Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I share ur feelings sir I wish that would happened but don't see that happen at all but we can dream rite :D

Speaking of dreams we could have a threesome with Bella and Jill in a dream sequence in game like we do with Jade so its definatly a possibility :unsure:
I hate dreams/flashbacks in this kind of games. It seems to me like a cheap way of getting unearned content (and of getting something in the early stages when we haven't progressed with any LI yet).

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
My early thoughts on the Movie Night .... Will it be simply the Hot girls... Or also the pledges of them Maya and Camila and that redhead chick.

If the pledges come too I see a lot of trouble brewing at that movie nite :LOL:

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
My early thoughts on the Movie Night .... Will it be simply the Hot girls... Or also the pledges of them Maya and Camila and that redhead chick.

If the pledges come too I see a lot of trouble brewing at that movie nite :LOL:
Me too, i really would want to see Maya's reaction to the MC being Sage's guest in the HOT mansion. This movie night could also be the event where we see Lily revealed as a new pledge for the HOTs if you chose Sage's door.

cratos

Oct 11, 2017
How to open dev console? The walkthrough says: Some options in the game will only be available if Dik points are above ore under a certain level, Dik points score gets updated by the game before the free roam sections, you can check your score at any time by using the dev console and typing: dtype . How i do that?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes