Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I disagree with you on that one, Ilhares. Quinn initiated EVERY single sex scene so far. In the shower with Camila, at the cumpetition, on the roof of the DIK Mansion, after she gets robbed in the MC's room, after smoking the hookah together in her room and even the 3way, so thats not significant.
I cut the rest of your post here because I'm not going to address that. You, sir, missed my point completely. I was not referring to sex whatsoever when pointing out Quinn's initiation of action. For Quinn, sex is very clearly displayed as casual/financial at pretty much every stage.

I was talking about her actively choosing, without the MC prompting sexy times or anything else, to kiss the MC. Something she doesn't do. She doesn't expose weakness and softness, and as Sage said, she doesn't kiss boys. If your MC chooses to try and take care of her/help her out as a friend, she initiates by kissing him. That is absolutely significant.

also, sorry but not sorry, I am not gonna take it back. (I heard you, Ilhares :D)
Oh, no, not at all - don't be sorry. That guy put Becky in the top tier. Fuck him, that's just brain damage at this point, as most of his other choices showed. ;)

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Could someone please explain me just how the fuck is it physically possible that someone even considers Jill as Fuckface' aunt ??? :p :oops: :rolleyes:

other...

Can someone tell me from that freak tier list who the hell is that gal between Mel & Sarah ??? I know I saw her before but I just can't wrap my mind around it... :p:LOL:

another other...

Why do they make nonsensical tier lists with some randos and corpses and swamp things ??? :unsure:

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Just out of curiosity, is there a way to unlock the pictures in the interlude? Apparently I don't have a phone to enter a code.

Edit: I didn't see the safe in the journal. I got it now. I was so used to having the phone.

Last edited:

Bendover885

Jan 29, 2020
Could someone please explain me just how the fuck is it physically possible that someone even considers Jill as Fuckface' aunt ??? :p :oops: :rolleyes:
Oh, if I could atone for my participation in this heresy. Seriously, it boils down to the coincidence that both Jill and the MC had an older, wealthy, female relative die tragically early in life. But the ages don't match. Conservatively, if Jill is either the same age to 2-3 years older than the MC, then how can she in the flashback be at least 10-12 years old and have memories of her sister?

The other idea is that the house in the photo with Lynette's friends is Jill's family home. There are other theories that are more reasonable than the Aunt Jill theory.

Mostly, it's a joke at the expense of those of us who like Jill. But that's my two cents (8 cents with inflation).

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
You've read this thread. I bet that somewhere someone has speculated that Fuckface is Jill's aunt. :eek: Physical possibility has nothing to do with inane speculation. :unsure:
Can someone tell me from that freak tier list who the hell is that gal between Mel & Sarah ??? I know I saw her before but I just can't wrap my mind around it... :p:LOL:
I believe that is Penny. We meet her at a couple of parties. She's on Derek's 'fuck list'. :oops:
Why do they make nonsensical tier lists with some randos and corpses and swamp things ??? :unsure:
Some people have unique tastes and too much time on their hands. To each his own, I say... no matter how fucked up that one was! o_O

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
Ive read some people suggest there are undercover cops, but I havent seen a single shred of evidence or even a hint that thats true
Typical surveillance van mostly used by the FBI but by other organizations as well can be found here and there... ;)

Some examples:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And of course, Riona said herself that she felt she was being followed:

4.png

Yeah, Fuckface caught Mr. Fast Shooter from the Cumpetition stalking her, but it's DPC's modus operandi to toss in red herrings, and I think her stalker is exactly something he would use to camouflage the real problem.

So, there's no hard evidence yet, but definitely hints. Unless the van itself is another red herring.

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
I was Boring and thought i give some girls a new ranking after i played many many times ... still cant wait for Halloween Party ... and the Costumes :love: ... only a few more months of waiting :cry:
View attachment 1792864
Sage, Nora, Karen and Sally in the same tier as Madame and the fat girls?

You crazy motherfucker you
Carolyn and Bianca BELOW Ashley and Christie. RIONA, Nora and Cathy in the same tier of Madame
View attachment 1793151
funny though, i though lot ppl love both sage n bella, it can be from story or sex scene really hook theyre up, both of them have decent story though sage is like wanna hang out for whoever(?) is that as long she like it while bella the opposite of sage, overprotect(?) n "icequeen?" :KEK: ,
but for me after having two times "nightmare(?)"/trauma one is from joSxmAya n the other is AlexisxERyN game from INT***ned n after having rehabilition watching a lot of "bdsm?"/hardcore now for my redemption , As Long SEX is HOT i don't care who the fuck is fucking my fav girls :KEK:

Last edited:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Some examples:

View attachment 1793780

Yeah, Fuckface caught Mr. Fast Shooter from the Cumpetition stalking her, but it's DPC's modus operandi to toss in red herrings, and I think her stalker is exactly something he would use to camouflage the real problem.

So, there's no hard evidence yet, but definitely hints. Unless the van itself is another red herring.
You must be really good at those 'I am a human' login tests. ;)

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
Sage and Quinn scene was lousy writing to me; and not to mention the scene happened when Fuckface was still a fuck buddy to her; so... never underestimate jealousy in the redhead who keeps a pair of binoculars for bird watching and her uppercuts :HideThePain: I would dream of taking the Royce to the Pink Rose and watching the rich girl faint :giggle:
ahh yes the jealousy time :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Oh, if I could atone for my participation in this heresy. Seriously, it boils down to the coincidence that both Jill and the MC had an older, wealthy, female relative die tragically early in life. But the ages don't match. Conservatively, if Jill is either the same age to 2-3 years older than the MC, then how can she in the flashback be at least 10-12 years old and have memories of her sister?

The other idea is that the house in the photo with Lynette's friends is Jill's family home. There are other theories that are more reasonable than the Aunt Jill theory.

Mostly, it's a joke at the expense of those of us who like Jill. But that's my two cents (8 cents with inflation).
No no... this is actually too much... only the first segment is of interest for me which you write yourself the ages don't match... hereby ends this story and theories are none of my concern... BUT ! reaching at this point let's be honest you don't even need to graduate from elementary school... :rolleyes: So how the fuck is it even possible that some folks are running around with such ideas ??? :unsure::eek: This is deeply disturbing... and indulging wild ideas is one thing but years long wild goose chase ? Seriously ?! :rolleyes::unsure: This is beyond pathetic :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK::HideThePain:

I believe that is Penny
Yep that's her !!! Thanks ;)
Fuckface is Jill's aunt. :eek:
Now that one I do like ! :KEK: Ingenious even... :p
Yeah... was thinking about this for quite some time now... I don't think what Rio means here is that tosser we catch at the dorms party... and while mentioning red herrings the tosser could be the one ( yeah yeah... everythings fine..... up until we realize it's not :p:LOL: ) anyhooo once EP 9 surfaces we get one step closer to the truth...... or the edge ! :eek::devilish::KEK:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Well. When I see these replies I only think that most of you guys are kids and never had a relationship or sex in your life. In bed, a woman wants you to do anything to her, most of women feels pleasure with that. Like I dated girls who'd like to be slapped in the face during sex and when I'd take them, dominate them in bed, do some naughty stuff during sex with them (Like slap their faces with my dick or grab them by their hair and fuck their mouth), what people woudl say "Sluts in bed, Ladies anywhere else". I had one specifically who loved that, but she was not the sharing type. She would get jealous even of my female friends.
I never had gfs who wanted to have sex with other girls only to please me. Ofc it is a game and DPC can write whatever he wants, I just hope he doesn't go through that path.

Most of girls wants you to do whatever you want with them in bed, but they don't want a sharing relationship. If that was the case, everyone would have a threesome with their gf. THat wouldn't be a sex fantasy of most men.
You're really just looking at the pictures, aren't you?:rolleyes:

Josy/Maya/MC threesome: Quite possible, because Josy and Maya are bisexual and have loved each other before the MC came into their lives.(y)

Sage/Quinn/MC: Quinn is a pervert anyway and Sage wants to fuck the MC the whole game. Before it gets to the point where Sage never fucks the MC, Quinn gives her the chance and Sage grasps that straw.:rolleyes::unsure:

Quinn/Riona/MC: Business is business.(y)

If you haven't had an MFF yet, I really feel sorry for you, or rather, you did something wrong. Furthermore, all girls and women are different and therefore have different preferences in sex.:cry:(y)

May 3, 2022
:love: The complete official guide - Season 1 - Ep 1-4 :love:

:love: The complete official guide - Season 2 - Ep 5-8 :love:

Enjoy
How much is missing from these? I don't see the Quinn & Sage scene in Eps 8, so now I'm wondering how much more is missing from these WT's? Are these the real official WT's? DPC really left stuff out?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes