Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK [S1/S2 v0.8.3 & S3 v0.10.1] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
In season 7 when given the 3 options; Go to Josy, Go to Maya, Go to Quinn, and if I hit the SanchoMod: All (if requirments are met) it still makes me do Quinn when I don't have the requirments and I despise her so much that I have never made it through the scene and always go back to just doing either Josy or Maya. Is there something I am missing in the mod that makes it so I can do the Josy and Maya stay overs and not have to do Quinn?
Same here, the mod said that you will get the scenes with the girls that you meet the requeriments, but I don't meet the requeriments with Quinn and I still get her scene. Hope Sancho can fix that.
Good morning. I will assume we're talking about this choice: 1651496199969.png

If so, give me a bit to open the project, review my notes as to what my original coding was attempting to achieve with the split scenes and see what's happening.

I'm fairly confident I meant for the scenes to play that the player couldn't choose otherwise from the list as long as one of the 3 where available to the player. Here's the rub: If that isn't the case is the case then I would have simply made a button that said "Both Maya and Josy" if those requirements were met. (see EDIT below)

What I'm long-winded of saying is I can't recall my mindset at the time so give me a bit to review it all and sort it out. Thank you for commenting and feel free to elaborate on how YOU feel the split should work. Remember, some folks want to see everything they might have missed while others want to see only those of their interest so sometimes I have to find middle ground... BUT common sense rules supremacy in SanchoVille so let's agree upfront to take that as priority in final decision making. Again, thanks for bringing up a likely issue and feel free to further elaborate. FWIW, ping me (@ me) or reply to a post I make so you know I'll see these concerns in the future. I only happened to stumble upon your posts by incident as I'm not flagged on all new postings, if that makes sense. Regards.
EDIT: I can see from the split code that it seems my intent was for the player to be able to see ALL of the three scenes regardless of current pathing as long as they had at least one of the paths. It appears I wrote "if requirements met" since the player would need to have to have been able to make at least ONE of the choice besides "Stay at home". In other words if the player has either "Ep6_Quinn_Lewd" OR "MayaJosyPath" then the split choice is made available, otherwise only "Stay at home" is available.

Now, since I'm good like that here's what I can do that will appease ANY player regardless of circumstance at this menu... code my split dynamic as follows:

If the player has "Ep6_Quinn_Lewd" (they would only be able to select "Go to Quinn" at this point) allow the split to see all 3 scenes. Now their total choice is see Quinn only or all 3.
If the player has "MayaJosyPath" (they would only be able to select "Go to Josy" OR "Go to Maya" at this point) allow the split 2-ways. 1) see only both Josy and Maya scenes OR see all 3 scenes. Now their total choices are: See just the one scene (default choices available) with Maya or Josey, see both Maya and Josy, or see all three Maya/Josy/Quinn.

I reckon that would solve all use cases. I can do it so that only the split choices are seen as appropriate (I can make the choice on screen reflect only the above and keep the GUI clean). It's not easy but certainly doable.

Thoughts?

Last edited:

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
Good morning. I will assume we're talking about this choice: View attachment 1788810

If so, give me a bit to open the project, review my notes as to what my original coding was attempting to achieve with the split scenes and see what's happening.

I'm fairly confident I meant for the scenes to play that the player couldn't choose otherwise from the list as long as one of the 3 where available to the player. Here's the rub: If that isn't the case is the case then I would have simply made a button that said "Both Maya and Josy" if those requirements were met. (see EDIT below)

What I'm long-winded of saying is I can't recall my mindset at the time so give me a bit to review it all and sort it out. Thank you for commenting and feel free to elaborate on how YOU feel the split should work. Remember, some folks want to see everything they might have missed while others want to see only those of their interest so sometimes I have to find middle ground... BUT common sense rules supremacy in SanchoVille so let's agree upfront to take that as priority in final decision making. Again, thanks for bringing up a likely issue and feel free to further elaborate. FWIW, ping me (@ me) or reply to a post I make so you know I'll see these concerns in the future. I only happened to stumble upon your posts by incident as I'm not flagged on all new postings, if that makes sense. Regards.
EDIT: I can see from the split code that it seems my intent was for the player to be able to see ALL of the three scenes regardless of current pathing as long as they had at least one of the paths. It appears I wrote "if requirements met" since the player would need to have to have been able to make at least ONE of the choice besides "Stay at home". In other words if the player has either "Ep6_Quinn_Lewd" OR "MayaJosyPath" then the split choice is made available, otherwise only "Stay at home" is available.

Now, since I'm good like that here's what I can do that will appease ANY player regardless of circumstance at this menu... code my split dynamic as follows:

If the player has "Ep6_Quinn_Lewd" (they would only be able to select "Go to Quinn" at this point) allow the split to see all 3 scenes. Now their total choice is see Quinn only or all 3.
If the player has "MayaJosyPath" (they would only be able to select "Go to Josy" OR "Go to Maya" at this point) allow the split 2-ways. 1) see only both Josy and Maya scenes OR see all 3 scenes. Now their total choices are: See just the one scene (default choices available) with Maya or Josey, see both Maya and Josy, or see all three Maya/Josy/Quinn.

I reckon that would solve all use cases. I can do it so that only the split choices are seen as appropriate (I can make the choice on screen reflect only the above and keep the GUI clean). It's not easy but certainly doable.

Thoughts?
My bad, when I read "if you met the requeriments", I tough that you would see only the scenes of the girls that you fucked or had some kind of sexual contact, in that case if you had sex with Maya and Josy but not Quinn you would only see those two scenes. If you are fucking Josy, Maya and Quinn you would see all of them, but if you only fucked Quinn then the option "All", would be greyed out.
If you can do that I think it would be great, because is weird see the MC with Quinn when they don't have a relationship, break a little the immersion. Still the mod is great.

Reactions: drconfused

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
My bad, when I read "if you met the requeriments", I tough that you would see only the scenes of the girls that you fucked or had some kind of sexual contact, in that case if you had sex with Maya and Josy but not Quinn you would only see those two scenes. If you are fucking Josy, Maya and Quinn you would see all of them, but if you only fucked Quinn then the option "All", would be greyed out.
If you can do that I think it would be great, because is weird see the MC with Quinn when they don't have a relationship, break a little the immersion. Still the mod is great.
Oddly enough in my notes I had the split code doing exactly that during my personal beta but changed it... but I didn't note why in that journal section. I had the split as "Both Josy & Maya" and it was only seen by the player and available if on the J/M path which made sense in that particular circumstance. I THINK I made the change due to those on Quinn path to be able to see everything if they wish but I'm speculating until I can find the note. I'll also have to remind myself the pure play as I'm rather confident in memory that you can't be fucking all three at that point (this particular dev code check for three variables being "ep7_solo_maya", "ep7_solo_josy", and "ep7_solo_quinn". I think I made the change since if the player has "ep7_solo_quinn" then they simply can't have also the others and they would be left out in the split scene if they wished to see them. What I didn't presume is those that might not want to see Quinn at all.... that's the kicker but I can sort something out. I just need a bit to refresh my memory on this project and knock it out.

I'll chew the fat on it while working this morning... I was porting over "Leap of Faith" and now you two have me starting the SanchoMod core v6 port to BaD :ROFLMAO:. This title is a beast so I'll be porting it over in chunks so as to keep things organized or it could easily blow up in my face.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Gah... the porting rabbit hole. So many new tweaks and features to code in but I'll get there
1651537577248.png 1651537652027.png
I've completely rewritten the gallery and getting into the nitty-gritty little details like resizing menu choices if there's more than normal quantity of choices on screen (more than 3 in this case) which reduces the space exponentially between them making for a more polished, less congested screen. I've also coded in the new menu choice opacity adjustment (well, some folks want everything). I'll rewrite all the split scenes while I'm at it given today's interest in more choice in how they are deployed. Anyway, time for a Crown & Coke refreshment and get back to it. Regards.

drconfused

Mar 30, 2022

Thoughts?
My thought is that your solution is grand and very much appreciated!

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I've most of the porting done and moving to the split scenes now which I'll completely rewrite. I'll leave two of these to function as they previously did 1) Ep2: Go home to Maya / Stay and party/Find Sage/Find Sara and 2)Ep8: Envy/Lily/Sandy (any or each that requirements are met of current playthough). Both are pic'd below for reference. The reason for no change is that the player can pick and choose as they wish already. If they don't want to see a particular route in one of those then simply don't choose the mod's split choice.

BaD SM B14a2.jpg BaD SM B14a1.jpg
I'll figure a way to make the Josy/Maya/Quinn splits intuitive and bang out the code in a bit then I'll post teasers of that to get opinions. Regards.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
In season 7 when given the 3 options; Go to Josy, Go to Maya, Go to Quinn, and if I hit the SanchoMod: All (if requirments are met) it still makes me do Quinn when I don't have the requirments and I despise her so much that I have never made it through the scene and always go back to just doing either Josy or Maya. Is there something I am missing in the mod that makes it so I can do the Josy and Maya stay overs and not have to do Quinn?
Same here, the mod said that you will get the scenes with the girls that you meet the requeriments, but I don't meet the requeriments with Quinn and I still get her scene. Hope Sancho can fix that.
Good evening. Here's where I'm at on that one split scene via rewrite. I'll admit I think this is way over the top for one split but I'm already in so here's the basis:

Once the player is ready to exit the freeroam they can only have 1 of 3 different scenarios via normal playthrough that I'm coming up with:
  1. Doesn't have either MayaJosyPath or Ep6_QuinnLewd
  2. Has MayaJosyPath
  3. Has Ep6_QuinnLewd
Given that, here's those choices screens presented in respective order:
  1. BaD SM B14a3c1.jpg
  2. BaD SM B14a3a1.jpg BaD SM B14a3a2.jpg
  3. BaD SM B14a3b1.jpg BaD SM B14a3b2.jpg

Note that #1 doesn't get shit. The player needs to have at least the M/J path or the Q lewd or why would they care about the split anyway in that particular playthrough? If the player truly wants to cheat one of the prerequisites they can always do so via SanchoCheats anyway. This was the simplest way I could think of to offer the M/J folks the choice of Q. If the player has either of the prerequisites they get access to the potential lewd version of any of the scenes viewed. And finally, if the player has Ep6_QuinnLewd they can view and be awarded all the unlocks/choice awards of the M/J scenes but I revert the MayaJosyPath back to False so the playthrough remains as pure as possible.

At the end of the day it's a split scene and although I could code all of them to be "pure play" as I do in other VN's I mod, due to the sheer amount of variables in BaD I just don't see the justification of me spending dozens or more hours to do so... it's a boatload of work to get 100% correct tbh.

I still have to code out the scenes but this is my current train of thought. Input is welcomed until I finalize. Once I'm 100% done with the port I'll be reluctant to change this particular split again due to time invested (not being arrogant, just trying to be wise with my personal time). Regards.

Last edited:

drconfused

Mar 30, 2022
Given that, here's those choices screens presented in respective order.....
I think you hit the nail on the head with that one. I personally don't think it's way over the top for one split, although I get the fruits of the labor you put in.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I'm really close on finalizing the port. Since it changes much code behind the scenes I'm running through tons of various scenes to insure a minimum of the same integrity or greater (I've caught a few minor GUI bugs so far, nothing serious or critical). I'll keep y'all updated as my current goal is releasing in a few hours unless I stumble on a roadblock that eats more time. Regards.

x_man

Dec 18, 2017
why i can't open stats menu or go next page on menu on vr 8.2
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/SanchoMod/SanchoMod BaDIK 082.rpy", line 3557, in execute
  File "game/SanchoMod/SanchoMod BaDIK 082.rpy", line 3558, in execute
  File "game/SanchoMod/SanchoMod BaDIK 082.rpy", line 1825, in execute
  File "game/SanchoMod/SanchoMod BaDIK 082.rpy", line 1827, in execute
  File "game/SanchoMod/SanchoMod BaDIK 082.rpy", line 1831, in execute
  File "game/SanchoMod/SanchoMod BaDIK 082.rpy", line 1854, in execute
  File "game/SanchoMod/SanchoMod BaDIK 082.rpy", line 3559, in execute
  File "game/SanchoMod/SanchoMod BaDIK 082.rpy", line 3571, in execute
  File "game/SanchoMod/SanchoMod BaDIK 082.rpy", line 3576, in execute
  File "game/SanchoMod/SanchoMod BaDIK 082.rpy", line 3578, in execute
  File "game/SanchoMod/SanchoMod BaDIK 082.rpy", line 3579, in execute
  File "game/SanchoMod/SanchoMod BaDIK 082.rpy", line 3580, in execute
ValueError: Precision not allowed in integer format specifier

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 2125, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1688, in execute
    choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1062, in menu
    rv = renpy.store.menu(new_items)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1298, in display_menu
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='menu', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3315, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3735, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 568, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 436, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3735, in <lambda>
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 447, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 637, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "renpy/text/text.py", line 1574, in __init__
    self.set_text(text, scope, substitute)
  File "renpy/text/text.py", line 1693, in set_text
    i, did_sub = renpy.substitutions.substitute(i, scope, substitute)
  File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 270, in substitute
    s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 596, in _vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 613, in format_field

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.10.2178
Being a DIK 0.8.2
Sat May  7 03:59:45 2022

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
why i can't open stats menu or go next page on menu on vr 8.2
Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 2125, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1688, in execute
    choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1062, in menu
    rv = renpy.store.menu(new_items)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1298, in display_menu
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='menu', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3315, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3735, in interact_core
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 436, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3735, in <lambda>
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 447, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "renpy/text/text.py", line 1574, in __init__
    self.set_text(text, scope, substitute)
  File "renpy/text/text.py", line 1693, in set_text
    i, did_sub = renpy.substitutions.substitute(i, scope, substitute)
  File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 270, in substitute
    s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 596, in _vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 613, in format_field

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.10.2178
Being a DIK 0.8.2
Sat May  7 03:59:45 2022
There is a bug in RenPy 7.4.10 regarding integer float math. When this error occurs (usually after starting a "New Game" for the second time during the same open game session, or sometimes starting a "New Game" after you've loaded a previous save) the simplest resolution is to choose "Rollback" at the error screen, create a fresh save of your current progress (if you wish to continue it), quit the VN completely, restart and load that new save (or continue any other previous save as you wish). I know it sucks but it was a known bug in that version of RenPy. Regards.

• Sad
Reactions: x_man

RukiRG

Sep 22, 2018
Hi Sancho. I've just trying to run a fresh new game using your updated mod. Also a fresh downloaded BaD S2. Unfortunately I've got this:

While running game code:
File "game/SanchoMod/SanchoMod BaDIK 082.rpy", line 1003, in execute
File "game/SanchoMod/SanchoMod BaDIK 082.rpy", line 1006, in execute
File "game/SanchoMod/SanchoMod BaDIK 082.rpy", line 1013, in execute
File "game/SanchoMod/SanchoMod BaDIK 082.rpy", line 1014, in execute
File "game/SanchoMod/SanchoMod BaDIK 082.rpy", line 1014, in keywords
File "game/SanchoMod/SanchoMod BaDIK 082.rpy", line 1021, in keywords
File "game/SanchoMod/SanchoMod BaDIK 082.rpy", line 1022, in <module>
Exception: An empty string cannot be used as a displayable.

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 87, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 721, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 1417, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/character.py", line 1249, in __call__
self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, dtt=dtt, **display_args)
File "renpy/character.py", line 901, in do_display
**display_args)
File "renpy/character.py", line 602, in display_say
what_text = renpy.display.screen.get_widget(what_text[0], what_text[1], what_text[2])
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 1322, in get_displayable
screen.update()
File "renpy/display/imagelike.py", line 202, in __init__
self.image = renpy.easy.displayable(image)
File "renpy/easy.py", line 111, in displayable
raise Exception("An empty string cannot be used as a displayable.")

Windows-10-10.0.22000
Ren'Py 7.4.10.2178
Being a DIK 0.8.2
Sat May 7 03:12:44 2022

After the screen with MC and his Dad on black background, at every screen with Josy in white lingerie and Steve's screens (including the one where you select your MC's name, I get an error....

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Hi Sancho. I've just trying to run a fresh new game using your updated mod. Also a fresh downloaded BaD S2. Unfortunately I've got this:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 87, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 721, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 1417, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/character.py", line 1249, in __call__
self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, dtt=dtt, **display_args)
File "renpy/character.py", line 901, in do_display
**display_args)
File "renpy/character.py", line 602, in display_say
what_text = renpy.display.screen.get_widget(what_text[0], what_text[1], what_text[2])
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 1322, in get_displayable
screen.update()
File "renpy/display/imagelike.py", line 202, in __init__
self.image = renpy.easy.displayable(image)
File "renpy/easy.py", line 111, in displayable
raise Exception("An empty string cannot be used as a displayable.")

Windows-10-10.0.22000
Ren'Py 7.4.10.2178
Being a DIK 0.8.2
Sat May 7 03:12:44 2022

After the screen with MC and his Dad on black background, at every screen with Josy in white lingerie and Steve's screens (including the one where you select your MC's name, I get an error....
Give me a bit to check, I'll pull the links just in case also... brb.

RukiRG

Sep 22, 2018
Yes, sure, no worries. Meanwhile I deleted my BaD game and extracted it again from ZIP archive, start a new game, save it, exit the game, install your MOD, reload the game and save and soon I click to change the screens I've got the error again. I'm not sure if it helps or not, but I still have old savegames using the mod from Scrappy. Is it a conflict between these 2 mods? Anyway, I created a backup of savegames from AppData folder, deleted originals and start the game again. Now the load screen is clear. So I started again a new game and the errors still shows up. I could see that after each screen the line " File "script.rpyc", line XX, in script " is changing with a different number (instead of XX) everytime when I press Ignore/Rollback
Updated: Made a backup of "persistent" file and deleting the original doesn't fix something too...

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Yes, sure, no worries. Meanwhile I deleted my BaD game and extracted it again from ZIP archive, start a new game, save it, exit the game, install your MOD, reload the game and save and soon I click to change the screens I've got the error again. I'm not sure if it helps or not, but I still have old savegames using the mod from Scrappy. Is it a conflict between these 2 mods? Anyway, I created a backup of savegames from AppData folder, deleted originals and start the game again. Now the load screen is clear. So I started again a new game and the errors still shows up. I could see that after each screen the line " File "script.rpyc", line XX, in script " is changing with a different number (instead of XX) everytime when I press Ignore/Rollback
I found the issue via your traceback even though I cannot reproduce via 3 different test machines here (fuck me, it has to do with the new code using the default dialogue box, I can reproduce under certain circumstances). Regardless I'll repackage it with a (hopefully) bulletproof fix and re-up new links. Give me a few minutes please.

RukiRG

Sep 22, 2018
I found the issue via your traceback even though I cannot reproduce via 3 different test machines here. Regardless I'll repackage it with a (hopefully) bulletproof fix and re-up new links. Give me a few minutes please.
Yup, no worries. I will wait and try again. Hopefully I will not "hit the grey wall" again, but if I do, I will update you here

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Yup, no worries. I will wait and try again. Hopefully I will not "hit the grey wall" again, but if I do, I will update you here
I edited my post above. I CAN reproduce the error under one new particular circumstance... the instantiation of the OEM dialogue box which is newer code that I forgot to integrity test after the compile. No worries, I'll have it sorted in just a bit. Apologies for wasting your time/bandwidth, it's completely my bad.

RukiRG

Sep 22, 2018
I edited my post above. I CAN reproduce the error under one new particular circumstance... the instantiation of the OEM dialogue box which is newer code that I forgot to integrity test after the compile. No worries, I'll have it sorted in just a bit. Apologies for wasting your time/bandwidth, it's completely my bad.
I really appreciate your help, quick answers and your politeness . Don't worry, mistakes may happen everytime. At the end of the day, we are humans... No need for excuses. I'm lucky that I catch you online so you can fix it quickly :D

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I really appreciate your help, quick answers and your politeness . Don't worry, mistakes may happen everytime. At the end of the day, we are humans... No need for excuses. I'm lucky that I catch you online so you can fix it quickly :D
I fixed and past integrity on all 3 machines (my test systems are non-gaming, and cleaned daily). I'm uploading to file hosts now so it will be just a couple of minutes then we'll be good to go. To get my attention quickly, if not replying to one of my post make sure to ping me (@ me) and it will alert me if I'm not in the thread.

RukiRG

Sep 22, 2018
I fixed and past integrity on all 3 machines (my test systems are non-gaming, and cleaned daily). I'm uploading to file hosts now so it will be just a couple of minutes then we'll be good to go. To get my attention quickly, if not replying to one of my post make sure to ping me (@ me) and it will alert me if I'm not in the thread.
Lovely. I will (y)

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes