Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Because they are optional even if it is only one scene.
Every sex scene in the game is optional.
Well speaking of character development or relationship development Camilla has almost none,while mains have plenty :p
Speaking of hair color Quinn has white and Camilla has black but that wasn`t the argument:p
to humor myself,strictly sexual content

Camilla - Stall,3some

Maya - grinding,petting,heavy petting
Josy - kissing,sex
Sage - petting,boobjob,blowjob,light penetration,sex
Bella - kissing,hj
Jill - sleep petting( :LOL: )

View attachment 530182
That would be another debate, not just the quantity of the scenes, but the quality. But I still think the would be second only to Sage (from the LIs, Quinn's winning to me in both quality and quantity right now).

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Question:
After moving to the Dik's house whose the first lady that gonna use MC bed?
The Orkin man. They've apparently been using that room as a fallback urinal rather than respecting the library it was meant to be. After it's been thoroughly cleaned and treated, Bella is the logical choice. She's a librarian, she'll dig your commitment to literary supremacy. And if she doesn't, there's a certain Karen who might. Libraries are supposed to be quiet.
I am aware there's this phenomenom called homosexuality
Right, I was more getting at there being things we (they and I) don't discuss as much, just as I don't discuss many of my interests with my non-lesbian friends. Sometimes it's a bit weird when the other person realizes you might be a part of the target audience. This isn't universally true, but holds up most of the time. With old friends Sarah and Tom, nothing is off limits(for discussion), we just don't care.
The way Mona looks at MC :oops:. I know that she only wants the baseball bat, but you almost can feel the love there.
Nah. Lust, maybe tinged with sadness. No matter how often you'll let her use the bat, she knows Camila is getting the batter.
My bet is on Mona. She wants a solo session with the major D, slipped out of her mouth while drunk hehe
She didn't say anything about solo. Just that she also wanted to fuck MC.
Camila is fine AF :love: but she doesn't have that much content...
But as a side character we did everything with that girl already, BJ, anal, vaginal, threesome, what more do you need? :D
Did we kiss? :eek::oops: i think not right? :)
Kiss Camila? I know what's been in that mouth! (j/k!) Of the side girls, I think only Quinn has more fan love than Camila from the fanbase, but I'm definitely on the Camila side of things here. If the game were a bit more open-ended about things, she'd be in contention for #1 with Bella. I think Bella has much more (hopefully non-homicidal) emotional depth, but Camila would be loving & have a friend who liked to tag-team you from time to time. Both options have great appeal.

.. although, I would make an opening for Riona. I think she's got a lot of unrealized potential yet.

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
Well speaking of character development or relationship development Camilla has almost none,while mains have plenty :p
Speaking of hair color Quinn has white and Camilla has black but that wasn`t the argument:p
to humor myself,strictly sexual content

Camilla - Stall,3some

Maya - grinding,petting,heavy petting
Josy - kissing,sex
Sage - petting,boobjob,blowjob,light penetration,sex
Bella - kissing,hj
Jill - sleep petting( :LOL: )

View attachment 530182
Actually there are 2 kiss scenes with Jill too. :p

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
At this point moving to the DIK house is a massive downgrade. I'm staying with Sage and we'll have an army of soulless ginger children.
And as an added benefit, any of the other girls in the house (bar Arieth) would likely produce fully souled offspring. Not a bad place to be holed up (erm, not a pun!) if you're wanting to build a legacy.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
That would be another debate, not just the quantity of the scenes, but the quality. But I still think the would be second only to Sage (from the LIs, Quinn's winning to me in both quality and quantity right now).
It looks like you`re swinging it till you hit it :p
I wasn`t arguing about Quinn already said she does have good amount of content.Camilla on the other hand does not,you missremembered something,it`s fine,we all make mistakes,let`s move on;)

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
DPC is an average writer, Philly, Hopes and even fuckin ICSTOR are better at creating original stories.... so far BaDIK is a mix of Dirty Deeds ( the whole hell's week challenge), Eternal Love ( the whole shitstorm due with Jill's family) , decoys ( if we accept that Quinn is an.alien).... watch those movies and you'll see what I'm talking about

Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019
DPC is an average writer, Philly, Hopes and even fuckin ICSTOR are better at creating original stories.... so far BaDIK is a mix of Dirty Deeds ( the whole hell's week challenge), Eternal Love ( the whole shitstorm due with Jill's family) , decoys ( if we accept that Quinn is an.alien).... watch those movies and you'll see what I'm talking about
Well, somebody being alien would certainly be a plot twist.

Coriolan

Nov 20, 2017

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
It looks like you`re swinging it till you hit it :p
I wasn`t arguing about Quinn already said she does have good amount of content.Camilla on the other hand does not,you missremembered something,it`s fine,we all make mistakes,let`s move on;)
I mean, not really? I did think she had three scenes, not two but she still has more scenes than some LIs and as many as a couple others.
Because most of those other scenes are part of the main story, the Camila scene is accessed via the phone with Quinn's menu.

I second that!
And? Should we don't count Sarah's scene either? Quinn's threesome doesn't count either? You tell Name88, I won't... That would be like not counting Jade or Cathy scenes because they are dreams. It is a scene. It does have some relevance when you can tell Quinn that she did more than she was supposed to, maybe it will mean something, maybe it won't. But it has more impact on the dialogue than other scenes.

4.80 star(s) 1,502 Votes