sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
No? Nothing? It's about blue hair isn't it... You fucking prejudice cunts! :p
(Of course the term "cunt" used here is a term of endearment, any offence is to be taken at your own discretion).
I take whatever life throws at me... if it's offence it's offence... I can be a SIMP about things I don't need to be a dick :KEK:

If I had to guess my money would go for the opposite side... Don't remember her name... on the right who showcased her tits at the dorm party ;):p But... think this Vixen event will be available to DIKs on the others path which means it's only a matter of time and all of them will be slayed by Fuckface' dick :KEK:

Reactions: shazba

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
You forgot to tell them that this is an internal problem which needs an internal solution !
No, i definitely told them, but speaking google translate is not one of my stronger points so i just sent them the internal solution with a step by step picture plan where and how to insert it....
InternalSolution.jpg That's the solution being shipped....

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
who gets to be Jeff?
I saw your sig and I thought DPC wrote to you again. :Kappa:

"Dear SomboSteel, I wrote you but still ain't callin'
I left my cell, my pager, and my home phone at the bottom
I sent two PM's back in autumn, you must not-a got 'em
There probably was a problem at Patreon messaging or somethin'
Sometimes I scribble addresses too sloppy when I jot 'em
But anyways, fuck it, what's been up? Man how's your daughter?
My girlfriend's pregnant too, I'm 'bout to be a father
If I have a daughter, guess what I'm a call her?
I'ma name her Steel
I read about your friend Casmyr too I'm sorry
I had a friend kill himself over some bitch who didn't want him
I know you probably hear this everyday, but I'm your biggest fan
I even got the underground shit that you did with Holy Bacchus
I got a room full of your posters and your pictures man
I like the shit you did with F95zone too, that shit was fat
Anyways, I hope you get this man, hit me back,
Just to chat, truly yours, your biggest fan
This is DPC"

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
soooo... no proof, got it.
If you don't want to don't go after it... the fuck do I care what you do with your time... There was your question there was my answer... leave me alone with your proof or no proof BS (y):LOL:

Crowleyyy

Aug 2, 2019
So, i lost my season 2 savefiles, anyone got end of season 2 save? Trying to play season 3 but can't without that save. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
It's a shame DPC didn't take her underwear off in that scene :(
Nevermind... the Mule par..... o_O I mean the Halloween Party is coming up and plenty of opportunities there !!!
1570908_3x_1.gif :ROFLMAO:
Though I have my doubts about Zoya being involved in the madness :( Think she won't join in the " fun " up until Episode 11 ( maybe even 10 ) :p Anyhow I think useful material will be plenty though YAY ! :giggle::LOL:

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
Quit trying to make this about me when it's about the story. I'm fucking fed up with the personal shit. I don't hate Maya as a person BECAUSE SHE'S NOT A PERSON SHE'S A FICTIONAL CHARACTER.

I've outlined before why I'm critical of this game, Maya get's the most heat because her character is the biggest flaw in the story, something DPC seems to have acknowledged with the Interlude where he introduced Maya 2.0. You may have lower standards for writing than I do. You may take anything an author says at face value, but when a story is written where the author says such a thing is so without demonstrating that such a thing is so then it's shit writing.
I dont like maya either and maybe that was DPC intention all the time. Maybe he wanted her to be exactly the way she is. A selfish annoying drama queen depressing bitch. But there are people who loves her character just the way she is.
What I want to say is. He made her like that, with those qualities, knowing exactly what he was doing. Because we see people like her all the time in the real world. I had my share of mayas at least.

I won't say it is a flaw in the story. It is just how it is supposed to be and there are people who will act just like the mc acts towards her, because some people will think they can help her, other people think they can change her, and others will do only to show that they are good people, good friends, or for willing to be involved in everything that happens in the life of those surrounding them. Maybe the reason why we are forced to deal with her shit is because he also wants to decide in some of our MC's character, not let everything on our hands. Making it easier to write. what I won't blame him even if I dislike her.

She has to be right there so I can put all my hatred over her. It is better if I hate her than people on real world. That bitch :D

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Nevermind... the Mule par..... o_O I mean the Halloween Party is coming up and plenty of opportunities there !!!
View attachment 1712967 :ROFLMAO:
Though I have my doubts about Zoya being involved in the madness :( Think she won't join in the " fun " up until Episode 11 ( maybe even 10 ) :p Anyhow I think useful material will be plenty though YAY ! :giggle::LOL:
Too many characters will appear in this episode right? How many was DPC said? 30? If Zoya doesn't come out I still have Maya, Josy, Lily, Riona, Camila, Nicole :ROFLMAO: :devilish:
Confess your dream is a bimbo Chad

View attachment 1712977
My dream is an orgy with Maya, Josy, Nicole, Lily, Zoey, Camila and Riona with lemon dicks :devilish::ROFLMAO:

• Wow
Reactions: shazba

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Too many characters will appear in this episode right? How many was DPC said? 30?
It's not even about those numbers... putting it up to 50 or a hundred won't change this... it would be a rushed effort to put Zoya in the mix... all of a sudden... though with that freakish lemon dick she could be an instant star among the bitc..... I mean ladies :LOL::ROFLMAO: :KEK: :love:

Paynne

Oct 31, 2018
So I hope there's going to be at least 20 pages of outrage about how the mc just committed himself to a girl and now he's going to have lewd scenes with one of these... these... vixens! :eek:

No? Nothing? It's about blue hair isn't it... You fucking prejudice cunts! :p
(Of course the term "cunt" used here is a term of endearment, any offence is to be taken at your own discretion).

Oh, and I'm hoping it's Goth Girl.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Lol, I've never seen this in-game, how do you get it?

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
I dont like maya either and maybe that was DPC intention all the time. Maybe he wanted her to be exactly the way she is. A selfish annoying drama queen depressing bitch. But there are people who loves her character just the way she is.
What I want to say is. He made her like that, with those qualities, knowing exactly what he was doing. Because we see people like her all the time in the real world. I had my share of mayas at least.

I won't say it is a flaw in the story. It is just how it is supposed to be and there are people who will act just like the mc acts towards her, because some people will think they can help her, other people think they can change her, and others will do only to show that they are good people, good friends, or for willing to be involved in everything that happens in the life of those surrounding them. Maybe the reason why we are forced to deal with her shit is because he also wants to decide in some of our MC's character, not let everything on our hands. Making it easier to write. what I won't blame him even if I dislike her.

She has to be right there so I can put all my hatred over her. It is better if I hate her than people on real world. That bitch :D
Eh. I'd say it's more a case of DCP, for whatever reason, treating with kid gloves all of the characters we aren't supposed to outright dislike. Which is a shame, in my opinion. Not that MC should get into arguments with everyone, or that some relationships shouldn't be 'come' (Sage's fairly easygoing so it makes sense, for example), but it's kind of silly he's not allowed to butt heads with anyone but jocks (and Tommy and Tybalt).

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Lol, I've never seen this in-game, how do you get it?
It's actually got nothing to do with Carolyn (I'm calling her "Carolyn" for the time being, you don't mind do you Carolyn :p).

This winking render is actually if you choose to cheat on the midterms, the mc figures the papers in the restroom were from Derek, so he's giving him the sly nod when he comes back.

Personally, I actually think Carolyn is the cheater!

She's getting double teamed at the dorm party, she's all gothic and shit (we all know gothics are cheating mother fuckers - they're too busy doing satanic rituals to actually study for the midterms!), and there's like this entire screen shot of her, like why? She's a bad girl! Guilty as sin I tells ya! :cautious:

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes