cvjoint

Apr 29, 2022
I honestly didn't think that Bella could get any more smoking hot. She's honestly the hottest chick in gaming IMO. And then I played Ep 10's lewd scene. Good God! My hand hurts!

Reactions: c0gnomen

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
yeah, well less so, than the whole conversation between the Dik, Jock and Hots. " The Hots belong to us, " - "No! They belong to us " :ROFLMAO:
Ahh yes, how could I forget? The HOTS are not property. This is definitely going to HOF.

They fucking punched and shoved her into the van. Do you think she'll be cooperative?

Absolutely not. Vinnie's not gonna get anywhere by kidnapping Riona.
The only thing he's gonna get is Quinn losing his temper. And maybe that's what he's getting.

My options:
1) Vinnie wants Quinn to get his Pink Rose clients back. Very dumb, because Quinn can make a deal with Lily and after a while she'll buy from Quinn again.
2) Vinnie wants Quinn to pay him a percentage of sales and he won't touch her.
3) Vinnie wants to find out what's going on at Quinn's and get Riona to spy .
4) Vinnie wants Quinn to work for him.
5) Vinnie is just an impulsive asshole.
6) DPС created this scene to make Riona's simps cry and want to destroy Vinnie, and the scene itself is going nowhere.
Vinny the Pussy should stop being a pussy and get new customers. This shit happens all the time.

Maxiom

Jul 31, 2020
Oh god. It was you all along! The person DPC was pandering to for the 3 Madame scenes!

(We could have gotten Sally, Bianca and Penny, but noooo)
I don't mind the Madame. I wonder how old her character is supposed to be? Looks like late 40s to early 50s. She's a spring chicken compared to Derek's dance partner for Hell Week's teacher task. :ROFLMAO:

Would have also preferred the SGs you mentioned.

I hope DPC doesn't try to tie the MC down on "The Others" path like with what happened at the end of Ep8 with the main LIs. I don't want a relationship for my MC on that route. I want to make the MC into the "Male Arieth" minus the mental deficiencies.

Hopefully there are more scenes with other minor characters like the dormies. I don't want more potential LIs, just more SGs.

Last edited:

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
I hope Maya's arc ends this season. It's lasted long enough, at least it served to make me like her more and prove the obvious: Derek is a better best friend than Zoey.

But let's be realistic, the scene where all the main LIs are gathered together (BaDIK's most cringe moment) saying they are there 'for Maya' makes it clear that this is far from over.

In a perfect world, Maya's forced arc would end in Season 3 and in Season 4 players would be forced into a more interesting arc like Quinn's. Even I who hate Quinn know that her arc was the one that should have been shoved down the player's throat from the beginning and not Maya's.

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
Both Josy and Maya fell for MC because they're forced apart by Patrick and went through months of doubts and conflict over that development, that made them think their relationship was doomed. MC was there for them when their partner wasn't, fulfilling the role they'd otherwise fill for each other. I doubt Josy would take so much notice of MC if she was coming back home each day to Maya to have wild sex and cuddles with her, and the same goes for Maya.

They're, effectively, in a long-distance relationship without any real contact, and if that ending in turning to someone else is somehow a proof their relationship can't work [in better circumstances as well] then one would have to conclude that very few human relationships can work at all, because that's the typical outcome in such scenario.
I couldn't agree more.

The Maya-Josy couple is doomed as long as Patrick is around. The storyline of Patrick's blackmail has moved on, so much so that I think it will be resolved by the end of season 3.
Excluding the MC's intervention (who talks about his feelings to J or M in ep10), the M-J couple will last until then, and then they'll have their happy ending together since Patrick's threat will have disappeared.
If the MC confesses his feelings, the M-J couple won't last. At the end of season 3 or the beginning of season 4, the MC will pair up with one of them.

When you think about it, what was the point of kidnapping Riona? What does Vinny and the other degenerate expect to get out of her or accomplish? Info on Quinn? "She's selling more weed than usual"

This might end up in my HOF.
In the conversation between the drug supplier and Vinny, we learn that Quinn is somehow protected by the supplier because she's his dead pal's daughter, but despite that he doesn't trust her, and listens to what Vinny has to say.

From there, I see two scenarios. Either Quinn really is untouchable, so Vinny goes after Rio to get to Quinn. Or Quinn isn't untouchable, but needs proof, and Rio is kidnapped to get confirmation that Quinn is selling to the Pink Rose girls.

Reactions: dav3knight

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
It's such a far fetched scenario I can picture DPC writing something nuts/

The kidnapping scenario is retarded.
It could be more of a red herring cliffhanger...like he just want to talk with her while putting her under pressure and then he lets her go after a couple of minutes hoping that she is so scared that she stops working for Quinn or something.

For more scenes with girls eating cereal in our couch, watching TV, and spooning. And less scenes with Madam Rose

Yes, I'm a romantic
Those Madam scenes are just totally pointless and don't add anything for anybody. They don't contribute to the story. They don't add to any relationship of the MC. They are visually unappealing.

