VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
IDK if DPC has said anything about it but does he only use DAZ for animations? Is it normal for animations made in DAZ to be so slow as we've seen? If so why not use something like Blender or Maya, since both have DAZ bridges and already been used and proven as great animation tools, even used in movies that were very successful? Take the example of Hoodwinked! (don't judge me, it's a good movie) it was entirely animated with Maya, with a limited budget yet was a big hit.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
IDK if DPC has said anything about it but does he only use DAZ for animations? Is it normal for animations made in DAZ to be so slow as we've seen? If so why not use something like Blender or Maya, since both have DAZ bridges and already been used and proven as great animation tools, even used in movies that were very successful? Take the example of Hoodwinked! (don't judge me, it's a good movie) it was entirely animated with Maya, with a limited budget yet was a big hit.
DPC has used Blender for backgrounds I think did for the interlude, blender has a better render engine but Daz comes with presets

Reactions: TREXrg

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Yeah Nick fucking Heather makes me wounder if she now off the table
I think she is, it seems that DPC sees a big difference between blowjobs and intercourse, I actually mentioned this the other day but you can only get blowjobs from girls who have been confirmed to have fucked other male characters (Heather and Becky) and fuckable characters (including literal prostitutes like Rio and Cam) are only confirmed to have given other male characters blowjobs not full intercourse.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JayneDoe2

Kakasan

May 23, 2023
DPC has said it will be "about 16 episodes", I'm expecting that to mean 16 main episodes and then perhaps an epilogue afterwards.
I hope the epilogues will be in episodes 15,16.
The game only has one update per year, so it's not worth having more than 16 episodes, the end of the game will be in 2029 so

• Haha
Reactions: Riaman

Riaman

Formerly 'Lilyfan4lyf'
Nov 27, 2020
I hope the epilogues will be in episodes 15,16.
The game only has one update per year, so it's not worth having more than 16 episodes, the end of the game will be in 2029 so
Epilogue is after story not the Finale of the Story.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
I think she is, it seems that DPC sees a big difference between blowjobs and intercourse, I actually mentioned this the other day but you can only get blowjobs from girls who have been confirmed to have fucked other male characters (Heather and Becky) and fuckable characters (including literal prostitutes like Rio and Cam) are only confirmed to have given other male characters blowjobs not full intercourse.
You know, most people don't know the difference between sluts and whores, but I do. Now here's a little trick to help you remember. If she's down to suck, you wont be able to fuck. If you can fill her ass, dicks have been sucked by this lass. Now, there's two exceptions and it gets kinda tricky here...

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
That puts my mind at ease a bit...
Why?
1 word.
Arieth!
:sick:

4.80 star(s) 1,515 Votes