UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
I've actually made a few posts lately, TobiMAH, but they're easily buried under tons of comments nowadays. Thank you for remembering about me, friend. :D (y)

It's been hectic here, lately, and I can't keep up with so many comments all the time, especially since 0.4 landed. It just proves that this game doesn't leave anyone indifferent; everyone has something to say and I'd love to read everything you guys have to say, but sadly, it seems impossible for me, for now.
Like 25% of this thread is a best girl flame war.
50% of the thread is :
Disturbing 2.gif

The last 25% is probably just assholes like me trying to be funny.

Mr Tempo

Feb 2, 2019
Again, congratulation Dr PinkCase for another masterpiece! For me the climax in Ep 4 was during the HOT lineup for the car wash. The BG music really kick ass. Matched up perfectly.

Since in Ep4, there are branches, I made 3 set of saves (with some external notes to jot down the progress...LOL) i.e. Derek path, Sage path and Bella path. As for Bella path, I called it as "MILF" path since I focus on Bella and later on banging Jade. As for Derek path, I called it "loyal" path as I went to Derek for help plus reconciliation with both Josy and Maya. As for Sage path, it is purely "DIK" path with banging lots of HOTs plus Quinn at later stage of Ep4 and ignoring Maya+Jade as well as Jade. Nevertheless, as many have known I am too using the Scrappy mod to get full swing on both DIK and CHICK path especially prior to the end of Ep 3 (shift to Massive/High DIK or CHICK when the situations arise0.

Last edited:

TuffyTenToes

Aug 11, 2019
Man, it has been some time since I appeared around these parts.

The update was absolutely great, best game in the site. Also, anyone else really loves the online social aspect of the game (Rooster and now Swyper)? can't get enough of it, hope we see a lot more of it in the future.

4.80 star(s) 1,501 Votes