The game doesn't even need them as an excuse to have some "MILF" content, because there are numerous scenes in the story with older women anyway.

They are a waste of development time and utterly pointless.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Those Madam scenes are just totally pointless and don't add anything for anybody. They don't contribute to the story. They don't add to any relationship of the MC. They are visually unappealing.
I'm guessing DPC makes these mainly so the players who chose to buy the "VIP package" don't feel like they didn't get their money's worth, or smth. But then there's a question how many such players are out there to begin with.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Being a DIK - Multimod Edition (Season 3, Episode 10 v0.10.0 Update)
View attachment 3168539
Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )
View attachment 3168533 View attachment 3168537

The mod so badass it can no longer be listed in the OP since Ep9.

Links in mod's OP and FAQ are updated accordingly.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7b with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

Regards and be well,
- Sancho
SanchoNote

You've asked for a hero.
You've wondered if it's possible to be an MMA master.
Well, how 'bout this little ditty?

Choose whether the Brawler "AutoSmash" is visible or not, and select the Brawler difficulty at anytime and in real-time:
BaD SM B17b00.jpg

Press the "AutoSmash" if desired (it's not mandatory of course):
BaD SM B17b01.jpg BaD SM B17b03.jpg BaD SM B17b05.jpg

Smash!:
BaD SM B17b02.jpg BaD SM B17b04.jpg BaD SM B17b06.jpg

... GOAT

Coming via Maintenance Update 12/14/2023.

Some other SanchoCheats you may not be aware of (not all inclusive, just a sample):
BaD SM B17c01.jpg BaD SM B17d01.jpg BaD SM B11ch06.jpg BaD SM B11ch08.jpg BaD SM B11ch02.jpg BaD SM B12e03.jpg BaD SM B12f03.jpg

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Just curious, what happens if rusty has to sell his car on the dates with Sage and Quinn? Do you have to walk? Take the bus? :D

Maxiom

Jul 31, 2020
Judging by her appearance on her date with Sage, she's likely to play an important role in the plot soon.
Could she be Priscilla? Or is she connected to Buddy?
I'm also thinking she could be "Priscilla." She could have lots of powerful connections and possibly be the owner of The Pink Rose. I'm guessing Priscilla would be older since she is one of Stephen's friends or acquaintances. I don't think it's the blue-eyed girl since she's a student.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
she's likely to play an important role in the plot soon.
I really doubt that in general and more specifically: She doesn't appear outside of that scene in a lot of playthroughs, because you have to take a number of decisions in the right way to even unlock her.

And even if she would appear as a normal character those scenes (let alone three of them) can't really change the story too much.

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
I really doubt that in general and more specifically: She doesn't appear outside of that scene in a lot of playthroughs, because you have to take a number of decisions in the right way to even unlock her.

And even if she would appear as a normal character those scenes (let alone three of them) can't really change the story too much.
agree. such an important character cannot be optional in the playthroughs.

myukimo

Nov 18, 2021
I dunno about other conversations, but now I more than ever suspect that this guy is MC's grandpa

View attachment 3172240
In this scene it is revealed to us that we will meet Jill's parents in November if you are on their route. It's funny in this chapter 10 there are many references to the past but few people have been able to see that.:unsure:
It's like Ussop from One Piece, at the beginning it was all lies but in the end he was telling you the end of the series. Something they have in common is that our grandchildren will also be able to enjoy this game :ROFLMAO:

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
What if Vinny wants money?
Quinn stole his clients, she basically stole his money.

The MC received 5k, DPC gave him this money for some reason, at some point he will have to use it, what if this is the opportunity that DPC created for the MC to use his money?

And I thought about something else, what if the DIK's suspect the origin of this money? The MC is poor, everyone knows that, but suddenly he appears with 5k, what if they think he earned that money to betray the DIK's? I hope it doesn't happen, but it's not impossible.

Reactions: KАRАMBA

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
I dunno about other conversations, but now I more than ever suspect that this guy is MC's grandpa

View attachment 3172240
I think so too, it has to be him. The Style of his clothing is similar to what we see from the grandfather in the beginning.

Even if he's not the one, im pretty sure the grandfather is watching the mc from afar. Lynette's Diary was some kind of message imo, it never made any sense to me to get a inheritance 19 years later. The grandad will acknowledge the mc sooner or later, hes the only thing his daughter left behind.

And to be fair its somewhat reasonable for the granddad to hold some kind of grudge against neil. How long did Lynette and Neil know each other? A year or 1,5 years max or am i wrong?

He didnt wanted his daughter to be with neil, she did it anyway, got immediatly knocked up and died durign childbirth, its very tragic for everyone involved including the grandfather.

Another question: What happens on the dates with Sage and Quinn if Rusty has to sell his car? Do they walk on foot or take the bus? :D

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes