Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
Hello, any tips to make money on ep 8 ? I started with only 2 dollars but i need one more to unlock a Sarah's scene and i don't find any money :/ Don't understand the minigames either
Did you complete all fighting minigames since the beginning? The nerd gives you a dollar if defeated, and once you upgrade all your fighting skills, the jock also gives you $ instead of skill points. You also have a new app that gives you money for playing it.

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Nothing else seems to work. My game always crashes right after the end of episode 7's summary screen and me hitting OK.

I tried the regular version, compressed, and android port. All crashes at the end of ep 7.

I tried the cheat fix, and even used someone's modfree save files here and still the same issue.

Anyone knows what's up?

YRS™

May 30, 2020
S
Nothing else seems to work. My game always crashes right after the end of episode 7's summary screen and me hitting OK.

I tried the regular version, compressed, and android port. All crashes at the end of ep 7.

I tried the cheat fix, and even used someone's modfree save files here and still the same issue.

Anyone knows what's up?
Same problem with android port

Jan 15, 2019
Wait i didn’t get jill’s cluck on roaster that “slow and steady” one even on Jill only path
Why is that??

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes