Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
It's ridicules how one character can make so many upset.
That's what happens when you come out of left field like that. Not to mention in it you "play" as someone else entirely, some who no one is invested in. It's also not a coincidence that she shows up right after DPC tries to make the player choose an LI. I think she's there to cause trouble, plain and simple.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020

Blobbers00

Jul 26, 2018
I played Interlude. It was ass and the sex scenes were shit. I guess DPC fancies himself a decent writer now. He isn't. He should stick to writing more about wacky college shennaigans with copious sex scenes interspersed instead of this lame, snoozeworthy, saccharine drama shit. The thing though I hate the most about Interlude is it potentially delayed the next actual Episode by 2-3 additional months.

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
Sorry i am new here...
What is meaning of NSFW in some previews?
you could have googled this one as it's a widely accepted abbreviation, not only used for perv stuff
Not Safe For Work
to keep it short, it usually means there's nudity involved.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Bella is love, Bella is life :love:

There are probably 3 different encounters with her. One at the beginning of the episode when Bella meets MC to talk about Jill
View attachment 2142429
Then another at her place:
View attachment 2142432
And then another during the halloween party where she sneaks in:
View attachment 2142435

DPC tends to do a lot of these previews chronologically
Man, if any preview pic were to make me think "positive pregnancy test", it's that second one.
That's what happens when you come out of left field like that. Not to mention in it you "play" as someone else entirely, some who no one is invested in.
Nah, dude. That's your issue. I said early on that she should/would come back. I and AchedCroissant have both been looking forward to the bang fest with our first love's return.

I don't mind if you ain't into her, but she's got fans. I daresay a fuckton more than Madame ever will.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
you have to be patient,mc is busy.
sometimes life is hard to swallow,and then you have to share.
yet beautiful,how two experienced beautiful woman teach a young inexperienced man the pleasures of life :love: :love:

View attachment 2142891
One of my favourite renders from the entire game! :love:

I really hope Nicole is an end game option.
I feel that Nicole will slowly shrink into the background. Her relationship with the mc grew bright and fast, and DPC's had to put the breaks on it, converting the mc into more of a "preferred customer".

That night at MacAllen's was probably the epitome of their relationship:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But from now on, he's probably just a fucktoy for her. To have any kind of ending with her, he's gotta meet her kid and all that; I can't see it happening.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
EXTRA! EXTRA! HALLOWEEN LEAK!

Melissa comes back from the ashes (literally) and has a lesbo engagement with Arieth

View attachment 2143493

See the action here:

View attachment 2143497 View attachment 2143498 View attachment 2143500 View attachment 2143502

Then they invite the MC to take LSD, and they all have a threesome!

View attachment 2143492

Things went literally crazy:

View attachment 2143505 View attachment 2143506 View attachment 2143507 View attachment 2143509

They all have a new Voss Hair (new for them... It's still the old one... But Voss Hair never goes out of fashion, eh?)

THIS (XMAS) HALLOWEEN IS GONNA BE AWESOME!
You know some of us play Ataegina, right?

Reactions: imzahai
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes