ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
In my opinion, Sara is absolutely the most bitchy of the HOTs, ironic, unabashed, ready for anything.

Melanie still shows she has feelings, Sara has no distractions
Indeed. Sara is the definition of Bitch, a true slut :ROFLMAO: . but I prefer Mel anyway.:cool:. Sadly she has the least content, and top of that I have to miss out Jill's shower scene for this sex scene:ROFLMAO:. and Sara also has bad influence on Mel so I stay away form them. But I do have to admit, I like Mell, she has this I dont know, exotic Cleopatra look.:ROFLMAO:
She definitely among those that DPC did a good job with:cool:(y)

I can See why Chad wants her:p:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
In my opinion, Sara is absolutely the most bitchy of the HOTs, ironic, unabashed, ready for anything.

Melanie still shows she has feelings, Sara has no distractions
I don't know about that, I think there's one that is moreso...
I think if you were to look for the most bitchy it would probably be Heather. She's got a real arrogant/superiority complex thing going on. She's a snooty bitch. Doesn't talk to maggots, remember? Unless it benefits her interests in some way.

Sarah is a party girl who knows what she wants, I don't see her as bitchy.
This, at the same time she's feigning for mcs dick but too proud to admit it. Which I think Sara knows and why she pulled the whole thing in the bathtub at the prep party.

Reactions: ChipLecsap

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
I don't know about that, I think there's one that is moreso...

This, at the same time she's feigning for mcs dick but too proud to admit it. Which I think Sara knows and why she pulled the whole thing in the bathtub at the prep party.
Here's a thought tho, I wonder if Heather was with Vin first, and Tommy stole Heather. Tommy and vin got into it bad and vin left. And now Tommy is not the only one mc reminds of vin.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kellermann

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I think if you were to look for the most bitchy it would probably be Heather. She's got a real arrogant/superiority complex thing going on. She's a snooty bitch. Doesn't talk to maggots, remember? Unless it benefits her interests in some way.

Sarah is a party girl who knows what she wants, I don't see her as bitchy.
Yeah you right. the word of Bitch can have many different definition. And Heather definitely fall into this category with her personality, while Mel and Sara, with their behaviour. for me personally, Heather is a very unpleasant person and she is not even good looking. I dont know how She end up with Tommy :ROFLMAO:. but may be that is Tommy personality that other girls can't stand him :ROFLMAO:

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
Drunken roomie booty shake! #BootyShake #Hots # OneTooMany # Party

Please, oh all mighty DPC, hear my pray. I have been a good dikist i always replay the hit Tybalt animation many times. Just give us an scene with Camila in the HOT uniform but with her wearing it during sex. Is not to much to ask just a small scene, right?

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Please, oh all mighty DPC, hear my pray. I have been a good dikist i always replay the hit Tybalt animation many times. Just give us an scene with Camila in the HOT uniform but with her wearing it during sex. Is not to much to ask just a small scene, right?
I love when people begging for thing that obviously will happen. :ROFLMAO:.
I begging things for like : Josy wearing this outfit while I fuck her from behind slapping her ass and the mean time she licking Jill out, all this on Jill's yacht:ROFLMAO:.:devilish:
or a Josy and Lily threesome:ROFLMAO:

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
I begging things for like : Josy wearing this outfit while I fuck her from behind slapping her ass and the mean time she licking Jill out, all this on Jill's yacht:ROFLMAO:.:devilish:
I wish i had your optimism. I have seen many games falling to deliver the obvious, almost paintfully logical, sex scene. But thoose are good ideas, i will pray for them aswell.

Reactions: ChipLecsap

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
Yeah you right. the word of Bitch can have many different definition. And Heather definitely fall into this category with her personality, while Mel and Sara, with their behaviour. for me personally, Heather is a very unpleasant person and she is not even good looking. I dont know how She end up with Tommy :ROFLMAO:. but may be that is Tommy personality that other girls can't stand him :ROFLMAO:
Or maybe some of you just like using the word behind the security of a keyboard. Women don't enjoy being referred to as bitches (a term for a female dog in heat). It's sexist as fuck.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Well, at least those who have more reasonable expectations will likely get what they want. Those who expect too much will just end up disappointed.

Or maybe some of you just like using the word behind the security of a keyboard. Women don't enjoy being referred to as bitches (a term for a female dog in heat). It's sexist as fuck.
Some do. Called a few girls "sexy bitch" before and they loved it. :cool:

Last edited:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Exactly. A wish is what you hope will happen and an expectation is what will likely happen, and we all know what side those Josy fantasies of yours fall on. ;)
to be fair neither of us know what is in the store for the future story. Nobody expected the A.L. story to be turning out the way it turned out. now, expecting the unexpectable is a good way to look at DPC writing style :ROFLMAO:. Well with some reasonability. expecting Maya to end up sucking random dicks in the glory hole , unreasonable. having sex with Josy and Jill at the same time, 50-50. :p:ROFLMAO:.

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
Some do. Called a few girls "sexy bitch" before and they loved it. :cool:
I'm not looking to debate the finer points of usage in context. But a few people are using the word every post like it's cool or intellectual. On the internet. Talking about fictional females. And this is at last the second time someone here has referred to me as one. Nice.

Anyway, back to the game ...

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes