den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
I'm curious :unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Well, I wasn't expecting this, and it felt like you were constantly looking over your shoulder anticipating attacks, but thanks for sharing :sneaky:

What do you think :Kappa:
Probably not. For all the 8 episodes, there's no lewd scene that has this type of feel. Anything bad is usually implied, like Mona and Burke.

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
I can respect your concern here, but I approach my view of this a little differently. I don't look at it as "The player greatly alters the character" (isn't there only one decision in the entire thing that's actually impactful?) - I look at this more as perhaps the effect on her personality that her time (previously) with the MC influenced, but since we don't play that time period it's kinda hit with the handwavium here.

Given how much she stood out as a 'bad girl' by default, and the MC himself was a bit more milquetoast, you could argue that her not being a DIK in the interlude was because the MC started out as a moderating influence.

Or not, maybe you wanted to beat Emma's ass, and it could be something MC would have also supported.
Someone that understood my point of view and saw that I was just giving my opinion and not bitching, what you said made me see it in other way.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I just started the interlude and I can say already that I don't feel a emotional connection with her because I don't like the idea of her being the MC in this episode and being able to take her decisions, giving us the power to make her in the way we want don't atract me, I prefer when the character already has a personality, and more when is a secondary character, because looks like she will be that, if we can form the personallity of every character then all of them will be the MC.
And I feel that giving us Zoe like the MC in the Interlude would make that some people leave all the other girls and give it a go to Zoe and not to the other characters. People who was dating Josy would say, "Fuck Josy I want Zoe now".
It would be better a short explanation or something like happened with the MC when he reads her mom diary and we discover more about her, he reads a little everyday and we don't get bored or get a lot of information that is almost useless.
Personally I don't enjoyed the Interlude and for some reason gave me the vibes of Life is Strange and not because her hair was blue, the new way to make decisions, I find it weird.
The whole post is about the same thing but I just quoted this part... so in a nutshell your save states are the key here :HideThePain: You make up this like there is only one way to play the game instead of... well a lot :KEK: That you or the others refuse to do so is not the fault of anyone else let alone the developers :rolleyes:;)

What is this ?!? An amateur hour ?! :eek::p Can't you see that this is not a " real " preview but a hoax ? :rolleyes::KEK:
I never said that there is just one way to play it, you are making asumptions there. I made multiple routes, that doesn't change the fact that Zoe being the MC here changes a lot everything. A secondary character doesn't have the same impact when her or his personallity is made for the developer. Or you would say that Jill would be the same character if you can change her way of think, like you want? She wouldn't be that "prude" girl, she could be like Quinn, is not the same. If you can change a secondary character personallity just with the MC influence is one thing, other different is control a secondary character, take decisions and tell her how she should act.
I can respect your concern here, but I approach my view of this a little differently. I don't look at it as "The player greatly alters the character" (isn't there only one decision in the entire thing that's actually impactful?) - I look at this more as perhaps the effect on her personality that her time (previously) with the MC influenced, but since we don't play that time period it's kinda hit with the handwavium here.

Given how much she stood out as a 'bad girl' by default, and the MC himself was a bit more milquetoast, you could argue that her not being a DIK in the interlude was because the MC started out as a moderating influence.

Or not, maybe you wanted to beat Emma's ass, and it could be something MC would have also supported.
Although you get to influence Zoey's decisions in the Interlude, it basically boils down to one characteristic:

Is she a Chick or a DIK character.

This is a fact, since on replay of Season 3, you can skip the Interlude entirely by simply answering how Zoey handled the phone fiasco with Emma: Did she handle it amicably, i.e. be a pushover and not come down hard on Emma for being a cunt, or did she go ballistic at Emma and get her revenge (Emma totally deserved it, but perhaps not the best outcome).

Zoey being introduced this late in the story, and most (I think all) mc's (as in Fuckface, not Zoey, Zoey should not be considered an mc) are permanently aligned one way or the other now, this provides an interesting context for how Zoey and Fuckface will get along in the future.

The MC has changed a lot since Zoey left for San Diego. His personality has blossomed into a DIK or a Chick, so if Zoey is more of a DIKish characters, she'll get along with the DIK mc, and same goes for a Chick Zoey with a Chick mc.

There will hopefully be funny scenes where a Chick Zoey finds the DIK mc too much to handle, and a DIK Zoey finds the Chick mc even more of a pussy than before she left.

Still can't wait to see how she is reinserted into Fuckface's life. :giggle:

Master5043

Jul 30, 2020
Just finished Jill route in first time and have all paths . In my opinion - the most difficult and demanding path of all possible. You have to play as a full pussy, "nice guy" and bypass other girls, but in the end it's worth it, the storyline is beautiful and touching.
But...I have a bad feeling about this:
Any theories?

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
There will hopefully be funny scenes where a Chick Zoey finds the DIK mc too much to handle, and a DIK Zoey finds the Chick mc even more of a pussy than before she left.

I'd love to see her reaction pop up in relation to some of his Rooster posts. Can you imagine what she'd say if she saw Nicole wrapped around him at the bar?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: dalli_x and shazba

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Just finished Jill route in first time and have all paths . In my opinion - the most difficult and demanding path of all possible. You have to play as a full pussy, "nice guy" and bypass other girls, but in the end it's worth it, the storyline is beautiful and touching.
Any theories?
My theory is that you purposely played as : a full pussy, "nice guy" and bypass other girls
:ROFLMAO:
but You don't have to :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: noobtrain

Master5043

Jul 30, 2020
My theory is that you purposely played as : a full pussy, "nice guy" and bypass other girls
:ROFLMAO:
but You don't have to :ROFLMAO:
All my playthroughs are for DIK and only for Bella are neutral. Really, playing as a chick for is very boring. I read in guides that you should not romance other girls, because there is a high probability that Jill will refuse MC.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Although you get to influence Zoey's decisions in the Interlude, it basically boils down to one characteristic:

Is she a Chick or a DIK character.

This is a fact, since on replay of Season 3, you can skip the Interlude entirely by simply answering how Zoey handled the phone fiasco with Emma: Did she handle it amicably, i.e. be a pushover and not come down hard on Emma for being a cunt, or did she go ballistic at Emma and get her revenge (Emma totally deserved it, but perhaps not the best outcome).

Zoey being introduced this late in the story, and most (I think all) mc's (as in Fuckface, not Zoey, Zoey should not be considered an mc) are permanently aligned one way or the other now, this provides an interesting context for how Zoey and Fuckface will get along in the future.

The MC has changed a lot since Zoey left for San Diego. His personality has blossomed into a DIK or a Chick, so if Zoey is more of a DIKish characters, she'll get along with the DIK mc, and same goes for a Chick Zoey with a Chick mc.

I don't think that that one choice is put there to give a character connotation to Zoey, affinity changes very little the way MC behaves, why should it do it in a significant way with Zoey? it would seem to me an overwork for DPC

it's an important choice for her because it's the only one that could have consequences, make or break her friends in San Diego (for example: there could be future interactions with Emma, even if only by phone)

on the other hand I agree that she will interact differently with MC, but mostly depending on which relationship she will find him involved in, in its own way every possible outcome of the 8th chapter will be very surprising for Zoey:
a married teacher
a couple of girls
the school "cheerleader"
a girl with the same name as the college
or even a more or less numerous group of strippers and part time prostitutes ...

probably, however, the funniest interaction will be when you find an MC who is left alone, almost as alone as he left him.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Sage/Quinn was definitely not my favourite threesome in the game.
Dude, you lost me right fucking there :ROFLMAO:.

Quinn and Rio, really? all because of there was a moment of Quinn face a kiss, , who care? while the whole thing is basically business, you paying for it and Rio end up in the corner at the end. Yeah Fuck no .
There was no build up, there was no intimacy, You legit ordered two whore, and they "Acted the part " as they should , and Quinn suprised pikachu face is nothing. Just a moment of her falling out from her role, because " She doesn't kiss guys ", and in that moment she didn't know how to react, because if she lash out, she lose the money. after everything was done nothing matter just the money. one of the Worst scene in the game, and Quinn is much better, so does Rio, without the whole "Restaurant storyline". Everything is much more organic, if MC is not a loser buyer:ROFLMAO:

There is an actual build up for the Sage and Quinn Sex, one of the best in the game, the teasing, there in that scene you have the subtle Quinn moments, starting with the giving you the drink, make comment on the haircut, make her bit jealous, callback to Cum-petitio, etc. There is no "Catching Quinn off guard", because She already does not have any more Guard. She is at the stage of her Tsundere evolution, where she come to the term of realisation She feels something toward the guy. :ROFLMAO:
Definitely the better Quinn scene.
and Sage is Sage, she is always good :cool:, and the top of the cherry when you rate her low:ROFLMAO:.

the " Best Threesome in the game so far " is the Sage Quinn one. It's not even fair competition.

The second one is the Cammy and Rio. and the third despite me not being fan of it the Envy and that other.

There is no more that are worth mentioning it.:ROFLMAO:

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020

Quinn and Rio, really? all because of there was a moment of Quinn face a kiss, , who care? while the whole thing is basically business, you paying for it and Rio end up in the corner at the end. Yeah Fuck no .
There was no build up, there was no intimacy, You legit ordered two whore, and they "Acted the part " as they should , and Quinn suprised pikachu face is nothing. Just a moment of her falling out from her role, because " She doesn't kiss guys ", and in that moment she didn't know how to react, because if she lash out, she lose the money. after everything was done nothing matter just the money. one of the Worst scene in the game, and Quinn is much better, so does Rio, without the whole "Restaurant storyline". Everything is much more organic, if MC is not a loser buyer:ROFLMAO:

There is an actual build up for the Sage and Quinn Sex, one of the best in the game, the teasing, there in that scene you have the subtle Quinn moments, starting with the giving you the drink, make comment on the haircut, make her bit jealous, callback to Cum-petitio, etc. There is no "Catching Quinn off guard", because She already does not have any more Guard. She is at the stage of her Tsundere evolution, where she come to the term of realisation She feels something toward the guy. :ROFLMAO:
and Sage is Sage, she is always good :cool:, and the top of the cherry when you rate her low:ROFLMAO:.

the " Best Threesome in the game so far " is the Sage Quinn one. It's not even fair competition.

The second one is the Cammy and Rio. and the third despite me not being fan of it the Envy and that other.

There is no more that are worth mentioning it.:ROFLMAO:
classes_perfect.png

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

There is no more than worth mentioning it.:ROFLMAO:
I liked the build up, the tension, both girls not able to confess to each other that they seriously liked the mc, but then the sex was sterile. So yeah, the build up was fun, but it was actually more fun than the sex.

Fucking for the sake of fucking can actually get boring. If there's no emotion, you may as well be jerking off.

I don't think I've ever fucked a girl and not actually kissed her (a lot) during the sex. To me, sex can be a lot of fun, but I don't find it as intimate as a kiss.

And that's actually exactly the way Quinn comes across. The threesome with her was much less of a big deal than the kiss on the park bench.

The saddest thing of all though, is that when rating threesomes, there isn't a fucking threesome with M&J worth rating!

I don't think that that one choice is put there to give a character connotation to Zoey, affinity changes very little the way MC behaves, why should it do it in a significant way with Zoey? it would seem to me an overwork for DPC

it's an important choice for her because it's the only one that could have consequences, make or break her friends in San Diego (for example: there could be future interactions with Emma, even if only by phone)

on the other hand I agree that she will interact differently with MC, but mostly depending on which relationship she will find him involved in, in its own way every possible outcome of the 8th chapter will be very surprising for Zoey:
a married teacher
a couple of girls
the school "cheerleader"
a girl with the same name as the college
or even a more or less numerous group of strippers and part time prostitutes ...

probably, however, the funniest interaction will be when you find an MC who is left alone, almost as alone as he left him.
I agree that the seeming only decision of consequence feels more related to her future relationship with her new friends, but it seems strange that you could constantly choose between DIK or Chick actions or reactions for Zoey, and it all amounts to nothing?

I don't particularly want these new characters from the Interlude to have much to do with the future of the game. Maybe a cameo, and then their own internal relationships would be influenced by that major decision.

But it would seem strange if the Interlude version of Zoey that the player created has no bearing on the version of Zoey that exists for the rest of the game (assuming she'll have a long standing role). :unsure:

Daniel Crusoe

Sep 20, 2018
Help , the game is ending at the gym scene after the quin tommy , not moving forward (fyi i downloaded the compressed version) is it the end if not tell how to acces season 2

Dec 19, 2019
Any theories?
Jill is a Royce. MC's mother's family know the Royces.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I am sure DPC won't go into some bad writing and make Zoey join that annoying Maya, Josy relationship. Zoey is Zoey and she is unique, she doesn't need to join anyone, MC is the one who has to decide if he wants to be with her and then, She is the one who has to decide if she wants a third party in her relationship, no other way around. But I still hope he just write a monogamic relationship with her as one of the main LI's as he did with most girls. Fuck maya and Josy and their fans with such thoughts.
Wow. Why so hate filled?:rolleyes:

Zoey says during sex with the MC himself that he should fuck her, use her and that she is his. I can well imagine that Zoey will do anything to please the MC.:devilish:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I don't think I've ever fucked a girl and not actually kissed her (a lot) during the sex. To me, sex can be a lot of fun, but I don't find it as intimate as a kiss.
I agree with you 100%. A serious kiss cannot be surpassed in intimacy.(y)

And kissing has a great meaning in BaDIK. The MC can actively reject a kiss from Sage, Riona, Jill, etc. The kiss between Isabella and the MC in EP2 can be forgotten by the MC. Isabella even rejects the kiss from the MC in the car. Actually, almost all kisses can be rejected, except the ones with Josy, Maya and Zoey. That's kind of weird.:unsure:

Neil tells his son that before he left, he gave Lynette the best kiss he could give her. Zoey thought to herself in Interlude so the MC is a damn good kisser but won't tell him because she doesn't want the MC to be a jerk. Josy just said wow after the kiss in EP5 and Maya almost forgot her loyalty to Josy when the MC kissed her at the end of EP1.:unsure:

The kiss from the MC is his secret weapon and not his dick.:unsure::D(y)

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes