jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
Feels like there was a missed opportunity for Jill. Should have made her optimal path only available for DIK affinity tbh

• Haha
Reactions: p22

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DPC, it's time for a new poll:

Seriously, I'm gonna have a hard time coming to grips if her name turns out not to be Carolyn! :cautious:
Come on, It has to be something like Victoria , or Wednesday :devilish::ROFLMAO:. or some Name from a Tim Burton movie :coffee:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: shazba

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I don't know if it is the reason, but i have the feeling that if you want Dik affinity, you can't pick more than 3-4 chicks major choices and vice-versa. Why? i also don't know, but how i see the bar of affinity design, 4 dik or chick choices make you lose the "massive" dik or chick status, and maybe this is enough to avoid you get dik or chick affinity and be locked in neutral affinity.
The game assigns permanent CHICK or DIK Affinity when you run out of opposing boxes to remove during Major Decisions. If you haven't achieved either by the end of Episode 8, the game assigns permanent Neutral Affinity instead - regardless of what your Affinity would otherwise have been. There are 11 boxes on each side (not counting the two Neutral boxes in the middle), and we get a total of 15 choices by the end of Episode 8. That means if you make 5 or more decisions on each side you'll be unable to reach permanent CHICK/DIK Affinity.

This has some counterintuitive side effects because of the way the metrics switch between temporary and permanent Affinity. The earliest you can earn permanent CHICK/DIK Affinity is the 11th Major Decision - the option to take Tommy's Fake ID near the end of Episode 6. The latest is obviously the 15th Major Decision - using the bathroom notes to cheat on the midterm in Episode 8. Simple enough.

But the earliest you can lock in Neutral Affinity is actually the 10th decision (fighting Tommy at the start of Episode 6), it's just that the game won't acknowledge it at that time. You'll be forced to play through the next 5 Major Decisions as normal even though the die has already been cast. You can thus achieve permanent Neutral Affinity by (seemingly) reinforcing an existing CHICK/DIK Affinity. o_O

Here you go:

"The Vixen poll

According to the survey, most want to see a lewd scene poll first, so here it is.

I will design a lewd scene with the winning options in mind with an unknown Vixen.

What I can tell you about this girl is that she doesn't have a lewd scene with the MC yet.

Vote on the option you want to see in this lewd scene.

The top two choices will get a heavy focus in the lewd scene.

Handjob
Blowjob
Assjob
Titjob
Titsucking"
Sorry I missed this one Friday.

Results as of this morning:

View attachment 1715477
That's interesting. We've been referring to the trio as Vixens, but I had wondered if that might be an informal oversimplification; we'd barely seen two of the girls and had never seen any sign they were an actual group. Apparently DPC does consider them a group. It's possible DPC is using the term informally as well, but if the three are a previously unmentioned team that bears thinking about.

For example, perhaps the reason it's been so hard to find a suspect in Cathy-cluck gate is that the actual perpetrators hadn't been introduced at the time?

I agree it's a little sloppy execution of the twist, but it's not immersion-breaking. Nobody told because everyone assumed the Mc knew, it was common knowledge. I can relate to that. Let me explain:
I come from a family of teachers. My dad was a teacher in my junior high school and my maternal uncle in my high school. From day one almost everybody knew who I was related to. I never bothered telling any new friends I made, because I assumed they knew already. It was a given, I never thought about it. So Sage or anyone else not telling Fuckface is something plausible, to me at least.
Now, the Mc not knowing the last name of a girl he is fuckbuddies with or romantically interested in? That's harder to swallow. Maybe he knew but thought there was no relation? I'm not a native English speaker but I believe Burke is a quite common surname in the English-speaking world, or at least not rare. And we are shown that Fuckface is a little boneheaded sometimes.
Like I said... sloppy, but not outright implausible
Eh, I think it's pushing the envelope a bit past sloppy. It's not just that Sage assumed the MC knew, it's that she still didn't mention it even if she *knows* the MC helped set off the sprinklers at the prep party (which happens if you're on her path by not M/J's). At that point you'd expect her to at least suggest the MC prepare himself in case the topic comes up, right? Of give him a head's up on whether Tybalt will be at the meeting as well?

Combine that with the way DPC bent over backwards to downplay the possibility prior to Episode 8 and I have to call it a bit of a cheat. Even in hindsight there's equal evidence for and against the twist. The only compelling reason to favor Sage being a Burke was that the amount of time spent discussing her parents would be excessive for effectively new characters - which is nicely blown out of the water by the arrival of the Vixens.

I might still let it slide if the MC didn't also massively overreact to the twist even when he didn't bang Jade, but no such luck.

It's only wasted if you are overly and unhealthily invested in the other random bullshit that comprises the shaggy dog story of this masturbation game.
Well... no. If you don't care about the story, playing through a nearly sexless prologue of a supporting character is an even bigger waste of time.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
The game assigns permanent CHICK or DIK Affinity when you run out of opposing boxes to remove during Major Decisions. If you haven't achieved either by the end of Episode 8, the game assigns permanent Neutral Affinity instead - regardless of what your Affinity would otherwise have been. There are 11 boxes on each side (not counting the two Neutral boxes in the middle), and we get a total of 15 choices by the end of Episode 8. That means if you make 5 or more decisions on each side you'll be unable to reach permanent CHICK/DIK Affinity.

This has some counterintuitive side effects because of the way the metrics switch between temporary and permanent Affinity. The earliest you can earn permanent CHICK/DIK Affinity is the 11th Major Decision - the option to take Tommy's Fake ID near the end of Episode 6. The latest is obviously the 15th Major Decision - using the bathroom notes to cheat on the midterm in Episode 8. Simple enough.

But the earliest you can lock in Neutral Affinity is actually the 10th decision (fighting Tommy at the start of Episode 6), it's just that the game won't acknowledge it at that time. You'll be forced to play through the next 5 Major Decisions as normal even though the die has already been cast. You can thus achieve permanent Neutral Affinity by (seemingly) reinforcing an existing CHICK/DIK Affinity. o_O

That's interesting. We've been referring to the trio as Vixens, but I had wondered if that might be an informal oversimplification; we'd barely seen two of the girls and had never seen any sign they were an actual group. Apparently DPC does consider them a group. It's possible DPC is using the term informally as well, but if the three are a previously unmentioned team that bears thinking about.

For example, perhaps the reason it's been so hard to find a suspect in Cathy-cluck gate is that the actual perpetrators hadn't been introduced at the time?

Eh, I think it's pushing the envelope a bit past sloppy. It's not just that Sage assumed the MC knew, it's that she still didn't mention it even if she *knows* the MC helped set off the sprinklers at the prep party (which happens if you're on her path by not M/J's). At that point you'd expect her to at least suggest the MC prepare himself in case the topic comes up, right? Of give him a head's up on whether Tybalt will be at the meeting as well?

Combine that with the way DPC bent over backwards to downplay the possibility prior to Episode 8 and I have to call it a bit of a cheat. Even in hindsight there's equal evidence for and against the twist. The only compelling reason to favor Sage being a Burke was that the amount of time spent discussing her parents would be excessive for effectively new characters - which is nicely blown out of the water by the arrival of the Vixens.

I might still let it slide if the MC didn't also massively overreact to the twist even when he didn't bang Jade, but no such luck.

Well... no. If you don't care about the story, playing through a nearly sexless prologue of a supporting character is an even bigger waste of time.
Not any more of a waste of time than anything else that happens. It is all part of the same story, like it or not. In fact, it will in all probability prove to be more important down the line than anything that has happened to this point. But if you are on pins and needles wondering when's the next time we will find out what is happening with the score of other fungible storylines such as Derek's troubled romance, Chad's sexuality struggles, or the next time Tybalt is going to fuck a watermelon you may be blind to that fact. Singling out the interlude as a waste of time is disingenuous at best.

Last edited:
Reactions: NebulousShooter

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Not any more of a waste of time than anything else that happens. It is all part of the same story, like it or not. In fact, it will in all probability prove to be more important down the line than anything that has happened to this point. But if you are on pins and needled wondering when's the next time we will find out what is happening with the score of other fungible storylines such as Derek's troubled romance, Chad's sexuality struggles, or the next time Tybalt is going to fuck a watermelon you may be blind to that fact. Singling out the prologue as a waste of time is disingenuous at best.
Again... no. If someone enjoyed the 'fungible' storylines as you call them up to this point then they could easily feel the Interlude is a waste of time on the perfectly justifiable grounds that it could have been handled in a simple cutscene and left a lot more time to advance the storylines they cared about!

If you think it will eventually play into those storylines in a positive way, or just enjoyed the Interlude in its own right, that's entirely fair. But people are also entitled to dislike the new material if they feel it isn't what they were expecting.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes