felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
From walkthrough: "Try for something more: Pick this option if you want more than friendship with Josy and Maya. They will accept if you have fucked Josy in episode 2 (done) or tried fucking Maya in episode 3 (done). You must also have neutral or CHICK affinity (neutral for me), as your personality is an important factor to them".

Rejected, why?
You don't have to have DIK affinity, are you confused with status?

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
But there's something weird anyway... Fucking Quinn on the roof doesn't get you rejected either if you still have neutral affinity :ROFLMAO:
You don't have to have DIK affinity, are you confused with status?
Exactly, that's why I asked him if he could share the status just before choosing.
Actually the conditional is for affinity != "DIK". I suspect this is the problem, as long as he has done either of the other two requirements, which he says he has.

It's easy enough to check, if you have access to the console. Otherwise... :unsure:

Reactions: felicemastronzo

D2M3

Jan 20, 2018
Welcome DIK brother :Kappa:(y)

I lean towards Neil not being the MC's bio dad as well, but it's a very messy subject/theory because DPC has messed with the timeline before (changing when the MC met Zoey I believe) which means any speculation about ages not lining up etc. can be yanked out from under us. It's fun to mess around and theorize though.

The evidence that tends to sway me are the themes of the game surrounding blood and family; the first lines of the game are a retrospective by the MC about family being the people who support you and all that good stuff, as told to him by Neil himself, but how exactly is that relevant to the MC's story when Neil is then immediately introduced as a super great biological dad who has never let him down? The theme of 'Family' is literally the first word of the game, but the MC is actually the only main character in the game who has a relatively drama-free biological family. Maya, Josy, Jill, Bella, Sage, Quinn - all of them have been shown to have problems with their families, their dads, moms, adoptive parents, sisters, husbands etc. The theme of 'family' fits all of them much more than the MC, except for the potential of a big secret in Lynette's diary - but what possible secret could be relevant to the theme of 'family being those who support you and not those who share your blood'? Because again, that theme fits almost everyone except the main character of the story, the guy who literally said those words - what could make those words relevant from him, who already has a fantastic biological dad - the best dad the story has shown us?

Only makes sense to me thematically if Neil isn't his real dad. Otherwise the game should start up with the MC saying something like: "My dad Neil always said family was those who supported you instead of those who shared your blood, which is weird because he's my real biological dad who I love the most in the world, and the only other person who I might have considered non-biological family left my ass to go to San Diego and broke my heart, oh and plus I really really wanna know about my biological mom, so actually this isn't relevant at all" :KEK:

Anyhow that's just my prediction - Neil isn't the MC's dad and he'll have to struggle with what family means once he finds out who his 'true' family is and that Neil's been lying. Makes for good drama and DPC is all about that, and besides I can't even imagine any other family secret having half as much impact on the MC as him finding out that Neil isn't his bio dad. Maybe Lynette being alive or something, but then we'd have to add the incest tag and that would be pure anarchy :KEK::KappaPride:
I always took the opening statements NOT as something lampshading Neil's biological parent status, but a commentary on how most of the time, our 'chosen' families are more important to us than the ones we are born in, no matter if blood is involved or not.

I think you guys are reading way too much into it, then again, any of us could be right or wrong.

The commentary on chosen families ( such as a fraternity, a sports team you are part of, a ride-or-die friend group) seems a lot more likely.

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
I always took the opening statements NOT as something lampshading Neil's biological parent status, but a commentary on how most of the time, our 'chosen' families are more important to us than the ones we are born in, no matter if blood is involved or not.

I think you guys are reading way too much into it, then again, any of us could be right or wrong.

The commentary on chosen families ( such as a fraternity, a sports team you are part of, a ride-or-die friend group) seems a lot more likely.
this is reasonable and if it were any other story i would tend to agree and rate this idea over the other one being presented. but knowing this is DPC, knowing that pretty much every major "twist" was predicted here first long before shown in the game, and the fact that DPC seems to clearly favor more drama whenever possible, im gonna go with "there is more to Neil than meets the eye" because thats the kind of story DPC likes to tell

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
im gonna go with "there is more to Neil than meets the eye" because thats the kind of story DPC likes to tell
Still can be anything from Neil being a cross-dressing construction worker to a serial killing Ronald McDonald....
Problem is there's just not enough Neil in the game to make a decent guess.

Reactions: SomboSteel

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Well, I'm sure that if Quinn will offer a scenario, like: Hey Pervert you wanna fuck me and this Blonde bitch ( Maya :devilish: ) at the same time . You would not say no to that :devilish: :ROFLMAO:.

as for NTR, yeah I agree, that if you move past a girl, it doesn't bother me if She find happiness with someone else. However, there is a catch in this. I dont wanna see it, because it's waste of time. I don't need DPC to spend time on creating a sex scene between a gril I dont date and some random guy, she end up with, becasue its takes time away that can spend on creating content for my character.
I think deep down everyone is agree with this. We dont need to see JB fucking Elena, or Tommy fucking Heather etc etc. Interlude second sex scene was waste of time too, its was not connected to my character, it was not connected to Zoey, it was a filler that just take time away.
If a scenario ever happens where a threesome with Quinn and Maya is possible it'll be because Maya evolves as a character, which is the only thing I want.

And I agree, I have no desire to see any sex not involving the MC, which is also why I have no interest in the throuple. Threesomes bring em all day, random lesbian sex between two girls and the MC isn't included, no thanks.

But I'd also want to know that Sage or Bella, Quinn or Riona find happiness away from the MC.

I don't ever want to see James and Bella fuck, but I'd be happy for her if she brings him as a date to Jill and MCs wedding.

Though in that scenario James be getting cucked after MC works his way through the handmaidens. Bella, Josy, Bianca, Jill.

• Haha
Reactions: ChipLecsap

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Some of you have some repressed Homosexuality it's seem:unsure:. :ROFLMAO:. ?? Hey it's okay, :ROFLMAO:. BUT I mean Who the Fuck wants to participate in a threesome with another guy, instead of 2 girl?! Seems Weird to me.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. If I were a girl I might enjoy it, I don't know may be some of you are girl, I dont know, and you imagine yourself in the place of the girls in this game, so you want as many dicks as you can get , no judging then. I personally, not interested in it. I mean I don't like gangbang either, if its involve 1 girl and 6 guy. Who the fuck wants to see 6 naked dude, ass and dicks and balls You can't even see the girl :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. Its GAY :ROFLMAO::D
wouldn't two girls with one guy still be gay just the other way?:LOL::LOL::unsure: I want a Josy Maya 3some not a Derek Lilly 3some

• Thinking Face

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Still can be anything from Neil being a cross-dressing construction worker to a serial killing Ronald McDonald....
Problem is there's just not enough Neil in the game to make a decent guess.
Lemme give you a theory as to why Neil keeps talking about condoms. First things first: Neil and Bella were together at one point in time. She got pregnant at one point, but miscarried, which also happens to be Neil's biggest regret in life. They broke up at some point and Bella ended up with James afterwards. But James just didn't have Neil's big and experienced dick, so the relationship clearly wasn't working out. He catches Bella masturbating while moaning Neil's name and leaves the house shocked. It's also why Bella finds the MC irresistible, because he reminds her of Neil so much.

After breaking up with Bella, Neil started hitting the strip clubs on a nightly basis. One night he met a young woman named Nicole and they got together. But somehow, lightning striked again and Nicole got pregnant. They separated, but with MC away at college, Neil can now have his child over at some nights when Nicole allows him too. It's also why Nicole finds MC irresistible - he reminds her of Neil.

Seeing that Neil knocks up everyone left and right, I won't be surprised if he ends up Derek (with Nora), Tommy (with Monica) and John Boy (with Jade)'s dad as well. :Kappa:

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Lemme give you a theory as to why Neil keeps talking about condoms.
Yeah, he literally warns you there's STD's so use protection. Just assuming he never used condoms and must have several kids is one thing, but assuming pretty much every person in B&R is his ,while we know for sure there's not gonna be incest, seems kinda contradicting. So no, unless there's a solid reason storywise why anybody should be related to MC it's better to just ignore these theories. ;)

BeingAnSTD.jpg The Family Neil warned you about.

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
Hey guys, are there any tips for interlude minigame? I know it's optional, but I can't get any good results. I mean, it often happens that when I hover cursor on the dot, before I'm even able to click, it shifts position, and then situation repeats itselft like 5 times in a row, and when it finally stops shifting and I;m able to actually click again and finish drawing I can't get better results than C rank..

Reactions: zombie666

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
And I agree, I have no desire to see any sex not involving the MC, which is also why I have no interest in the throuple. Threesomes bring em all day, random lesbian sex between two girls and the MC isn't included, no thanks.
Well, on that regard, I'm gonna be a bit hypocrite :ROFLMAO: , and bias:ROFLMAO:, and I dont even sorry:devilish:.
A,). It's Josy, B,) I like Lesbian sex. C,) I don't dislike Maya. D,) Its still a bit about MC, because, Josy basically preparing Maya for MC. :ROFLMAO:

BeingADIK 2022-03-20 21-27-09-07.jpg

Overall it is different for me, than the Random sex scene between the tattooed bitch and her boy toy:D. I would feel the same way, with any other throuple version. Josy & Jill, Jill & Sage. and etc etc. Hell,, even if I'm not part of it bring it. When it's come to Girl/Girl sex, I'm bias:cool:. Hey if the second sex scene would been Zoey having sex with the Tattoed chick, well, why not ?! :devilish::ROFLMAO:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Hey guys, are there any tips for interlude minigame? I know it's optional, but I can't get any good results. I mean, it often happens that when I hover cursor on the dot, before I'm even able to click, it shifts position, and then situation repeats itselft like 5 times in a row, and when it finally stops shifting and I;m able to actually click again and finish drawing I can't get better results than C rank..
Serious upgrade on you rig... :geek::p
Hey if the second sex scene would been Zoey having sex with the Tattoed chick, well, why not ?! :devilish::ROFLMAO:
Somebody please throw a tantrum screaming NTR !!! :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

• Haha

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
So don't do it ! Rome wasn't built in a day :ROFLMAO:
I know, but it burned down in 6 days! Still dunno if you can blame that on Neil though, it was Nero that did it....
We will just have to watch closely for any cross-dressing signs and disappearing people conveniently last seen by Neil!
Neil.jpg hmmm.... He has the same eyes and brows though....

Min0s

Jan 10, 2020
Hi Guys, tried to download the game from two different sources and both times I got an error mesage everytime I try loading an old save with the new version.
I precise that my saves were made on version 0.8 without any cheat or mod. Any advise?

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
As soon as you click on a dot, move away from it. It ain't gonna be there the next time. That gives you a second or so extra to find and click on the next one.

Reactions: zaqrwe

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Any advise?
Start the game anew... ! 2a9061a80882d8105b0d6066798e81fe.gif It's funny how I never get into such predicaments :p;) You sure you never used ANY kinda mods gallery unlockers translations etc... ??? :unsure::ROFLMAO: Before you think I'm joking it's dead serious I had saves made on 0.8.0 and 0.8.2 ( transfer files ) but what has this to do with regular saves btw ??? :oops::rolleyes: You make new saves now in the interlube you don't use your old ones... ;)
I was afraid of answer like that :ROFLMAO: btw where/when can I even enter the interlude vault code? I tried right before the end of interlude when I got MC for a while, but vault was grayed :(
It's in Zoeys Diary... reach the beach photoshoot and somewhere around there the diary gets updated... somewhere at it's end you will find the vault drawings hints and ciphers ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: zaqrwe
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes