Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I do agree with you, as you said, M/J dont feel like a couple even on their own path.
They feel like a married couple on the path to divorce. As the outsider lookin in, who has experienced it RL, it's all that I can see. Their relationship has been in trouble for a very long time. Even before they met the MC. First because of Maya's dad. People blame it on the MC, but it's not his fault. Even if you don't do anything with Josy from the start, I didn't, that relationship was in trouble.

Lethal Flourish

Oct 8, 2021
Shouldn't jump to conclusions. Those are preps and now they owe Tremolo a favor. Who knows what will happen in future episodes? Maybe that favor will come in handy and -10% of happiness which you can easily negate is a fair trade.

Fight it as much as you like we all know that you'll end up with

View attachment 3172079
:Kappa:
Dread it . run from it . Potassium still arrives

Maxiom

Jul 31, 2020
Are you dense? Mentioning that were talking about a fictional story in an avn, youre really some kind of prohpet arent you? We talk and interpret the hints dpc gave us about the fictional couple josy and maya. Are you able to comprehend it now?
Agreed. Nothing wrong discussing them like they're real people. Good fiction draws you in. I think it's healthy to balance your literal mind with your imagination.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Both Josy and Maya fell for MC because they're forced apart by Patrick and went through months of doubts and conflict over that development, that made them think their relationship was doomed. MC was there for them when their partner wasn't, fulfilling the role they'd otherwise fill for each other. I doubt Josy would take so much notice of MC if she was coming back home each day to Maya to have wild sex and cuddles with her, and the same goes for Maya.

They're, effectively, in a long-distance relationship without any real contact, and if that ending in turning to someone else is somehow a proof their relationship can't work [in better circumstances as well] then one would have to conclude that very few human relationships can work at all, because that's the typical outcome in such scenario.
I tend to think Josy would still fall for MC her feelings are to strong

Reactions: Dark Silence

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
I do agree with you, as you said, M/J dont feel like a couple even on their own path.

Loved your suggestion that the MC could have switch up to be a guard and for the two have their own fun.
It's a couple that has learned not to show too much affection to each other if others are around. But yeah...especially in this Episode the interaction between the two of them was extremely barren to none-existent. The main problem was probably, that there just isn't another threesome scene, even if the MC is on their path and instead there only is the same Friday evening scene the other paths get with either Maya or Josy only with an added sex scene.

Reactions: ksuha and KaiserST

Maxiom

Jul 31, 2020
fuckboy should be the highest (or lowest?) :sneaky:
some of you guys really like to play this game like pokemon. :LOL:
Those of us that grew up with games like Pokemon are definitely trained in that mindset for games. :ROFLMAO: Triggered by some kind of OCD when gaming. Collect everything. Gotta catch 'em all. LIs, SGs, renders, wallpapers... etc

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
So I finally man up and decided to do a full playthrough from beginning to the most recent episode. With all the blows and whistles, mini-games, and skipping nothing.
The MC's opening speech about life, family, him and dad: "Blah blah blah [...] Either way, I was happy back then. [...] We had each other. As for now? Let me tell you what happened."
So this is still a drama with a sad ending at least? He was happy then, as for the present, he will tell us... So he's implying that he's not as happy now as he was then, right? Tragedy intended? Still the old good Acting Lessons?
Please tell me, is this simply because en_US is not my primary locale, I didn’t catch some nuances, and the MC didn’t talk about the impending bad ending?

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Isabella's route. I like this and at the same time raises very serious doubts. This is probably the strangest relationship in the game. It seems that MC gives her the feeling of being young and desirable again, plus a strange feeling of attraction to him that is difficult to explain. Perhaps precisely for the first reason - the young Bella, who was wild, woke up in her again.
Unfortunately, in this update Bella's path seems short - we get three unique events, one of which is one of the best lewds in the update. It's funny to watch how Bella teases MC and shows slight dominance from time to time, Bella seems to be the dominant one in this relationship.

screenshot0225.png
The way she teases him in beer pong is hilarious. And each of her quotes is gold that can be written on a sign and hung on the wall.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The update as a whole didn't please with lewd scenes: three of them are complete garbage and I sympathize with everyone who was forced to open this, more than half are mediocre, but 5-6 pleased me and Bella is one of them. When she appeared in her underwear, with a toy and the game started playing the “I go crazy I go all the way” song, it became clear that it was going to be something.

screenshot0234.png

On a cute note, did everyone notice that MC draws a heart on English test while on Bella's route?
screenshot0524.png

And when MC leaves the party to spend time with Bella, playing guitar for her before going home, well, it's classic. Joshy would love it. (Waking up all the neighbors' dogs :ROFLMAO: )
By the way, has anyone taken mushrooms on Bella's route, is there a difference? She notices that MC was on drugs?

What worries me is the next scene. MC finally begins to ask her questions about her past, like on all other routes, he wants to know his partner better. I don’t know why some here think that MC doesn’t ask questions, he asks them, and quite straightforwardly enters personal space. And then Bella begins to crumble as soon as word “James” is heard. We learned little, only that he left 3 years ago and disappeared, it is not even known whether he is alive. We don't know any details about what happened between them, only that they weren't officially divorced. Something really terrible happened because Bella is mentally seriously traumatized by these flashbacks. All the warnings throughout the game say that this route is gloomy and I cannot be optimistic about their future together. But this makes her route one of the most interesting. Now I put her second in the MGs rating, although when I started the game several years ago, I showed no interest in her.
~

Having problems, ass man?
screenshot0535.png

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
It's a couple that has learned not to show too much affection to each other if others are around. But yeah...especially in this Episode the interaction between the two of them was extremely barren to none-existent. The main problem was probably, that there just isn't another threesome scene, even if the MC is on their path and instead there only is the same Friday evening scene the other paths get with either Maya or Josy only with an added sex scene.
Thats kinda my main gripe with the trouple. All the scenes involving all three of them are somewhat shallow or "just" fun like the spa trip or makeing the video for the hot hell week.

While the scenes with only one of them and the mc are usually very deep, intimate and romantic like brining josy's stuff back to her dorm, movie night with maya, consoling josy after the patrick incident, josy at the hot & dorm party or maya at the dorm party.

Thre threesome and even mc's commitment to the trouple didnt felt really intimate or romantic and tbh none of the scenes with all three of them involved really do somehow.

Which is strange as the deep level of trust nessecary for it should already be there for josy and maya yet it doesnt feel like it at all and more like the opposite like they are only able to be more intimate when the other one is not around.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
So I finally man up and decided to do a full playthrough from beginning to the most recent episode. With all the blows and whistles, mini-games, and skipping nothing.
The MC's opening speech about life, family, him and dad: "Blah blah blah [...] Either way, I was happy back then. [...] We had each other. As for now? Let me tell you what happened."
So this is still a drama with a sad ending at least? He was happy then, as for the present, he will tell us... So he's implying that he's not as happy now as he was then, right? Tragedy intended? Still the old good Acting Lessons?
Please tell me, is this simply because en_US is not my primary locale, I didn’t catch some nuances, and the MC didn’t talk about the impending bad ending?
No, think of it that way, that everything happening everything what we playing is the past, and MC telling his story.

Reactions: yossa999

Maxiom

Jul 31, 2020
How to end first freeroam? Can't seem to find it
First freeroam in Episode 10?

If the last task you completed is "checking the MC's deck" with that puzzle, it will lock you out from completing the freeroam. Sage won't be clickable. That's an error.

You'll have to reload from an earlier save, do that task first, then there should be no problems.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes