Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
If that scene hurt you, better buckle up buttercup.
It's a cute scene. I would say hurt in a good way, if any. But I'm wondering how Sage would develop from now on. We've had every almost possible sex scene imaginable already. There's not much left to do in that regard. So... Fewer sex scenes and more drama? Maybe to compensate more scenes with other girls and fewer with her? Finally some answers to Chad's part?

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
It's a cute scene. I would say hurt in a good way, if any. But I'm wondering how Sage would develop from now on. We've had every almost possible sex scene imaginable already. There's not much left to do in that regard. So... Fewer sex scenes and more drama? Maybe to compensate more scenes with other girls and fewer with her? Finally some answers to Chad's part?
Not like were going to get a choice but I could do with less drama and more answers.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

Gorgeous image, but it definitely makes me wonder what's happening.

EDIT:
Speaking of which...
Well, I suppose there's always hoping for a Sage/Quinn threesome... but that will probably be late in the game.

My guess is that we'll start exploring the more romantic side of Sage next. So less wild, unrestrained sex and more talking, kissing and intimate sex. Then probably lots of drama, and after that is anybody's guess.

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Not like were going to get a choice but I could do with less drama and more answers.
answers and drama are not mutually exclusive

the important thing is that history makes important steps forward and that some mystery comes to light
the last chapter was a fairly modest fill-in

the picnic scene was very "cute", but it's a filler, like MC's speech to the DYKs, in the end the best thing was the scene in the garden with Sage

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Gorgeous image, but it definitely makes me wonder what's happening.

EDIT:
Speaking of which...

Well, I suppose there's always hoping for a Sage/Quinn threesome... but that will probably be late in the game.

My guess is that we'll start exploring the more romantic side of Sage next. So less wild, unrestrained sex and more talking, kissing and intimate sex. Then probably lots of drama, and after that is anybody's guess.
Romantic side maybe. I think she's the type where sex comes first and love afterwards. It's about time we start seeing that part of her (we saw glimpses of it only). But I highly doubt we will ever have a threesomw with her, though. Specially considering she's the jealous type.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Wow, that's a tough call. :unsure:

I'd probably say 1 or 8 as these seem much more Jill's style in terms of the colour schemes. DPC really seems to pushing these pink pants on the girls but they don't really suit anyone so far.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Wow, that's a tough call. :unsure:

I'd probably say 1 or 8 as these seem much more Jill's style in terms of the colour schemes. DPC really seems to pushing these pink pants on the girls but they don't really suit anyone so far.
My thoughts exactly. None of them are Jill's best look, but those pink pants really don't seem to fit her.

Honestly, I'm not sure any of the main girls could pull them off. Maybe Lily?

Reactions: Ecchi-Senpai
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes