SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
DPC bans patrons on patreon and del from discord chanel users who sharing previev renders
DPC is a true DIK :D, he banned me from Discord also :)
that's fucking stupit, so what? i buy a RDR 2 for 60$ and lend the game to a friend, and what, Rockstar will send a police to my home for that? LOL
if i bought your game, it's MINE you motherfucker, i can do what i wan't with it...

another strange thing, DPC is on this forum but we can't see his activity on his profile :) sneaky sneaky little snake :sneaky:

lol2.JPG

edit: don't tell me you got banned Iddi_bb ? :(

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
You ain't wrong :p I'm still awaiting my answer from him around 4-5 months back for wanting Jade to be one of the main Li doesn't look like I'll get it :LOL:
Well, answering fans would be a good idea. It's free feedback, which is always handy and it could make loyal people more loyal, even if they don't get the answer they want. Ignoring these kind of mails, though...
He is watching us but we can't see him :)
Big Brother :LOL:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Well, answering fans would be a good idea. It's free feedback, which is always handy and it could make loyal people more loyal, even if they don't get the answer they want. Ignoring these kind of mails, though...
Yeah considering other devs do it you should always be in touch with your fanbase, okay so he has his issues with it being a pirate site I think he would get a more honest opinion here rather than being buttered up on the likes of discord.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Yeah considering other devs do it you should always be in touch with your fanbase, okay so he has his issues with it being a pirate site I think he would get a more honest opinion here rather than being buttered up on the likes of discord.
his discord is shit, you say something like hi guys, immediately someone comes and says why don't you pledge? like wtf??
there is no normal conversation about the game, just show me the money, that's it...

idk how can he bann people from patreon, those people give you money and you bann them? wtf is that?
they share previews with others, OK, if you don't like this, warn them to not do that, but ban them? :oops:

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Yeah, I agree. I know a dev (at least one) who's active in her game's thread, and in one ocasion she talked about not alienating her fans, even if they decide to download it, and making it another way of contacting people, even if it's known to be a pirate site.

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
i have to share this but what???
Being a DIK: Season 2, and future seasons, will be a continuation to the story and released as DLC. (coming soon to Steam)
but future seasons n whatnot are going to be DLC?! probably like 5.00 bucs or something

• Thinking Face
Reactions: michael1984

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
View attachment 452859

Dude needs all the publicity he can get esp. now he's going full-time.

Compared to other devs, his interaction with various forms of the fanbase hasn't been great.
I'm not sure what the deal with his server is could be the overzealous mods that he has in place, the same thing happens with Philly but the good thing with him is we actually see him interacting with us on his thread as any dev should.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes