allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
MC has options to fuck other people's wives slash girfriends slash watermelons.
You think the "vixens" and Zoey in chapter 9 will change things? God, that would make such a mess of my playthroughs.
i would argue that Quinn is DPC's favorite character. Look how much time and character development she gets for not even being a "true" LI
I always thought it's just because she's the gasoline to the fire or more like she plays a pivotal role in a large amount of events in Season 2. It's not necessarily on her alone that drive the events but they definitely wouldn't have happened without her touch. For example:
  • Her "services" and how many people that implicates - MC, Camila, Stephen Burke, Mona dropping out, Sarah, Mel, Riona, etc.
  • Cancelling on the DIK's Hell Week party but not telling them - DIKs fuck with Alphas - DIKs mansion gets ruined.
  • Maya joining the HOTs because of free tuition - Quinn leading her on - Maya smacking Quinn then rage quitting - Sage coming in to save the day
  • Berating and slapping Riona on two separate occasions (not a main event, just not cool:()
  • Tommy turning back to Vinny because he fell out with Quinn
After the whole Maya loan thing and the possible mole situation in the DIKs are resolved, Quinn's storyline will most likely be one of if not THE major "drama" for the foreseeable future which is why she gets so much screen time.

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Yeah and there's the whole mystery around her motivation.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Eh, this might all sound mean but it just doesn't seem like much of a mystery to me. It seems pretty straightforward from what we've been shown.
  1. We're shown a scene between Rionna and Quinn that they're short on money and Quinn won't be able to pay her supplier. Referring back to the "Count it again!" scene. (I think depending on whether or not you do the Quinn/Rionna threesome, that either puts them back in the green or they're still in the red)
  2. Quinn sets up the Prep/Hot Hell Week party in order to "network" with potential buyers
  3. She gets robbed and now she has no money and no supply.
  4. At that point in the story, she's in way over her head and she's boned.
  • Why does she do all that instead of you know ... studying?
Maybe paying for tuition has something to do with it but for the most part I'm gonna infer from her conversation with Rionna that she's just at school to make money off of students and fuck around because she thinks that's all she'll ever amount to. (She projects onto Rionna). As far as I can tell, the only warm adult figure in her life has been her dad (who probably didn't have a good ending) and he wasn't exactly a role model but he was definitely the only one she could look to emulate. It's not like she doesn't know there are other options. She's fully aware she's marching down a self-destructive path but really doesn't see herself breaking out of that and doing something else.
  • Why does she snap when MC offers help with money?
People under great stress tend to snap like that. She was already having money troubles. Now her supply was robbed and she has to find a way to pay that back on top of already struggling for money. The rain in that scene was a really nice touch. "When it rains, it pours". She's also conditioned herself to think that she doesn't need or want help from anyone. She needs to be in control and would rather use people than rely on them. Then in comes MC who from Quinn's point of view would be the last person to even understand how knee-deep in shit she is, like "Durr, I can help here's 20 bucks". She WANTS to be some kind of mastermind but the walls of reality are assuredly closing in on her. That's like a double-whammy of "things that'd piss her off". Although the Pink Rose stuff may improve things for her situation.

For me, there's no real mystery because we're shown everything. What makes the story around her interesting is that MC is going to be the guy who goes "Hey, maybe there's a different life you could live" making her think that those options are more realistic than she previously thought. All while all the shit she's been up to starts to hit the fan and results in a big clusterfuck. It's gonna be amazing. It's like you're watching a marriage proposal while a flock of seagulls is flying towards the couple and those seagulls look like they've been eating gooood. You see it all unfolding and you just can't look away.

I'm betting that book is just the ledger for her "businesses". If there was yet another diary from a dead parent, I'd laugh so hard.
MC: "Yea, I've been reading my dead mom's diary"
Quinn: "OMG, I also have my dead parent's diary. Would you like to read them together:geek:?"
:ROFLMAO: Then again ... I wouldn't put it past DPC to do that lololol.

Last edited:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Can I ask ? How can I talk with Heather is Tommy cheating ? Thank you everyone
The chain is a bit involved, but essentially if you tell Heather about the jock unconscious on her bed (after he's done talking with Lily) you'll have the option to get her a drink. Mix Heather something with Absinthe (found in Lily's desk) and you can choose to tell her about Tommy.

The catch is that you can only tell Heather about the jock if you picked the DIK Major Decision to make the alphas leave the party; otherwise the jock will be in the bed, but you can't tell Heather about it. Also, you can't make that Major Decision if you already have permanent CHICK Affinity.

Reactions: KageViper

Konek Besar

Oct 3, 2022
Yes, it makes sense. I don't know in the real life an example of such a successful triple relationship. When you have to choose, and the window of opportunity that will allow you to save Trouple will be very small.
And even higher in the thread I see the idea about Tommy, what will happen when he finds out about MC+JoJo
I see you can either have more points with Maya or Josy, but for me the game seems to lean more towards Josy and I’m sure there’ll be a huge drama among the DIKs when Tommy finds out.

I already have several options for the development of the situation with Sage and the continuation of the meeting with Burke. Options from "good" to "disaster". Well, it depends on the decisions made by the player. Or maybe the DPC deliberately intensifies the degree of drama and ends the episode with this, and then we get a detente at the beginning of the next one. He already did that.
Speaking of Jill, I'm really looking forward to her family's reaction. I have a hunch that Royce is very corrupt from the inside, although they show the appearance of a good royal family. They have a lot of skeletons in their closet. Only one situation with Lana asks questions. She is dead or "died". Maybe they did something to her...
"It's very easy to become a black sheep in the family if you behave incorrectly and your last name is Royce"

Yes, I can finally have an interesting conversation, Thank you. (y)
Yeah, I wonder what campaign she’s try to start for her sister and tho there’s a lewd scene where she touches herself to MC’s photo, I agree it won’t end well for her and MC because of the class and wealth difference

have you tried playing a dik path? :BootyTime:

this is true. would have been better if he spent the time to fix jill's face. or at least THE TEETH
It’s mainly the consistency of her face, it keeps changing, sometimes her face looks young and other times she’s looking like a MILF.

Criss22

Aug 4, 2021

Overview:
A young man from a low-income family moves away from his widowed father and his summer love to attend college at Burgmeister & Royce. As he is cast into freshman life and persuaded to join the up-and-coming fraternity Delta Iota Kappa, he'll be exposed to a new world filled with conflicts, alcohol, drugs and sex.
Thread Updated: 2022-08-24
Release Date: 2022-03-04
Developer: DrPinkCake - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Interlude S3
Language: English
Fan Art Thread: Here
Other game: Acting Lessons
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Trailer:

Vault Codes:

Transferring save files to Season 3

Please keep the conversation pertinent to Being a DIK.
Offtopic discussion of other unrelated games may result in an immediate thread ban without prior notice.
DOWNLOAD
Season 3 Interlude
Win/Linux: MEGA - - - - - - TORRENT
Mac: MEGA - - - -
Others: COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Season 1 - 2

Extras:
Fan Sigs:
Use of the Walkthrough Mod might cause save problems, use it at your own risk!
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 240790 View attachment 377599 View attachment 992059 View attachment 1645355 View attachment 1645335 View attachment 992057 View attachment 522507 View attachment 522510 View attachment 1645333
View attachment 992052 View attachment 992114 View attachment 1645351 View attachment 1645334 View attachment 992056 View attachment 522511 View attachment 522531 View attachment 522512 View attachment 377598
<3

Konek Besar

Oct 3, 2022
I finally reached the part where
but since my route have been going for MJ, Sage and Jill, Jill knows something’s up. Even at the library, MJ are still a little upset when Jill corrected Derek that MC and her is dating and not dated.

Idk if this will go well with the Jill ending or not but I’m just going with it for now but I do have backup saves just in case.

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
Status update Episode 9

This week I worked on and completed one of the remaining lewd scenes.

I wrote and worked on some unfinished scenes and playtested/polished Josy's & Maya's and the Others' branches.

Josy's & Maya's branch feels the most complete out of all branches, and the Others' branch needs more work to bring it home.

I will work on the remaining two lewd scenes next week.

I believe I will need to pose up to 40 more animations and between 75-150 static renders before I'm done with the current missing content.

Updated stats:
280 animations (240 completed, 40 in the render queue)
4762 static renders (0 in the render queue)
30 new songs (I added some real bangers this week)
Animations: 87%
Static renders: 97%

PCs are rendering animations at full capacity.

As soon as all animations have been posed and I've gotten a feel for the render times per frame, I will try to estimate how long it will take to render everything to completion.

Be prepared that the render time for the remaining animations will take a while.

The missing animations are for important lewd scenes of main girls, and I'm sure most wouldn't want the episode to be lacking or feel rushed in this area.

I will do my best to ensure a 100% uptime of my PCs while polishing the episode further.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Good report and you can already see the completion of the work. It turns out that there are 80 animations left to process and with the current processing rate of 10 animations per week (if it is stable) there are approximately 8 weeks left to render animations, which means that these works are expected to be completed by December 9.
Of course, the speed of processing animations is disappointing, I would like at least 15 animations per week, given that without static computers work on animation in full force. Although he did 150 static renders this week and it took some power. We probably won't get a release until mid-December, but on the other hand it's good to see the work coming to an end.
Total number of animations: 320
Total number of static renders: 4840 - 4920

Last edited:

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Wait... what?

su.jpg

Did Tommy killed Heather or died this bastard? I prefer the last option. He's a selfish dumbfuck and I'm sure he did this Cathy thing. I really hope this is not only some decoration to the halloween party.

Reactions: Trainer7

Konek Besar

Oct 3, 2022
Wait... what?

View attachment 2100044

Did Tommy killed Heather or died this bastard? I prefer the last option. He's a selfish dumbfuck and I'm sure he did this Cathy thing. I really hope this is not only some decoration to the halloween party.
I hope this is a party game, not a real crime scene because DPC said this won’t be as dark or darker than Acting Lessons.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes