PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Unfortunately I am a lazy bum who cannot be bothered to comb through literally hundreds of pages of character discussions and white papers and essays on this ridiculously busy thread to seek out existing answer to my question, so I'd very much appreciate if someone could tell me when the next release is expected to be. Thanks.
September.

Reactions: ename144

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020

unnamed.jpg
I spent last weekend continuing to write, but I have been working on art since Monday.
For the last two weeks, things have been running smoothly without any speedbumps when it comes to hardware/software issues.
I've only been focusing on producing static renders, and it is so much fun seeing ideas that became writing come to life with the art.
My strategy is to work on a scene-to-scene basis, trying to complete full scenes before moving on.
I will continue working on art for quite some time now and most likely prepare new animations next week to further build up the render queue that is finally depleting (9 animations are left in the queue).

Survey
I am struggling a bit with selecting previews for this episode because it's centered around Halloween, and there are possible spoilers when it comes to Halloween costumes. So, I wanted to post a survey and check what you all think about this.
Are you ok with costume spoilers? Would you rather not see any of it until the release, etc.? Please, help me understand what most of you are interested in, to plan further previews for episode 9.
Explanation of the options (if you need it).
  • Costume spoilers = Previews that might spoil what a character wears for Halloween
  • Special renders = The art in the Rewards app, unlocked by finding magazines, etc.
  • Custom renders = The art in the Mixed category of the Rewards app, unlocked by completing Pack Quest
  • Main characters = Your playable character, Josy, Maya, Isabella, Jill, and Sage
  • Side characters = All other characters than the above
  • Environment = Previews that show off rooms and scenery used in the episode
  • Lewd scenes = Sexy/NSFW pictures
  • Story scenes = Pictures teasing events that might happen in the episode
Please, select everything that applies to you.
When it comes to previews...

1653651239618.png

Last edited:

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
(Dalli, this one is for you!)

That is true. The bullshit meter really goes off regarding her age. Lily is said in game to be 18 (birthday for 19 unknown), yet she claims she has been dancing at pink club for at least 1 year. She even talked about first hand knowledge of last year's DIK hell week party with strippers. At 17, she would be too young to dance at pink club. Stanely has been known to look the other way when he gets paid enough, but occasionally letting in some horny B&R lads is quite different from letting underage girls dance nude every week. Punishment for underage strippers can be quite severe.

Now on to the theory that she is either informant or undercover agent. The informant theory might work for a teenager. Police do not generally like to put people that young in harm's way by having them actually do sting operations, but they will accept helpful tips. If Lily's age is truly 18 then she cannot be a law enforcement agent (police or federal). You have to be 21 years old to be an officer/agent and even after that you must go through at least 12 mo of field training and beat work before you can even be considered for transfer to undercover or vice. The DIKs claim to know Lily from at least B&R high school, so this undercover work would have to be an incredibly long con for her and she would have to be considerably older than teenage. Most people would go mad being undercover for such an extended period. That's why officers try to cap it at 6 months.

Here comes the really baffling character choices...
Lily seemed quite sincere about her future healthcare career (why even bring that up to MC if just to lie) and I've previously poked holes in the idea that a dedicated future doc/nurse would be in enough trouble with the law to resort to becoming an informant...and then somehow hope to later work in hospital. You are never getting hired in that profession with a drug trafficking record. She risks her future career every day by pursing drugs. Why? And let's not forget Lily was a reject. If she wants to be a healthcare, she will need to turn things around fast at B&R. Brains and good marks are required. I wouldn't want a nurse caring for me who didn't pay attention in lab/lecture and was drunk or high 24/7. A very bizarre series of choice from DPC with this one. None of it adds up.

So either Lily is lying about her age and healthcare job or something is really off for any of the undercover stuff to be true. I just hope a 20 something federal drug agent Lily (who has been undercover for over 1 year) isn't something DPC is seriously considering throwing into this story. It would be like another Maya loan drama or rebound guy.....dumb.
Inb4 that Mark guy shows up again and tell us how we know nothing of undercover/federal work and that DPC knows the best of everything that he writes about and start talking like as if he did 15 years undercover in a Peruvian drug ring.

But that would still mean she is on an incredibly long undercover assignment, much longer than most humans can withstand while still retaining sanity. And her drug behaviour whether she is undercover or not, doesn't make sense for a healthcare person. I don't know what DPC is going for with her, but I just hope there is a good explain for it other than...Lily the side character is really 24yo and a trained vice agent who does stripping at night and school during day and is looking to bring down the prostitution and drug rings at B&R. I hope DPC remembers this is college comedy game, not some vice drama movie.
That's really the part the entire theory falls apart. That's why I said earlier this is like Maya's loan thing where it's written for the sake of drama. For Lily to be a legit undercover agent, she had to go through training (roughly 6 months) + 1 year of field work as a field agent before being assigned for undercover work.

So either she started working at the Pink Rose during her field agent time (which is retarded for numerous reasons) or you have to add another year into the timeline. Her starting training and field work at 15-16 is impossible. Her being older than she says she is could be possible, but it was already mentioned that people knew her from high school, so it's another thing to think about.

I don't know if you've seen Donnie Brasco, but Johnny Depp portrayed the character towards the end acting like the people he was around with (wiseguys) and his face when he receives the 300$ check for his work gives the impression of him thinking like "was this all worth it?". The real Donnie Brasco wasn't like that, sure in the end he ended up feeling sympathetic to the guys that he was working on, but like Sonny Black (Michael Madsen) says in the end "Donnie was just doing his job."

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Unfortunately I am a lazy bum who cannot be bothered to comb through literally hundreds of pages of character discussions and white papers and essays on this ridiculously busy thread to seek out existing answer to my question, so I'd very much appreciate if someone could tell me when the next release is expected to be. Thanks.
Possibly as much as 10 months after the release of Ep. 8.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019

View attachment 1834057
I spent last weekend continuing to write, but I have been working on art since Monday.
For the last two weeks, things have been running smoothly without any speedbumps when it comes to hardware/software issues.
I've only been focusing on producing static renders, and it is so much fun seeing ideas that became writing come to life with the art.
My strategy is to work on a scene-to-scene basis, trying to complete full scenes before moving on.
I will continue working on art for quite some time now and most likely prepare new animations next week to further build up the render queue that is finally depleting (9 animations are left in the queue).

Survey
I am struggling a bit with selecting previews for this episode because it's centered around Halloween, and there are possible spoilers when it comes to Halloween costumes. So, I wanted to post a survey and check what you all think about this.
Are you ok with costume spoilers? Would you rather not see any of it until the release, etc.? Please, help me understand what most of you are interested in, to plan further previews for episode 9.
  • Costume spoilers = Previews that might spoil what a character wears for Halloween
  • Special renders = The art in the Rewards app, unlocked by finding magazines, etc.
  • Custom renders = The art in the Mixed category of the Rewards app, unlocked by completing Pack Quest
  • Main characters = Your playable character, Josy, Maya, Isabella, Jill, and Sage

View attachment 1834058
Some kind of pointless survey. But I hope the idiots from discord won't choose special renders and custom renders, we need more previews from the game.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
That's really the part the entire theory falls apart. That's why I said earlier this is like Maya's loan thing where it's written for the sake of drama. For Lily to be a legit undercover agent, she had to go through training (roughly 6 months) + 1 year of field work as a field agent before being assigned for undercover work.

So either she started working at the Pink Rose during her field agent time (which is retarded for numerous reasons) or you have to add another year into the timeline. Her starting training and field work at 15-16 is impossible. Her being older than she says she is could be possible, but it was already mentioned that people knew her from high school, so it's another thing to think about.

I don't know if you've seen Donnie Brasco, but Johnny Depp portrayed the character towards the end acting like the people he was around with (wiseguys) and his face when he receives the 300$ check for his work gives the impression of him thinking like "was this all worth it?". The real Donnie Brasco wasn't like that, sure in the end he ended up feeling sympathetic to the guys that he was working on, but like Sonny Black (Michael Madsen) says in the end "Donnie was just doing his job."
You're forgetting something. With the possibility of a falsified past, which is not unusual for an undercover agent, Lily's age could be 25. She only got this assignment because she looks like an 18 year old. :rolleyes:

It doesn't matter how Donnie Brasco handled it. This is DPC history and he's going to write it the way he wants and not follow Donnie Brasco or anyone else. :rolleyes:

We will eventually find out if Lily is an undercover agent or not.:D(y)

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
You're forgetting something. With the possibility of a falsified past, which is not unusual for an undercover agent, Lily's age could be 25. She only got this assignment because she looks like an 18 year old. :rolleyes:

It doesn't matter how Donnie Brasco handled it. This is DPC history and he's going to write it the way he wants and not follow Donnie Brasco or anyone else. :rolleyes:

How would DPC explain it then if the DIK's knew her from high school if she's older than all of them? I'd rather have him not write the undercover agent storyline at all, if he intends to he's already fumbling it like the Maya loan storyline before he even started.

19Castiel23

Jul 25, 2017

View attachment 1834057

Survey

View attachment 1834058
thanks for update;
my choice,
1-)Main characters
2-)Lewd scenes
3-)Costume spoilers :)

Reactions: Marley300

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020

Yes, but that still leaves a host of other problems that I detailed. Primary of which is the fact that Lily would have to be so long undercover, regardless of what age she truly is. I certainly claim no law enforcement expertise (other than my "intensive" weeks long training course to be security guard :cool: , fortunately I never got a flying fart attack ), but I'm just looking at the various logic discrepancies.

How would DPC explain it then if the DIK's knew her from high school if she's older than all of them? I'd rather have him not write the undercover agent storyline at all, if he intends to he's already fumbling it like the Maya loan storyline before he even started.
Exactly. I think it is best not to include storylines like this unless the writer can adequately tell the story without tripping all over themself.

Reactions: Lostanddamned

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
But that is exactly Jill's problem from my point of view. It doesn't bother me that she is sexually inexperienced, because Dr. Dick (MC) can change that. He can teach her anything he wants, deepthroat, anal sex, double penetration, bondage, gangbang, etc.

What really bothers me is that you didn't write SomboSteel precisely enough. You probably like a woman to know what she wants sexually. So actually what Zoey and MC's sex showed us in the Interlude. That's nice and fun.

But Jill knows exactly what she wants for a partner, and what she wants is definitely not what I want for my MC. Jill wants a puppy that will do whatever Mistress Jill wants, and that sucks. Twice she has actively interfered in MC affairs (attacking Chad, blackmailing Tybalt). Did she mean well? Yes, I'm sure she did. But that still doesn't give Jill the right to do it. The bad part is actually that Jill didn't even tell the MC beforehand. She even deliberately went against the MC's wishes after Chad's attack because she thought she knew better. With the Tybalt blackmail, Jill doesn't even talk to the MC about it beforehand and puts herself in situations where she needs help. (Full of the child)

Please don't get me wrong. I love emancipated women, I think it's sexy. But Jill hasn't really shown emancipation yet. Isabella says in EP5 that Jill doesn't peddle her last name like Rusty, but yet everyone (except the MC) on campus knows or knew that Jill is a Royce. Jill doesn't use her last name as actively as Rusty, but she doesn't reject the privileges her last name brings either.

Sage is different in this respect, and I would describe her as more of an emancipated young woman. She desperately wants to be independent. Even the MC says so in EP8. Yes, she asks her parents for help, some will think now. That's why I wrote emancipated (young) woman. She's still developing, but on the right track.

Jill, on the other hand, hasn't even begun to emancipate herself. She starts things without thinking about the consequences and therefore depends on the help of others, and Jill trusts in this help.

To stay with emancipation for once. Isabella is definitely emancipated. She has her life by and large under control. Josy also shows from the beginning that she is emancipated. She meets the MC at her summer job and when she comes to B&R, she finances herself from the money she earns herself. That's why her father is proud of Josy. Isabella and Josy have problems in the emotional area of their lives. Isabella because of the departure of James and Josy because of the unstable relationship with Maya, which is not Maya's fault, but the fault of her father Patrick. Perfect transition to Maya.

With Maya, you can't talk about emancipation. But with her, the problem is different than with Jill. Patrick is an overprotective jerk, as Josy said in EP7. Maya never had a summer job because her father didn't want her to. Even her clothes Patrick thinks are too revealing. Personally, I like Maya and you will think now that I don't know what I want because I wrote that earlier. (I love emancipated women, I think it's sexy.) But as I said, Maya's situation is different from Jill's. If Maya is freed from Patrick's dependency, I can see the possibility of Maya emancipating herself voluntarily. Jill, on the other hand, is more or less (if the MC is not on her way) forced to do so on the last date with Tybalt because there is no Isabella or the MC to help her. So you will see that Maya will have a job in EP9-EP10 because she wants to have that experience. This is even hinted at by DPC in EP4.

Who is still missing? Quinn. Yes, I know Quinn is not an LI, but she is a Banner Girl. Quinn is also emancipated, but in a wrong way. Like now. Quinn just takes the path of least resistance and it will fall on her feet. After all, we've seen that her plans don't work out and her drug business only got back on track thanks to a lucky coincidence named Lily. Quinn is not a doer, she is more of a caretaker. I also assume that Quinn didn't set up the drug business and the restaurant. Vinny will have done that and then Quinn took it over. Now don't ask me in what EP Quinn said that to Tommy, but she said it once to Tommy so he would know who she owed it all to. This is also a reason why Quinn wants the MC. The MC tackles things and gets them done. That's something Quinn can't do because she's always taken the path of least resistance so far. Ergo, a false emancipation.

Damn, my brain really does work like a pinball machine. :rolleyes:o_O:ROFLMAO: All these thoughts about emancipation bring me back to Zoey.

We meet Zoey in the flashback of EP3. She was a wild girl, drank hard liquor and smoked. But the Zoey of Interlude now only drinks beer, doesn't smoke, and has sex with the MC. We see right at the beginning how Zoey motivates the MC to be and do more than the MC gives himself credit for. Zoey and the MC have a positive influence on each other. She goes to San Diego and takes responsibility for her life, albeit hastily, and even graduates from high school online. But she still fails across the board. She's also partially fallen back into old patterns of behavior, judging by all the tattoos. But she has tried to emancipate herself, but realizes she can't do it without the MC, so she needs help for that, her best friend, not a boyfriend.
I actually have appreciated your discursive analysis and it is fun too.

I think in regard to Jill, she is impressionable, a do-gooder, pretend white knight, admits she is stubborn, and yes can be painful at some times.

Although, I give her some credit for; stopping to see if MC was OK with the wedgie, defending MC against Bella's initial hate of MC; standing up to Tybalt when MC got bashed to take care of him; giving excellent personal advice to MC at the beginning of the tennis date. Helping out Josy. Caring for Cathy's welfare with the nude photo issue.

Although, I think the big shock to her attitudes was when MC saved her at the recital. I think that was an important watershed moment to trust MC.

I get it. She can make some bad decisions. But given her renown "naïve" trait, I suspect there are opportunities for her to change. MC indirectly gave Jill courage to verbally crush Tybalt. That has to count for some growth.

Of course we will see and a DPC plot can deliver anything; including fire.

I don't expect everyone to be perfect and if I was judged on all the dumb things I did when I was young, I wouldn't score very well against some of the characters.

Also on the MC-committed to Jill path, I don't think Bella will allow her to do something really stupid.

whatdoIdo.JPG

WHAT SHOULD JILL DO?

1. Order a Pizza, (extra cheese and peperoni)
2. Yell, "Fuck me!!!! FUCK ME!!!) over and over again so the whole DIK house hears it.
3. Get the fuck out. (MC is finished...GO!)
4. Tell MC she wants to taste all the nutbutter.
5. Bark like a dog.
6. Now that she is MCs girlfriend, lend him the keys to her car. He has to "work" at the Pink Rose".
7. Call Bianca and hand the phone over to MC.

Apr 10, 2022

I think in regard to Jill, she is impressionable, a do-gooder, pretend white knight, admits she is stubborn, and yes can be painful at some times.

Although, I give her some credit for; stopping to see if MC was OK with the wedgie, defending MC against Bella's initial hate of MC; standing up to Tybalt when MC got bashed to take care of him; giving excellent personal advice to MC at the beginning of the tennis date. Helping out Josy. Caring for Cathy's welfare with the nude photo issue.

Although, I think the big shock to her attitudes was when MC saved her at the recital. I think that was an important watershed moment to trust MC.

I get it. She can make some bad decisions. But given her renown "naïve" trait, I suspect there are opportunities for her to change. MC indirectly gave Jill courage to verbally crush Tybalt. That has to count for some growth.

I don't expect everyone to be perfect and if I was judged on all the dumb things I did when I was young, I wouldn't score very well against some of the characters.

Also on the MC-committed to Jill path, I don't think Bella will allow her to do something really stupid.

View attachment 1834103

WHAT SHOULD JILL DO?

2. Yell, "Fuck me!!!! FUCK ME!!!) over and over again so the whole DIK house hears it.
5. Bark like a dog.
6. Now that she is MCs girlfriend, lend him the keys to her car. He has to "work" at the Pink Rose".
I pick 2, but only when they're doing it at the Alpha Oh My God house so Tyballs can hear it.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Yes, but that still leaves a host of other problems that I detailed. Primary of which is the fact that Lily would have to be so long undercover, regardless of what age she truly is. I certainly claim no law enforcement expertise (other than my "intensive" weeks long training course to be security guard :cool: , fortunately I never got a flying fart attack ), but I'm just looking at the various logic discrepancies.
In principle, DPC can do almost anything he wants with an undercover Lily. Let's be surprised.:rolleyes::unsure:

"(4) An undercover operation initially authorized by the SAC must be reauthorized by a designated Assistant Director, pursuant to paragraphs IV.C-F, if it lasts longer than 12 months or involves the expenditure of more than $40,000 ($100,000 in drug cases of which a maximum of $40,000 is for operational expenses), or such other amount that is set from time to time by the Director. No undercover operation approved at the field office level may continue for more than one year without obtaining approval at FBIHQ."

FBI Special Agent Garcia's longest undercover assignment, was 24 years long, with just 26 years of service. That's reality.

• Wow
Reactions: Ilhares

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
But that would still mean she is on an incredibly long undercover assignment, much longer than most humans can withstand while still retaining sanity. And her drug behaviour whether she is undercover or not, doesn't make sense for a healthcare person. I don't know what DPC is going for with her, but I just hope there is a good explain for it other than...Lily the side character is really 24yo and a trained vice agent who does stripping at night and school during day and is looking to bring down the prostitution and drug rings at B&R. I hope DPC remembers this is college comedy game, not some vice drama movie.
It feels like we're starting to beat up on DPC for making Lily a UC when all of this is really just a tinpot theory at this point, right? And even if any of the strippers is a UC, to me it seems the likeliest candidate would be Brandi, as she (apparently) does not engage in any of the illicit sex or drug activities at the club. And she certainly looks old enough to be a cop.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019

View attachment 1834103

WHAT SHOULD JILL DO?

5. Bark like a dog.
Order a Pizza( only American dough. Only goblins choises Italian dough) and call Bianca and hand the phone over to MC.

• Haha
Reactions: znar25

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
In principle, DPC can do almost anything he wants with an undercover Lily. Let's be surprised.:rolleyes::unsure:

"(4) An undercover operation initially authorized by the SAC must be reauthorized by a designated Assistant Director, pursuant to paragraphs IV.C-F, if it lasts longer than 12 months or involves the expenditure of more than $40,000 ($100,000 in drug cases of which a maximum of $40,000 is for operational expenses), or such other amount that is set from time to time by the Director. No undercover operation approved at the field office level may continue for more than one year without obtaining approval at FBIHQ."

FBI Special Agent Garcia's longest undercover assignment, was 24 years long, with just 26 years of service. That's reality.

Well of course, theoretically a person can stay undercover indefinitely. But a young woman, giving up the prime of her life to remain undercover (stripping nude for drunks, getting butthole fingered every night and going back to school?) for years just to bust some weed dealers and possible prostitution ring? That's pushing it mate.

It feels like we're starting to beat up on DPC for making Lily a UC when all of this is really just a tinpot theory at this point, right? And even if any of the strippers is a UC, to me it seems the likeliest candidate would be Brandi, as she (apparently) does not engage in any of the illicit sex or drug activities at the club. And she certainly looks old enough to be a cop.
I never said the UC stuff is fact. I'm actually hoping it isn't. I'm just pointing out problems with Lily's story. Her age, her supposed career path while being a drug dealer and sub-par student. A lot of discrepancies with her story that I hope DPC clears up in season 3, but again, I'm wishing it is not undercover agent. That would be stupid, even for AVN. It's things like this that make me have flashbacks to AL and I don't want AL part 2.

mpa71

Dec 18, 2017
:coffee: Updated BigTable™ with the recent informations.
RendersAreComing!

• 10 animations been complete that week. 9 more to finalize his queue, done in a week.
  • The renders count still very old, waiting more fresh data for better estimate and ratio.
  • As now, Late September (30 weeks) release is more plausible with the raised size ambition.
EP​
Renders​
Animations​
Music*
Size (GB)​
Release​
Development Time​
Ratio*
R/D
A/D
sA/D
EP1130151 (3:29)≈1.1
07 Feb 2019​
— days
—​
—​
—​
—​
EP21709 (+31%)77 (3:36) (+26)≈2.3 (+1.2)
04 May 2019​
087 (2 months, 28 days |≈12 weeks)
22.1​
19.6​
EP32289 (+34%)99 (4:42) (+22)≈4.1 (+1.8)
16 Aug 2019​
105 (3 months, 13 days |≈15 weeks)
24.5​
0.94​
EP42532 (+11%)134 (7:57) (+35)≈6.1 (+2.0)
10 Jan 2020​
148 (4 months, 26 days |≈21 weeks)
3.22​
EP52456 (-3%)157 (8:35) (+23)17 (3.4K$)≈8.0 (+1.9)
29 May 2020​
141 (4 months, 20 days |≈20 weeks)
1.11​
3.65​
EP63336 (+35%)162 (8:33) (+5)24 (4.8K$)≈11.1 (+3.1)
13 Nov 2020​
169 (5 months, 16 days |≈24 weeks)
22.8​
19.7​
0.96​
3.04​
EP73723 (+12%)250 (18:14) (+88)18 (3.6K$)≈14.5 (+3.4)
23 Apr 2021​
162 (5 months, 11 days |≈23 weeks)
EP84158 (+12%)358 (26:21) (+108)34 (6.8K$)≈19.5 (+5.0)
19 Nov 2021​
211 (6 months, 28 days |≈30 weeks)
19.7​
EPI79436 (4:36)19 (3.8K$)≈2.6 (new)
4 Mar 2022​
105 (3 months, 13 days |≈15 weeks)
EP9≈800≈105 (≈114)
in development
084 (2 months, 23 days |≈12 weeks)
Complete Table with the help of Holy Bacchus† original post — Being a DIK in development since 3 years, 3 months, 20 days (39 months / 171 weeks / 1,205 days / 28,950 hours)
* 199$ Premium Licensed Music ; Total: 22,288$ — Ratio values exclude EPI ; Ratio: (Renders/Days + SecondsAnimations/Days) [Average: 24.0 ; Last Two: 28.5 (+19%)]
Renders/Days [Average: 19.8 ; Last Two: 21.3 (+8%)] — Animations/Days [Average: 1.15 ; Last Two: 1.62 (+41%)] — SecondsAnimations/Days [Average: 4.19 ; Last Two: 7.12 (+69%)]

(y) Thumb up to well made Casiope DIK Walkthrough.

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
I don't remember anyone saying they knew Lily from high school. Is it during that initial scene when the DIKs watch the march of the "rejects"? I remember they were all excited to see her and commented that college would be really easy for her to pay for, but I don't recall a reference to knowing her from high school. If we can confirm that someone said that, then this theory should be laid to rest, as it wouldn't make much sense (not that DPC is going for hyper realism, but still...). If, however, reference is made only to knowing Lily from the Pink Rose, then it's possible she's really older, etc. etc. The other possibility is she's not a UC at all, but simply an informant. Most likely, she's just a young woman who wants to make a shit ton of money, like most young women in the commercial sex business.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes