Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I agree Josy would probably feel tempted to some extent (especially since she clearly loves her some dick and isn't like Maya primarily girls-oriented) but probably wouldn't act upon it the way she currently does.

But i wonder if this inclination of hers will make DPC torment the players with possibility Josy could do to their MC the same thing she's done to Maya :whistle:
Josy loves MC to much for that, but maybe if you break her heart who knows

YeOldeWanker

Nov 16, 2022
Zoomed through the game to check up on what causes Sage to be present or not during Thanksgiving. I gotta say that I'm doubling down on Jacob being the traitor after looking at it again. He's near the generator during the party, tried to setup an alibi with Becky, the looks.

We also see Tommy very soon after the power goes out, he's very far away from the breaker, but Jacob somehow finds himself near the breaker when we get there. Allegedly Becky fell into the upstairs tub while he railed her when the blackout happened. But at what point did she really fall in? It's weird that he also seems to forget about her.

Also there's something typical writer about having a fake trail of blood lead us into Jacob's room where we find Becky. Maybe it's a hint beyond helping us find becky. He's sus now in my book.

Reactions: Hawke84 and vireker

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
So I finally man up and decided to do a full playthrough from beginning to the most recent episode. With all the blows and whistles, mini-games, and skipping nothing.
The MC's opening speech about life, family, him and dad: "Blah blah blah [...] Either way, I was happy back then. [...] We had each other. As for now? Let me tell you what happened."
So this is still a drama with a sad ending at least? He was happy then, as for the present, he will tell us... So he's implying that he's not as happy now as he was then, right? Tragedy intended? Still the old good Acting Lessons?
Please tell me, is this simply because en_US is not my primary locale, I didn’t catch some nuances, and the MC didn’t talk about the impending bad ending?
You must have accidentally gotten on Arieth's path, where a mixup at the Jerry Springer paternity test lab confirms that MC is the father of her baby.

• Haha
Reactions: yossa999

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
And that's disappointing to me
I wanted one of these games to show a throuple all equally in love for once

But once again it's all about the mc and his dick
still try to make them equal maybe you get them both? don't give up Joshy if you give up i believe everyone will be sad here and even DPC will be sad

i think the reason he switch his account to private was because of how you treat them equally you make him proud you stay loyal with everything so he stalk you from time to time

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Joshy92

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
Which makes no sense. Gym is free to use for students on campus. Why pay for a membership off campus, if that's even where the gym is.
Well, here it's not. From the lore you need to pay for it to use it (silver membership) and if you want to go to courses like Yoga it costs extra. Maybe it's only free if you study something with sports as it seems that the Alphas even have their own locker room.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoNote

You've asked for a hero.
You've wondered if it's possible to be an MMA master.
Well, how 'bout this little ditty?

Choose whether the Brawler "AutoSmash" is visible or not, and select the Brawler difficulty at anytime and in real-time:
View attachment 3172548

Press the "AutoSmash" if desired (it's not mandatory of course):
View attachment 3172549 View attachment 3172552 View attachment 3172554

Smash!:
View attachment 3172551 View attachment 3172553 View attachment 3172555

... GOAT

Coming via Maintenance Update 12/14/2023.

Some other SanchoCheats you may not be aware of (not all inclusive, just a sample):
View attachment 3172556 View attachment 3172557 View attachment 3172577 View attachment 3172578 View attachment 3172576 View attachment 3172579 View attachment 3172581
SanchoNote

Release your inner Frankenstein in the lab.

Choose whether the Science Class "AutoLabRat" is visible or not, and select the Lab difficulty at anytime and in real-time:
BaD SM B17e00.jpg

Press the "AutoLabRat" if desired (it's not mandatory of course):
BaD SM B17e01.jpg

It's alive!:
BaD SM B17e02.jpg BaD SM B17e03.jpg

... GOAT'd again.

Coming via Maintenance Update 12/14/2023.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Probably to force Quinn to stop snatching Vinny's customers? That would mean that Quinn care enough about her?

Maybe just as a scare tactic to show Quinn that he can strike at any time?

But kidnapping is serious...so...I don't know...doesn't seem like a smart decision from Vinny for now, but we'll have to see where it leads. Certainly feels like this episode was the turning point at which the whole story turns darker and darker.
Well, we're talking about a dude who shows up at a Halloween party with a gun.

Yeah, I think him wearing the same suit, and giving the MC the side eye at one point is a good indication if it’s someone we’ve met, it’s probably him.

Accordingly to MC, they never met and he doesn't know anything about him. I bet a tenner that we will never meet him.

I hope DPC doesn't try to tie the MC down on "The Others" path like with what happened at the end of Ep8 with the main LIs. I don't want a relationship for my MC on that route. I want to make the MC into the "Male Arieth" minus the mental deficiencies.

Hopefully there are more scenes with other minor characters like the dormies. I don't want more potential LIs, just more SGs.
Just happened with Lily.

I hope Maya's arc ends this season. It's lasted long enough, at least it served to make me like her more and prove the obvious: Derek is a better best friend than Zoey.

But let's be realistic, the scene where all the main LIs are gathered together (BaDIK's most cringe moment) saying they are there 'for Maya' makes it clear that this is far from over.

In a perfect world, Maya's forced arc would end in Season 3 and in Season 4 players would be forced into a more interesting arc like Quinn's. Even I who hate Quinn know that her arc was the one that should have been shoved down the player's throat from the beginning and not Maya's.
Since BaDIK will have 4 seasons, every story arc will end at the end of season 4, of course.

And Maya's story is obviously the most important story. Quinn is a side character.

I'm guessing DPC makes these mainly so the players who chose to buy the "VIP package" don't feel like they didn't get their money's worth, or smth. But then there's a question how many such players are out there to begin with.
Almost no one, I guess.

Judging by her appearance on her date with Sage, she's likely to play an important role in the plot soon.
Could she be Priscilla? Or is she connected to Buddy?
I'm also thinking she could be "Priscilla." She could have lots of powerful connections and possibly be the owner of The Pink Rose. I'm guessing Priscilla would be older since she is one of Stephen's friends or acquaintances. I don't think it's the blue-eyed girl since she's a student.
You meet Priscilla if you date Quinn in this last episode 10.

Another question: What happens on the dates with Sage and Quinn if Rusty has to sell his car? Do they walk on foot or take the bus? :D
I think no one failed the Mansion game. :p

Zoomed through the game to check up on what causes Sage to be present or not during Thanksgiving. I gotta say that I'm doubling down on Jacob being the traitor after looking at it again. He's near the generator during the party, tried to setup an alibi with Becky, the looks.

We also see Tommy very soon after the power goes out, he's very far away from the breaker, but Jacob somehow finds himself near the breaker when we get there. Allegedly Becky fell into the upstairs tub while he railed her when the blackout happened. But at what point did she really fall in? It's weird that he also seems to forget about her.

Also there's something typical writer about having a fake trail of blood lead us into Jacob's room where we find Becky. Maybe it's a hint beyond helping us find becky. He's sus now in my book.
Are you trolling us?

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
It's all good. I was just playin around. You can call him DPT(doctor pink turd) for all I care. So, yeah. No need to be sorry.
i think he did really took a nose dive from his paid members from 21k to 16k as i recall i think at update day
a lot hate this episode
maybe resubbing but thats just huge number

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
you kidding right? the fake one was with tommy from the start thats a real gun
I'm not "kidding", I said: "IIRC"... no need to be so aggressive.
I'm not going to replay EP9 for that but I remember a fake gun in Rusty's room and Tommy telling you after the confrontation that Vinny just got the fake plastic gun and it was not real. Maybe I forgot something and Tommy lied. I know that Tommy and Quinn talked afterwards but I don't really remember what they said.

Edit: Thanks, Takkatakka

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes