felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I'm not sold on this Sage character change you've been peddling Kellermann. :p

Looking at Sage over the first few episodes:
  • In the first episode we meet Sage when she's arguing with Chad. She a bit rude to the MC but if he tells her off she apologises (and you even score some points for it).
  • She pays attention when the Jocks start harassing the mc.
  • She snaps at the mc when they next meet if he doesn't remember her name (a DIK move by the mc), but no points are lost either way.
  • But then she enjoys it when he flirts with her using his Massive DIK skills (in response to her g-string joke).
  • She then asks him to help with spying on Chad since she figures the mc's probably already got a vendetta against him.
  • She likes it when the mc is rude about Chad.
  • She offers to "scratch the mc's back" in return, and given she wasn't intending to start an affair with him at this point, I don't think she meant sex at the time, she could just help him out in the future if it were possible. In the end, as we all know, it turns out to be sex.
  • Later when the mc comes to get his stuff, she won't give him his guitar back unless he helps her out with Chad.
  • But she does give the guitar back in advance of receiving the mc's help (probably because she saw he was gonna cry and she didn't want to have to deal with that shit).
  • In the second episode she chastises Chad for throwing the dildos through the DIK's mansion's windows, but she still goes with him.
  • She gets absolutely wasted at the DIK party and starts to come on to the mc. Her plan to fuck the mc in front of the party goers was pretty much alcohol induced.
  • Later she gets the mc to record Chad in the gym.
  • I noticed in this scene where she's telling the mc that Chad doesn't even break in the middle of a workout for her, it's just more evidence that Chad never really cared all that much for her... :(
  • She manipulates the mc into spying by telling him that he owes her. He owes her for giving him back the stolen property she received... :rolleyes:
  • When the mc shows up later looking roughed up (after Dawe got a hit in as the mc was leaving the gym), Sage seems genuinely concerned and asks after the mc before she starts asking after the evidence.
  • She enjoys it when the mc insults Dawe
  • At that moment, after receiving proof of Chad's cheating, she comes on strong to the mc, making out with him (if he wants it - how do you Jill knights resist!)
  • Then she literally begs the mc to help her find out who the side bitch is, and even refers to "her" as a "cunt". Imagine Jill saying "cunt"...
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  • Sage then goes on to have a sparring session with the mc and really enjoys it.
  • Then Sage talks to the mc about what it means to be a DIk or a HOT. You can see she really cherishes being a member of the HOTs (but then there's that comment, "There's a lot of things that you don't see until you start looking for them." - probably related to having recently found out her boyfriend is cheating on her, although some on this forum would suggest it's more related to the illuminati... :rolleyes:
  • Then she asks if the mc would teach her guitar and she's delighted when he says "yes".
  • Their first guitar lesson starts off flirty and then the mc makes his move. It catches Sage of guard for a second, and kissing her while groping her chest gets her pretty worked up, and when the mc suggests a tit-job, Sage thinks for a second and decides she'll do it to pay Chad back (that's how she justifies it to herself anyway).
  • This is interesting, I didn't pick up on it before, but when the mc suggests the two of them can have a lot of fun together, Sage thinks to herself, "Perfect...". I don't think she's thinking, "Perfect, I want this cock so bad". It comes across more as a, "Perfect, I'll show Chad he can't do this to me and get away with it". This goes along with her previous thought of, "That will teach him", when deciding to give the mc a tit-job. Initially I thought Sage's relationship with the mc was purely her craving the attention that Chad had been denying her, and while I believe that's still part of it, I think it was also prompted purely to pay Chad back, and the mc just happened to be in the right place at the right time. This is probably the most DIKish thing Sage does, totally use the mc in her battle with Chad. Still, I've made my peace with it and have come to accept it. :sneaky:
  • In the third episode she mishandles the Maya/Quinn pairing, where she puts too much trust in Quinn (come to think of it, Sage is a terrible judge of character, her right-hand woman is a crook and her boyfriend is gay...)
  • Later she blows up at Chad for coming to her for help while simultaneously showing no interest in her at all. If she listened to her own words as she was chewing him out, she might have worked out the situation already.
  • Just as the mc comes in, Sage is starting to cry, and she confides in the mc that she's hurt, that she thought Chad was coming to see her, not just to get a favour and leave.
  • Then when the mc starts playing his guitar for her, she hugs into him from behind, and tells him it makes her feel comforted. She really needs the mc's companionship, because she isn't getting that from Chad.
  • Then shit changes gear and she starts giving the mc a hand job. She needs to know that a guy can desire her, because she thought she knew she was hot, but Chad's treatment of her is starting to undermine her self confidence.
  • Then she tries to convince the mc that she just wants to be sexual, no emotions involved. The way she was hugging into the mc just moments ago, it's obvious she needs more but she's either lying to the mc or to herself. Even if you do lose points with Sage for suggesting the mc wanted more from their relationship, it's only because Sage is scared to offer more.
  • Then she lets the mc skull fuck her stupid. Yeah, there's no fucking footjob, there is only skull fucking, and she loves it.
  • Then they contemplate upgrading what they have to "fuck buddy" status.
I could go further, to look at her behaviour for the rest of the episodes, but even by this point, I wouldn't say Sage has been a DIK kinda person.

The mc met her at a bad time, going through a rough patch in her relationship (i.e. it's fucking ending) and that's influencing some of her attitude.

She likes some of the mc's DIK behaviour and gets annoyed at other DIK things.

She's at times submissive and at other times domineering. She's both capable and independent but she also needs to be validated by Chad and then the mc as his proxy.

She's made some thoughtless decisions which she later regretted (like not considering Maya's plea to change mothers).

And come episode 7, when she's no longer preoccupied with the Chad bullshit, she's taking more responsibilities with the HOTs again, and that should lead to reigning in Quinn.

The biggest change of all is that she's now (episode 7) a free agent. We get the impression she's been with Chad for most of her college life, and given how he neglected her, she's kinda desperate to be with the mc, she's almost throwing herself at him.
he loved dogs
he loved art
he was a vegetarian

but I don't think he was CHICK...

Sage remains a deeply DIK character, which doesn't mean she has to be at every turn.

a LI CHICK would never have proposed to MC to be her fuckbuddy, she wouldn't have ignored a request for help hiding behind a motto (typical attitude of every hazing environment, Rusty for example behaves in a very different way), she wouldn't have so much fun giving low marks to MC (I don't know how much selfirony since her last boyfriend wouldn't have given her even one star...)

now she's just trying to regain control of her sisterhood, which she had neglected a lot, I don't see a change of affinity, if anything, of priorities

Lewdpussydick

Jul 1, 2019

• In the first episode we meet Sage when she's arguing with Chad. She a bit rude to the MC but if he tells her off she apologises (and you even score some points for it).
  • She snaps at the mc when they next meet if he doesn't remember her name (a DIK move by the mc), but no points are lost either way.
  • But then she enjoys it when he flirts with her using his Massive DIK skills (in response to her g-string joke).
  • She then asks him to help with spying on Chad since she figures the mc's probably already got a vendetta against him.
  • She offers to "scratch the mc's back" in return, and given she wasn't intending to start an affair with him at this point, I don't think she meant sex at the time, she could just help him out in the future if it were possible. In the end, as we all know, it turns out to be sex.
  • Later when the mc comes to get his stuff, she won't give him his guitar back unless he helps her out with Chad.
  • But she does give the guitar back in advance of receiving the mc's help (probably because she saw he was gonna cry and she didn't want to have to deal with that shit).
  • In the second episode she chastises Chad for throwing the dildos through the DIK's mansion's windows, but she still goes with him.
  • She gets absolutely wasted at the DIK party and starts to come on to the mc. Her plan to fuck the mc in front of the party goers was pretty much alcohol induced.
  • I noticed in this scene where she's telling the mc that Chad doesn't even break in the middle of a workout for her, it's just more evidence that Chad never really cared all that much for her... :(
  • She manipulates the mc into spying by telling him that he owes her. He owes her for giving him back the stolen property she received... :rolleyes:
  • When the mc shows up later looking roughed up (after Dawe got a hit in as the mc was leaving the gym), Sage seems genuinely concerned and asks after the mc before she starts asking after the evidence.
  • At that moment, after receiving proof of Chad's cheating, she comes on strong to the mc, making out with him (if he wants it - how do you Jill knights resist!)
  • Then she literally begs the mc to help her find out who the side bitch is, and even refers to "her" as a "cunt". Imagine Jill saying "cunt"...
  • Sage then goes on to have a sparring session with the mc and really enjoys it.
  • Then Sage talks to the mc about what it means to be a DIk or a HOT. You can see she really cherishes being a member of the HOTs (but then there's that comment, "There's a lot of things that you don't see until you start looking for them." - probably related to having recently found out her boyfriend is cheating on her, although some on this forum would suggest it's more related to the illuminati... :rolleyes:
  • Then she asks if the mc would teach her guitar and she's delighted when he says "yes".
  • Their first guitar lesson starts off flirty and then the mc makes his move. It catches Sage of guard for a second, and kissing her while groping her chest gets her pretty worked up, and when the mc suggests a tit-job, Sage thinks for a second and decides she'll do it to pay Chad back (that's how she justifies it to herself anyway).
  • This is interesting, I didn't pick up on it before, but when the mc suggests the two of them can have a lot of fun together, Sage thinks to herself, "Perfect...". I don't think she's thinking, "Perfect, I want this cock so bad". It comes across more as a, "Perfect, I'll show Chad he can't do this to me and get away with it". This goes along with her previous thought of, "That will teach him", when deciding to give the mc a tit-job. Initially I thought Sage's relationship with the mc was purely her craving the attention that Chad had been denying her, and while I believe that's still part of it, I think it was also prompted purely to pay Chad back, and the mc just happened to be in the right place at the right time. This is probably the most DIKish thing Sage does, totally use the mc in her battle with Chad. Still, I've made my peace with it and have come to accept it. :sneaky:
  • In the third episode she mishandles the Maya/Quinn pairing, where she puts too much trust in Quinn (come to think of it, Sage is a terrible judge of character, her right-hand woman is a crook and her boyfriend is gay...)
  • Later she blows up at Chad for coming to her for help while simultaneously showing no interest in her at all. If she listened to her own words as she was chewing him out, she might have worked out the situation already.
  • Just as the mc comes in, Sage is starting to cry, and she confides in the mc that she's hurt, that she thought Chad was coming to see her, not just to get a favour and leave.
  • Then when the mc starts playing his guitar for her, she hugs into him from behind, and tells him it makes her feel comforted. She really needs the mc's companionship, because she isn't getting that from Chad.
  • Then shit changes gear and she starts giving the mc a hand job. She needs to know that a guy can desire her, because she thought she knew she was hot, but Chad's treatment of her is starting to undermine her self confidence.
  • Then she tries to convince the mc that she just wants to be sexual, no emotions involved. The way she was hugging into the mc just moments ago, it's obvious she needs more but she's either lying to the mc or to herself. Even if you do lose points with Sage for suggesting the mc wanted more from their relationship, it's only because Sage is scared to offer more.
  • Then she lets the mc skull fuck her stupid. Yeah, there's no fucking footjob, there is only skull fucking, and she loves it.
I could go further, to look at her behaviour for the rest of the episodes, but even by this point, I wouldn't say Sage has been a DIK kinda person.

The mc met her at a bad time, going through a rough patch in her relationship (i.e. it's fucking ending) and that's influencing some of her attitude.

She's at times submissive and at other times domineering. She's both capable and independent but she also needs to be validated by Chad and then the mc as his proxy.

She's made some thoughtless decisions which she later regretted (like not considering Maya's plea to change mothers).

And come episode 7, when she's no longer preoccupied with the Chad bullshit, she's taking more responsibilities with the HOTs again, and that should lead to reigning in Quinn.

The biggest change of all is that she's now (episode 7) a free agent. We get the impression she's been with Chad for most of her college life, and given how he neglected her, she's kinda desperate to be with the mc, she's almost throwing herself at him.
Agree with everything. She is a bold individual who keeps an attitude that throws off many people (Bella, Jill thought she was a dork:HideThePain:).
But only if you spend some time with her, she shows her genuine behavior. Like in earlier episode we knew only surface but now we sure do know something about her.
1) Omnivert( Maya's meeting in ep7)
2) Persistent (Chad, didn't treat her good and was only present for favours and parties or friends. More or less a status thing, she found panties in Chad's bag with perfum, wasn't hers instead of breaking up went onto confirm the cheating found evidence still didn't broke up until Chad had to, he was finally free to flock and mingle dick with troy:ROFLMAO: )
3) Bold ( earlier episodes as well as sunbathing in open without a bikini, fucking mc in open)
4) because of 1st often repressed (like she said, she wasn't allowed to discuss emotions with family, and her introvert nature never allow to open up emotions with friends). The only way to vent the build up anger was with sparring with mc.

These often lead her to trust wrong people. Chad(unrequited love. She had a rough time moving on), Quinn:KEK:

People also forgot, she is in final year. Writing dissertation is scary, and is mostly preoccupied with everything. Now that she has moved from Chad and is a lone sheep we will get to know her more.

Upto now, she is my favourite character of all.

Last edited:

BackwardsBird

Dec 8, 2020
First line is for MC, it was Josy who pushed him to join gym.
Second line is for Chad, he is still in a closet gay relationship (not anymore cause mc saw it)
This one sums up best upto now.
The first line actually applies to multiple people in that epilogue (Josy for MC, Sage for Maya, Rusty/whoever leaked the cathy pic for cathy), which is why I was under the impression it probably also applies to Chad.

That quote you shared makes sense, though, and wasn't something I had considered beforehand.

Reactions: Lewdpussydick

Lewdpussydick

Jul 1, 2019
The first line actually applies to multiple people in that epilogue (Josy for MC, Sage for Maya, Rusty/whoever leaked the cathy pic for cathy), which is why I was under the impression it probably also applies to Chad.

That quote you shared makes sense, though, and wasn't something I had considered beforehand.
It does hold up well till ep7 with what's in game.
I wonder if heaps of dildos were Troy's ( because of which he got kicked) or they are really alpha's property(butt beer?)

• Haha
Reactions: BackwardsBird

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020

Sorry, there isn't enough Adderall in world production to allow me to read completely through that Tolstoy novel. I made a valiant attempt though. :p But the first couple that I did read are easily explained:

-She gets off on a masculine dude putting her in her place. She'll dom (kinda DIKish on its own) the MC if you're a bitch boy because she's starved for action but she clearly likes a take charge DIK man.
-She pays attention not because she cares about bullying but because she sees a potential minion for her spy plan since she assumes MC now hates Chad. She even brushes off hazing like nothing a few scenes later.
-She obviously likes all of MC's DIKish behaviour here (points or no)...and does +1 if you physically grab her and inspect her ass and G-string. A couple more after that and you are just shining a spotlight on all her DIK moments (as the game considers them). And your conclusion is that all of this is somehow not DIK behaviour? :WaitWhat:

Just look at the official walkthrough and the season recaps and you'll see Sage is pure DIK in season 1. She is completely self-absorbed and suddenly goes full Jill mode and cares for others (especially Maya whom she literally walked away from in season 1). And you seem to be equating DIK with being pure evil. It's not that extreme. It's selfish, sexualized, arrogant, and aggressive actions. All these traits disappear by ep. 7 as Sage primarily cares about others. Especially the previously invisible Maya. You try to justify and explain away Sage's DIK behaviour (thereby unknowingly confirming it is there), while I am simply pointing out it IS game DIK behaviour.

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017

While my PCs are working on the animation queue, I've spent this week producing static renders and designed free-roam environments.

I completed a bit more than half of the art for this particular free-roam event, so I expect to finish it next week.

After that, I will continue to pose static renders of normal scenes. I don't have an accurate estimation of this progress. I did play the episode for a bit the other day, and I could play ~1.5 hours without any gaps in missing art.

I estimate what's left in the animation queue to be the equivalent of 6000-8000 static renders.

I've gotten many questions regarding the Steam version of Season 2, and I aim to work on it full-time around the Patreon release of episode 8 before starting any work on Season 3. There will be more information about it in the not too distant future.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake

Lewdpussydick

Jul 1, 2019
-She gets off on a masculine dude putting her in her place. She'll dom (kinda DIKish on its own) the MC if you're a bitch boy because she's starved for action but she clearly likes a take charge DIK man.
-She pays attention not because she cares about bullying but because she sees a potential minion for her spy plan since she assumes MC now hates Chad. She even brushes off hazing like nothing a few scenes later.
-She obviously likes all of MC's DIKish behaviour here (points or no)...and does +1 if you physically grab her and inspect her ass and G-string. A couple more after that and you are just shining a spotlight on all her DIK moments (as the game considers them). And your conclusion is that all of this is somehow not DIK behaviour? :WaitWhat:
Here is your answer to every point
1) She doesn't. It was tradition to keep up( HOTs always party with Jocks),so it's obvious HOTs and alphas president should be in relationship. It's not Sage's fault that Jock's president is muscular. She became hots president cause that will look good on her resume. If you went to a college, you would know(cause I and many of my peers did it)
Also at one sex scene she likes to be in control
2&3) Then why would she ask Quinn to reconcile with memeber who left hots, agreed to help Maya, stands up for mc on romoster when he goes to take care at retirement home, holds up mc when he wanted to mess up Dawe cause he called her a whore after lunch with hots, berates tyballs when he was creeping jill on rooster and many more.

TheSeedy1

Jan 2, 2020
Wow, great breakdown Shazba :)

Honestly, while Josy/Jill is the total bait for my type of fictional girl in games, Sage has been the absolute pleasant surprise so far in this game. I definitely will do a route when all this is finalized to maximize her story/end up with her if possible.

But even my least fave chars in the game are interesting so I really do appreciate how well DPC is generally telling their stories. A few of them definitely have some eyeroll moments but yannow, pretty like real life with people these days too haha.

But yeah, major props to how interesting Sage is overall. She's pretty much near the top of my pile in terms of fave + interesting characters matched up with appearances. I'd rate her over Jill or Josy in that regard when you combine it all.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Here is your answer to every point
1) She doesn't. It was tradition to keep up( HOTs always party with Jocks),so it's obvious HOTs and alphas president should be in relationship. It's not Sage's fault that Jock's president is muscular. She became hots president cause that will look good on her resume. If you went to a college, you would know(cause I and many of my peers did it)
Also at one sex scene she likes to be in control
2&3) Then why would she ask Quinn to reconcile with memeber who left hots, agreed to help Maya, stands up for mc on romoster when he goes to take care at retirement home, holds up mc when he wanted to mess up Dawe cause he called her a whore after lunch with hots, berates tyballs when he was creeping jill on rooster and many more.
-You're bringing up things unrelated to my main point. And two things can be true at once. Sure Sage can be with Chad (and his muscular physique as you oddly reference :oops: ) for prestige, but I'm talking about Sage liking when MC (specifically) acts in a masculine DIKish manner.

-Sage enjoying control during sex only shows her DIK tendencies even more. She will take a bedroom submissive MC because she just wants some action and to feel wanted sexually, but if the MC acts aggressive in or out of bed, she definitely likes it more. In other words, she is DIK side and prefers her mates to be DIK side.

-I'm having a hard time translating what you are saying. I think you are asking why Sage is moving away from DIK behaviour. Well that is exactly my point good sir! Early on she is pure DIK and by the end of ep. 7 she is acting full if not massive CHICK. That's my entire point. Sage has transitioned from early DIK (she acts DIK and rewards a DIK MC), to now CHICK at ep. 7 end.

I want DPC to leave us at least one pure DIK LI. I'd prefer he doesn't have everyone do a 180 to achieve this, but we will see.

TheSeedy1

Jan 2, 2020
I don't think that matches though - Sage isn't clearly defined as DIK or CHIK either way. The initial first impression does not make her a DIK favored character. The only outright DIK character that maintains that from the get go is Quinn. Sage quickly shows up as being someone who responds AND dislikes DIK/CHIK actions. I'd say she's probably the most Neutral route favoring girl in the game at this point.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I don't think that matches though - Sage isn't clearly defined as DIK or CHIK either way. The initial first impression does not make her a DIK favored character. The only outright DIK character that maintains that from the get go is Quinn. Sage quickly shows up as being someone who responds AND dislikes DIK/CHIK actions. I'd say she's probably the most Neutral route favoring girl in the game at this point.
Have you looked at DPC's official walkthrough? Sage is the only clearly defined DIK-side LI (unless Quinn is prompted to main LI status). How else do you explain points being awarded only for DIK actions and dialogue choices being grayed out for Huge and Massive DIK actions in season 1 for Sage? DPC all but DIK-slaps you in the face with Sage being clearly defined both in the walkthrough and during in game moments such as the episode end recaps.

If your contention is that Sage isn't clearly defined as DIK or CHICK then by that logic Jill isn't clearly defined as DIK or CHICK either and we all know that isn't true.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes