ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Ep 3:
View attachment 927956 View attachment 927957 View attachment 927958 View attachment 927959 View attachment 927960 View attachment 927961 View attachment 927962

Ep 5:
View attachment 927963 View attachment 927964 View attachment 927965 View attachment 927966 View attachment 927967 View attachment 927968 View attachment 927969 View attachment 927970 View attachment 927971 View attachment 927972 View attachment 927974 View attachment 927975 View attachment 927976 View attachment 927979 View attachment 927980 View attachment 927981 View attachment 927982 View attachment 927983 View attachment 927984 View attachment 927985 View attachment 927986 View attachment 927987 View attachment 927988 View attachment 927989 View attachment 927990

First thing is that we know of only one friend Bella has, and that's Jill. Could there be another "friend" that she's referring to? Someone we don't know about? Perhaps, but right now, all we know of is Jill.

Second thing, the context of that scene in Ep 5 would seem to suggest that this thing that happened that Jill is trying to assure Bella won't happen again is between the 2 of them. They're essentially staring into each others eyes for a prolonged period of time until Bella abruptly ends the eye contact. It clearly makes Jill think about why she did that and then she says, "It's not going to happen again", which would seem to indicate that something similar to this may have happened before and it led somewhere, hence why Jill says it won't happen "again". Bella's line about, "I thought we had an understanding", suggests that they talked about whetever this was and likely agreed that it wouldn't happen again but also never to talk about it again, which is what Jill is doing and it leads to Bella's agitation.

I personally wouldn't go so far as to say they had a full-on lesbian relationship, but at the very least they may have made out with each other and possibly shed some clothes in the process. Maybe they would have gone all the way, but perhaps they were interrupted by James and this is why Bella asks for forgiveness from him.

To me, it seems like there's an indication something happened between Bella and Jill and honestly, if this turns out to not be the case, then DPC will have thrown the biggest red herring into this game because it's hard to see what else this could be about.

No. Just, no. :FacePalm:
I find the logic (that Jill is Bella's only friend therefore this dialog must be referring to her) lacking. Whatever happened to Bella clearly traumatized her. It's well within reason to think that she might lose friendships in that process - either as part of whatever caused the trauma, or as a result of her behavior changes afterwards.

On top of that, Bella specifically says whatever happened before was "different." Becoming carried away while making out with Jill the way you describe is almost the same as what she's going through with the MC. Unless we think Bella takes a very different view of same-sex actions, it doesn't seem like there's any difference.

Lastly, I think you read too much into Bella staring into Jill's eyes. It's possible, but it's also possible just seeing Jill in the bed at all was the problem. In my view, Bella wasn't worried about kissing Jill in the slightest. She was uncomfortable with the reminder of whatever happened, so she turned around to get "it" out of her mind. When Jill tried to address the situation, Bella shut her down and seems to have gotten snippy about it (hence Jill's "Wow"). Jill's reaction, in turn, seems like she took offense to Bella's rebuke.

In my view, this suggests that whatever happened between them is something that makes Bella scared and Jill defensive. I don't see how that could come from a moment of sexuality, unless maybe Jill tried to start something and it went very badly. But in that case it's hard to see how they could still be close friends, and Bella's dialog about 'they aren't intimate with friends' becomes borderline self-flagellation.

I agree whatever happened between them involved a certain degree of intimacy, but I think it was more mundane than we're led to expect.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I wonder why people put girls with no indicated interest in relationships in that category. I get that Riona is popular, but I can't see her settling down at all. On the other hand, Nicole/Envy might seem like a bad pick because she's a stripper with a kid etc., but to me she seems like the person who would settle down with the right guy. Kinda doubtful whether MC is that guy, since he's a kid attending school and all, but still.
It's not got any correlation to the game, it was just about ranking your top 5 side girls and I started it off with my 2 lists, the "relationship" list and the "fucking" list, with the idea being that those in the first list would be who I would want to be in a proper relationship with if I could and the other list being the ones I'd just want to fuck and no more than that.

KoolMe

Jun 23, 2019
Ep 3:
View attachment 927956 View attachment 927957 View attachment 927958 View attachment 927959 View attachment 927960 View attachment 927961 View attachment 927962

Ep 5:
View attachment 927963 View attachment 927964 View attachment 927965 View attachment 927966 View attachment 927967 View attachment 927968 View attachment 927969 View attachment 927970 View attachment 927971 View attachment 927972 View attachment 927974 View attachment 927975 View attachment 927976 View attachment 927979 View attachment 927980 View attachment 927981 View attachment 927982 View attachment 927983 View attachment 927984 View attachment 927985 View attachment 927986 View attachment 927987 View attachment 927988 View attachment 927989 View attachment 927990

First thing is that we know of only one friend Bella has, and that's Jill. Could there be another "friend" that she's referring to? Someone we don't know about? Perhaps, but right now, all we know of is Jill.

Second thing, the context of that scene in Ep 5 would seem to suggest that this thing that happened that Jill is trying to assure Bella won't happen again is between the 2 of them. They're essentially staring into each others eyes for a prolonged period of time until Bella abruptly ends the eye contact. It clearly makes Jill think about why she did that and then she says, "It's not going to happen again", which would seem to indicate that something similar to this may have happened before and it led somewhere, hence why Jill says it won't happen "again". Bella's line about, "I thought we had an understanding", suggests that they talked about whetever this was and likely agreed that it wouldn't happen again but also never to talk about it again, which is what Jill is doing and it leads to Bella's agitation.

I personally wouldn't go so far as to say they had a full-on lesbian relationship, but at the very least they may have made out with each other and possibly shed some clothes in the process. Maybe they would have gone all the way, but perhaps they were interrupted by James and this is why Bella asks for forgiveness from him.

To me, it seems like there's an indication something happened between Bella and Jill and honestly, if this turns out to not be the case, then DPC will have thrown the biggest red herring into this game because it's hard to see what else this could be about.

No. Just, no. :FacePalm:
I have made some wild speculations and also tried to bust some even wider theories
but all my logic and creative thinking seems to disappear when i approach the JBJ (Jill Bella James) Bermuda triangle
anything , everything and nothing seems possible and impossible

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
It's not got any correlation to the game, it was just about ranking your top 5 side girls and I started it off with my 2 lists, the "relationship" list and the "fucking" list, with the idea being that those in the first list would be who I would want to be in a proper relationship with if I could and the other list being the ones I'd just want to fuck and no more than that.
I got the idea, but I'm wondering why anyone would want to be in a relationship with a girl that's not interested or even able to have one. This isn't aimed at you specifically though.

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
It could be Jade, If I remember correctly in episode 1, Jade and Burke were speaking to Bella in the Library and inviting her over for dinner. Later when Jade and Burke were fighting they had mentioned trying to spice up their sex life with Bella. Also, Bella was sorta "uneasy" when speaking about Jade implying it was complicated trying to describe how she feels about her.

It most likely is Jill. But if it turns out to be Jade, it least it won't come out of left field.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kellermann

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I find the logic (that Jill is Bella's only friend therefore this dialog must be referring to her) lacking. Whatever happened to Bella clearly traumatized her. It's well within reason to think that she might lose friendships in that process - either as part of whatever caused the trauma, or as a result of her behavior changes afterwards.

On top of that, Bella specifically says whatever happened before was "different." Becoming carried away while making out with Jill the way you describe is almost the same as what she's going through with the MC. Unless we think Bella takes a very different view of same-sex actions, it doesn't seem like there's any difference.

Lastly, I think you read too much into Bella staring into Jill's eyes. It's possible, but it's also possible just seeing Jill in the bed at all was the problem. In my view, Bella wasn't worried about kissing Jill in the slightest. She was uncomfortable with the reminder of whatever happened, so she turned around to get "it" out of her mind. When Jill tried to address the situation, Bella shut her down and seems to have gotten snippy about it (hence Jill's "Wow"). Jill's reaction, in turn, seems like she took offense to Bella's rebuke.

In my view, this suggests that whatever happened between them is something that makes Bella scared and Jill defensive. I don't see how that could come from a moment of sexuality, unless maybe Jill tried to start something and it went very badly. But in that case it's hard to see how they could still be close friends, and Bella's dialog about 'they aren't intimate with friends' becomes borderline self-flagellation.

I agree whatever happened between them involved a certain degree of intimacy, but I think it was more mundane than we're led to expect.
Whatever "it" was, I think it's clear Jill was the instigator based upon her saying it won't happen again and the fact that she gets defensive. Although I don't think they were full on scissoring, I do think they had at least an intense make out session until Bella finally pulled away (perhaps after James walked in?). That's one of the reasons why Bella looks almost ready to strike MC when he kisses her for the first time on the couch. Bella is starved for sex (male or female), but doggedly wants to remain faithful. She finds it difficult to pull away at first, but ultimately she does break it off. The only difference between MC and Jill is that with MC she eventually can't resist her urges and the power of his magic AVN dick.

BruceLeeGame

Aug 28, 2020
Jill: "It's not gonna happen again."
Bella: "..."
Bella: "I thought we had an understanding."
Jill: "We do. That's what I wanted to assure you of."
Bella: "I don't need to be reassured. I need you to stop talking about it."
Jill: "Wow..."
Jill: "Fine! But I wasn't though."
Jill: "And it's not my fault, I was going to sleep on the couch."
Bella: "Can we just sleep?"
Jill: "I'll take the couch instead."
Bella: "You don't have to do that."
Jill: "..."

Bella gets pissed off and throws the husband's photo on the floor.

Jill was talking about Bella's husband? That's my theory

Reactions: Meushi

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
But she explicitly says/thinks, "They aren't intimate with friends either", referring to herself and something she did with a friend. How could she be meaning that her "behaviour changes" because of the situation with James caused her to "lose friendships"? It's not even remotely close to suggesting that. She's chastising herself for a past tryst with a friend because it relates very much to what's going on with the MC.

Just follow the train of thought she's having; she spoke to Jill about her dating the MC, in doing so she seem to hope it will end what she feels for him, it reminds her of how she crossed that line with a friend, then she asks James for forgiveness. So whatever happened with this friend is related to why James is no longer around and not about her losing a friend because of her break-up.

What she's going through with the MC is a powerful feeling of lust and horniness whenever she's with him that takes all of her willpower to resist ripping his clothes off. With Jill, it may have been a momentary lapse in judgement/inhibition. These 2 things would not be remotely comparable and would certainly qualify as "different"; the friend incident was an accident, the MC is pure lust.

It's not just them looking at each other, it's about the wider context of that scene. They've just spent a night helping someone drown their sorrows with wine (something that the 2 of them may have done before with each other), they then spent the rest of the evening with a guy they both like and who they are both very much horny for, then they get into bed into together when they're likely feeling inebriated and horny. Plus, the way those renders are presented makes it seem as though you're looking through their eyes; first we're Jill looking at Bella, then we're Bella looking at Jill, and the next render Bella has turned away from Jill and Jill seems concerned by it.

The set up to this scene and the framing of it highly suggests an air of tension between the 2 at this moment, then when you add the fact that they're in a bed wearing lingerie, it adds a sexual component which then would seem to be compounded by the following coversation about something that won't "happen again". If this turns out to be anything but Bella and Jill sharing at least one moment of intimacy that they've since put behind them, then DPC will have written a massive red herring and managed to do a reverse Occam's Razor because I just don't see a simpler explanation than this. Any other theory I've seen just doesn't seem to make as much sense and doesn't fit with the words being said.

I got the idea, but I'm wondering why anyone would want to be in a relationship with a girl that's not interested or even able to have one. This isn't aimed at you specifically though.
But just because they won't be in a relationship with the MC of this game doesn't mean that they couldn't be in a relationship with someone else or wouldn't want to be in a relationship. That's kind of the point of these fantasy lists; if you could be in a relationship with any of the side girls, who would it be? That's the premise upon which the lists are based.

Reactions: Garrett Hawke

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
But just because they won't be in a relationship with the MC of this game doesn't mean that they couldn't be in a relationship with someone else or wouldn't want to be in a relationship. That's kind of the point of these fantasy lists; if you could be in a relationship with any of the side girls, who would it be? That's the premise upon which the lists are based.
That's why in my previous comment I pointed out the difference. For example someone could have an actual relationship with Nicole/Envy, while Riona just doesn't seem to be the type of person for that kind of thing, regardless who's on the other side of the equation. Hence why I'm wondering why so many people put her and Quinn at the top of their lists. Although not that surprising as people IRL rarely differentiate between what they want and what's possible, which is the cause of so many issues.

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
Jill: "It's not gonna happen again."
Bella: "I thought we had an understanding."
Jill: "We do. That's what I wanted to assure you of."
Bella: "I don't need to be reassured. I need you to stop talking about it."
Jill: "Wow..."
Jill: "Fine! But I wasn't though."
Jill: "And it's not my fault, I was going to sleep on the couch."
Bella: "Can we just sleep?"
Jill: "I'll take the couch instead."
Bella: "You don't have to do that."
Jill: "..."

Bella gets pissed off and throws the husband's photo on the floor.

Jill was talking about Bella's husband? That's my theory
I didn't pay attention at the time, but seeing this kinda makes me think something happened between Jill, Bella and Bella's husband, but the whole thing blew up in some way, causing the husband to leave or be thrown out.

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
Can i fuck Jade without recording the video? Both my playthroughs i did'nt pay attention and just recorded.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
I feel like an idiot not being able to run the game on m mac. Doing the terminal thing is confusing for me -.-
Just try on a copy of the game. If you screw up, no harm done.
Alternatively, unzip with The Unarchiver instead of the default archive utility.

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
Stuck in another free roam in the Dik mansion. The "tasks" says "chat with people", but I talked to everyone there and even opened the chat, still nothing. Even walkthroughs are no help.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes