battamilk

Mar 23, 2019
There's only a few girls on campus that can match Jill's and Bella's ASSets :p
View attachment 516751
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maybe that's true for Jill, but Bella appears to be uncontested Empress of Ass Empire :love: (Camila is really nice, but you can't say that she's better than Bella imo)

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Yep, it's possible. After the sex, she could have just put the right pen drive in the DKs laptop, with something to give control on the system to someone else and that's it.

It could also be a red herring and the entire thing was already planned because Sally did it in the first party. This tech stuff is too Tri Beta, but maybe we have some kind of reveal that someone in the HOTs is really tech savvy or something like that.

Anyway, if it's Sally? We need to spank her. :devilish:
There's also this other thing. Who took this photo? This is the big question.
screenshot0021 (2).png

Edduarddo

Jan 24, 2018
As per request, here is my unofficial android port of Being a DIK-v0.4.0 (apk+obb) with Walkthrough+Cheat Mod
Let me know if you find any problem.

You can request me any game you want. I will try my best. But I can't promise it will be as good as the66.
Hey man i finded the same error as the other port, at the start of the math test "An exception has ocurred"

RanchFTW

Donor
Oct 21, 2017
Yep, it's possible. After the sex, she could have just put the right pen drive in the DKs laptop, with something to give control on the system to someone else and that's it.

It could also be a red herring and the entire thing was already planned because Sally did it in the first party. This tech stuff is too Tri Beta, but maybe we have some kind of reveal that someone in the HOTs is really tech savvy or something like that.

Anyway, if it's Sally? We need to spank her. :devilish:
Sally always needs spanked. Every time someone asks my MC what he's going to do, he's going to roll a die then bend Sally over his knee and spank her!

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
Maybe that's true for Jill, but Bella appears to be uncontested Empress of Ass Empire :love: (Camila is really nice, but you can't say that she's better than Bella imo)
I'm just saying Camila is in the ballpark and I can take a swing. :D
I'll accept that and raise with this :p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think some people are sleeping on Cathy though she definitely got something too. :whistle:
Cathy got it.jpg

4.80 star(s) 1,521 Votes