DrackDrap

Aug 13, 2017
Back to Maya "selling out" again? Even a mention of Maya+Chad a few posts back. I feel DrackDrap 's eyes upon this thread...

View attachment 413262
...and they are not friendly eyes :LOL:
Mario Plotting.gif

Yeah people have pointed out that if she barely does anything with the guy she actually likes why would she do anything with strangers, but that's the beauty of it
Disgust.gif

And this is why I barely pop into these threads despite liking this game. The cringy circlejerk crew acting all high and mighty if god forbid somebody comes in with a different perspective. I know what I'm proposing has less than a 5% of happening, but god I hope it does happen just to see the reaction.
Dog Slap.gif

All I want for Christmas us to spit in Maya and Jill face more Maya dirty cumdumpster liar, Jill broke my heart but atleast she's honest.
Woah Take It Easy Man.gif

I leave for one weekend and all these NTR lovers multiply like rabbits :cautious: :cautious:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ozon's Salute.jpg

I fucking hate Quinn, I used to know girls like that in high school
I also knew girls who ran a drug and prostitution ring in high school :p

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Hi, can someone answer. I hasn't play this since 0.2.0. Is it possible to have sex with Maya, Jill or Sage in current version yet?

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
We can all agree she's batshit crazy.

Who goes bareback risking pregnancy for a cumpetition (While clearly messing with you) while every other guy's dick is just grinded on by the other girls?!

View attachment 416058

(Fuck it, you know she'd be the best crazy fuck you ever had!)
But do you have a condom on or not? Because if you win you clearly see you don't have one, but if you lose...
screenshot0003.png

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
I'm curious, would you save Quinn from her current life and help redeem her or will you stand by her side to be her evil manipulating equal?
I believe name88 has said that he'll marry Quinn and take her to S.America to become a drug lord, but I'll let him answer for himself.(y)
... ...
I'm with name88, if one is going for Quinn, shooting for redemption would be booooorinnnnnng IMO, might as well just go for the other LIs in that case. I'll certainly have one playthrough that is full on dark side DIK side attempting to do a Macbeth with Quinn by my side. See where it goes :p
Macbeth3.jpg

DrEvilLOL.gif

Last edited:

Terracien

Oct 1, 2019
After the first playthrough i want to unlock the scene i dont unlocked. In the Walkthrough I found out there is a sex scene with Maya but i don't know how to do it.
It says "You will only get the sex scene if -3 < dtype < 2 and you picked Kiss her at the branching"
Can someone explain me what i have to do?

Ghos[t]

Jan 1, 2018
After the first playthrough i want to unlock the scene i dont unlocked. In the Walkthrough I found out there is a sex scene with Maya but i don't know how to do it.
It says "You will only get the sex scene if -3 < dtype < 2 and you picked Kiss her at the branching"
Can someone explain me what i have to do?
Choose to go back to Maya after the shots challenge, choose to kiss her, have between -14 chick to 9 dik points.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
I'm curious, would you save Quinn from her current life and help redeem her or will you stand by her side to be her evil manipulating equal?
If it ain`t broken don`t fix it
There`s nothing to redeem she`s perfect the way she is.

Why can't it be twins or just one kid? You seem rather fixated on it being Triplets. :ROFLMAO:
Yeah
I want my very own triplets Frost

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
The walkthrough's math test answers near the end are incorrect, it's not "c, a, a, a, c, c, d, d, d, b, d" (which would be 11 questions and not 10) it's "c, a, a, a, c, c, d, d, a, d". But i don't really get why d is the correct answer for the last question.

They both total 6 crosswise and lengthwise.

Reactions: E.l.l.0

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Shouldn't there be a rule for this or something like the Dark side rule of two or something :p
The Rule of Two doesn't apply to making babies...or threesomes or getting side action (with Jade) :D. It's safe to come over to the darkside. Besides,

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
The Rule of Two doesn't apply to making babies...or threesomes or getting side action (with Jade) :D. It's safe to come over to the darkside. Besides,

Things are so much easier when you use KOTOR as an example :D although there would be a great disturbance in the force if Quinn was to reproduce :p:LOL:

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
Hi, can someone answer. I hasn't play this since 0.2.0. Is it possible to have sex with Maya, Jill or Sage in current version yet?
Like people have been answering, no full penetration. But they seem to be forgetting or don't know about a particular scene with Sage, where there is a partial penetration and partial creampie. See the spoiler at your own risk.

Last edited:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Like people have been answering, no full penetration. But they seem to be forgetting or don't know about a particular scene with Sage, where there is a partial penetration and partial creampie. See the spoiler at your own risk.
You are correct, sir! It happens if you choose "To give up control" during the sex scene. Since I chose the other route, I had forgotten it was there. Thank you.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes