hisstoryman

Jul 1, 2018
Unfortunate about having to rollback my involvement with Cathy but for Bella sacrifices have to be made.
Oh yes, I had the good fortune, many moons ago just after the Earth cooled, to have dated a woman with the same drive as Bella. Like a damn uncaged wild animal. I wonder if Jill takes after her sister......

VNON

Sep 25, 2016
in the end of the party free roam, i need to call quinn
if i call quinn, i can't right click the game,
why? and how to fix it?

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
in the end of the party free roam, i need to call quinn
if i call quinn, i can't right click the game,
why? and how to fix it?
click ur middle mouse button to bring up ur phone to the screen and then u can right click again,
it's kinda a bug tbh but i think 0.7.1 fixed it

Reactions: VNON

RonnieBoi

Nov 20, 2018
I don't have a save with it either as on both my runs I gave it away for more money for the mansion.

For those of you who still keep asking about the Josy crash, bloody use the search function it has been answered a quadrillion times by now. The 7.1 will not fix it as its not caused by anything in the game but the existence of a modded file of your own if you used scrappy's mod or you modified files on your own. Bloody common sense, use it.

And a weird question of my own. What is the resolution of the starting image of the 5 LIs that DPC placed as its cut out for me and I can't see the entire thing and can I change it somehow?
The starting image is presplash.jpg and located in the game folder. It’s full hd resolution, you can edit / resize it to match your screen resolution if it bothers you...

SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
I need some help. So my save was not my save. The save I used the character was referred to as "Stud". I went into my phone and changed it to "Jason" which is the name I use for the MC. It worked for changing the name of the character but there's this small problem. Whenever a character is speaking, they refer to MC as "Stud". How do I fix this?

anomkarsa

Jan 8, 2020
I need some help. So my save was not my save. The save I used the character was referred to as "Stud". I went into my phone and changed it to "Jason" which is the name I use for the MC. It worked for changing the name of the character but there's this small problem. Whenever a character is speaking, they refer to MC as "Stud". How do I fix this?
Maybe "Stud" is the nickname used for the MC in the 'Pet Names' app on the phone? Check there?

Under Settings in new phone, edit pet names.

Reactions: SSJGOD

Aering

Apr 10, 2019
hey, i checked the last 10 pages but ...could someone be so nice and hook me up with the vault code for the 7.1 version? thank you in advance

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
E7 free roam special render locations.

NB:
hotspots are bright pink, additional arrow added to a couple which are hard to spot.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Free roam special render locations for previous episodes:
Episode 6
Episode 5

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,509 Votes