • MC walks into her room when she’s dealing to Karen. She chats with the mc then heads off
    • requires mc to have had sex with Quinn after she was mugged, otherwise she’ll just tell him to fuck off
  • MC hangs with Quinn in the HOTs kitchen
    • requires he saw her in her room earlier and she didn’t tell him to fuck off.
  • Quinn and Riona catch mc and Sage fucking
    • requires mc to be on Sages path

EP8
  • MC meets up with Quinn at the library
    • require all of the following:
      • that he doesn’t have CHICK affinity
  • MC and Quinn hang out at a park bench together, talking about broccoli and shit.
      • Requires that mc met her in the library
      • mc isn't on Jill’s path (you need to have seen the Jill masturbation scene for this to matter).
  • MC, Sage and Quinn plan the Halloween party
    • no requirement
      • Quinn didn’t reject the mc in the library (meaning you didn’t see the Jill masturbation scene),
  • MC and Quinn chat outside the HOTs
    • requires mc chatted to her on the park bench earlier.
I do believe that is every single time the MC & Quinn shared the screen together. There are a few phone calls and messages between them too.

For the highlights of the mc & Quinn relationship, check out this post:

Thanks!! I got all the above mentioned scenes except the broccoli one, which I need to go back and see cause every Quinn/Tremolo scene is precious. my game is modded yeah, it allows me to get everything in one play through as a pose to having multiple playthoughs, like fuck I'm not playing the same 20 hour game multiple times just to see different scenes lol, but its such a pity we aren't able to star the game from any episode we want, that's something DPC needs to add to the game to make it easier for returning players if you lost a save perhaps or simply if wanna go back and reply an episode.

Reactions: shazba

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Side note, I fully expect the MC’s phone to basically be bugged via this system. That new phone from the DIKs that was already setup has me wary as fuck and his old phone wasn’t looped into this. I expect the MC’s phone to accessible to whomever is doing all this.
An interesting observation. But it doesn't explain how the video with Jade leaked. I assume that the video with Jade was deleted from the computer, but since all the brothers' phones are synchronized, one of the Diks could save it in the cloud. But on the other hand, I don't see a motive to show this video to Burke. Tommy could have done it to annoy Burke. It's just like Tommy.

vogelbeest

Jan 9, 2021
I actually still wonder why Maya has so many books about computers and the internet. Sage also has a book about the internet on his desk in EP7.:unsure:
Those are standard assets in DAZ, just like the NYPD badge on cops and a bunch other things, unless you make your own (like the DPC pink weiss beer bottle) it's what you have available....

Redd23

Mar 11, 2018
EP8
Great analysis, just one issue with it - you don't have to fuck Quinn in EP6 (in fact you don't have to fuck her at all) for this scene to happen. What is required to be on Sage's path and I guess DIK affinity (Quinn says something "I'll fuck the shit out of you, and I don't even like this guy).
Still, since this "guide" is mostly for Quinn's fans then I suppose it doesn't make much of a difference since nobody's gonna reject Quinn when trying to follow her path ;)

4.80 star(s) 1,499 Votes