ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Jill is much hotter than Maya no doubt, even fully clothed compared to half naked Maya she blows her away. But...but, she could use a belly button piercing.
credit where credit due, at least Maya wore, G-string thong, under her tight pants, I approve (y) . I hope Jill, also gonna develop this habit :cool:. And Hopefully, she Gonna be wearing leather pants more often, altough Josy is the qeen on this:love:

He probably bought those pants, you know, that's what a person does when they buy clothes.
are you suggesting that after now that we are on Branching, MC gonna go on a triple date with Josy Maya and Jill, so he can break up with Jill, or that , he gonna take all three girl for a cloth store for a date seperatly? , Yeah both seem likely.
going out with Josy and Maya to a cloth store , where we have to choose who we fuck, in a dressing room at least possible, but there is a chance that , Josy and Maya gets different hangout scene too.
Anyway, its more than likely, that Jill has nothing to do wiht , the Maya Josy, preview, let alone to a cloth store. (y)

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Visually it looks like the same place and he's wearing the same clothes. It could be just a coincidence, Maya and Josy changing while Jill and MC are waiting outside(non M&J path) or the same type of "date" on different paths.

Who knows, maybe some crazy shit went down at that Halloween party?
The MC is wearing blue jeans in the dressing room and black pants in the newest preview. The new preview is probably not connected to the Maya and Josy preview in the dressing room.

But Maya looks very pale in her preview.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Probably you're right. As that would explain why she has stockings which aren't present while visiting her parents.

Probably the only place it falls through is meeting Zoey, unless Zoey shows up at B&R after hearing about MC's fainting/blackout or doctor's visit.
I still think, it's emotional support, and not health support for MC. Bella can show up to check on MC , how he is holding up together, emotionally.

Sage a bit of question mark, because clearly this is the same, scene.
I just don't know how would MC have health issues, and than Fuck Sage:ROFLMAO:

either way this recent preview is the best, so far, because its give us, ammunition for theories :ROFLMAO:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I still think, it's emotional support, and not health support for MC. Bella can show up to check on MC , how he is holding up together, emotionally.

either way this recent preview is the best, so far, because its give us, ammunition for theories :ROFLMAO:
Definitely the best preview of the chapter

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
The MC is wearing blue jeans in the dressing room and black pants in the newest preview. The new preview is probably not connected to the Maya and Josy preview in the dressing room.

But Maya looks very pale in her preview.
While Josy is darker, kinda like in my last pure Josy run...

Damn now I'll have to look at their skin everytime because of you :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: dalli_x

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020

His pants are different, so clearly it's a separated scene, and more than likely a separate place.

MC has a similar "casual outfit" on each preview, but each of them is slightly different

Same jacket, but different T-shirt :

I was so focused on the "serious" face I didn't notice the pants are different. I think we can all admit we probably put more effort into coming up with theories than at work.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019

Dr. Sage suggests sexual therapy for the MC. I don't see what's the issue. :Kappa:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
are you suggesting that after now that we are on Branching, MC gonna go on a triple date with Josy Maya and Jill, so he can break up with Jill, or that , he gonna take all three girl for a cloth store for a date seperatly? , Yeah both seem likely.
going out with Josy and Maya to a cloth store , where we have to choose who we fuck, in a dressing room at least possible, but there is a chance that , Josy and Maya gets different hangout scene too.
Anyway, its more than likely, that Jill has nothing to do wiht , the Maya Josy, preview, let alone to a cloth store. (y)
I didn't say anything about that, you just say that to give yourself reason he can go with Jill and Maya and Jill separately has nothing to do with it I'm just saying that it's the same place

For the next time, read my comment better because I am only saying and defending that it is the same place

• Red Heart
Reactions: ChipLecsap

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
You just earned your Batman Detective promotion!!!!!

Maybe MC and Jill are at the psych ward to visit Tyballz after his mental breakdown.
That's funny how nobody ask themselves "why they even sitting in hallway instead of the room?"

Maybe they just waiting for someone who actually visiting.
Their friend who has husband in coma there.

It's very doubtful they visiting Tybalt but good old Isabella's drama still unwrapped.

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
That's funny how nobody ask themselves "why they even sitting in hallway instead of the room?"
That's not out of the ordinary. A lot of times you have to wait in the hallway before the Doctor says "you can see the patient now" I had to wait in the hallway when my mother was getting surgery and when the nurse deemed she was ready after the surgery was done..

It's very doubtful they visiting Tybalt
I am just joking around. it would make a funny scenario.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes