08Hanbo

Nov 15, 2020
I only went for maya & Josy route so I haven't seen the scenes that make people hate Jill this much ._. can someone enlighten me ?
My ranking of girls : 1.Jill 2.Sage 3.Bella 4.Maya & Josy .
Sex performance ranking : 1.Sage & Bella 2.Maya & Josy 3.Jill ( Because Jill didn't have an orgasm ). :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I have another idea for him. Geoff is Royce and he is Jill's father. He looks like a typical Royce, with dark hair and blue eyes. He's definitely rich, hangs out with preps, and dresses like them. He is looking for his daughter and wonders why she is not at the party, and we know that Jill lives in the preps mansion as a "guest of honor". I don’t see him at all like our MC. There is one thing - Geoff does not behave like Royce. The Royces are a typical closed royal family. Geoff is more like Burgmeister. But he can be a little different View attachment 1852286
Geoff's hair has a red tint. Then think away Geoff's beard. The reason I think Elena is Geoff's daughter is because John said something to Tommy outside the Preps' house. John said that Elena actually tells him everything. The MC actually asks every girl he meets at the party why they are with the Preps. The MC can't ask Elena and Ashley about it. Recap. Elena didn't tell John and the MC couldn't ask Elena.

But what if Elena had called her possible father Geoff to make sure she was at the party? You're wondering now how Elena could have known she was at the preparations. Sage. Elena and Sage seem to be good friends.

Plus, Sage made the deal because Quinn couldn't. So Stephen found out about it too, who then invited Geoff. Geoff then found out from Stephen as well, so the HOTs would be at the party and a possible daughter Elena as well.

You say yourself that Geoff is acting like a mayor. So like Rusty. Elena is in and out of the DIK as it suits her. Rusty and Elena have never had sex together, and she is actually just as laid back as Rusty and Geoff.

There is another clue as to why the MC might be related to Elena. John is bound to have asked Elena why she didn't say anything about the HOTs being at the preps party. Elena tells John because he can keep his mouth shut and isn't a blabber mouth like Jacob. At the HOTs party in EP7 "True Colors" John told the MC that Elena is also family. Was that a little hint from John to the MC?

I actually think it's impossible that Geoff is Jill's father, because then Jill wouldn't have a stick up her ass. Also, Geoff would be way too young to be Lana's father.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Master5043

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
No my dear dalix :) the salt in the wound is that Jill is the only one who choose You ( MC ).
Josy and Maya, doesn't choose you, they choose each other, or they accept you into their relationship. You are not the first , or the priority.
Sage not choose you either, Chad dumps her, not the other way around. She is not the one who break up with Chad for you.
Bella is kind of a difference a bit, she kind of gives in to your approach, although she still considering as a "cheating". But Bella is absolutely unimportant for me so its tricky to make an opinion

Jill however the One who See MC as the One for Her, her priority, the one she wants without doubt.
and Ironically, Zoey is the other one, who directly come back for the MC.
you are right

to judge Bella we have to wait until we know the fate of her husband, if he is dead or if they are more or less officially separated it is not a betrayal, otherwise she is acting Josy-like, out of sight, out of mind.

In this morality contest, however, it is Sage who is worse off, cheating with the intention of staying with Chad

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Another part that we kinda chose to ignore, but its still kinda fucked up, is Bella continuing to encourage Jill to date Fuckface while doing stuff with him behind her back. Worst part is that I don't even remember her ever having any inner monologue, remorse, or any kind of reflection on that aspect.

I know Jill goblin, Bella goddess, look I love Bella but that and the 'questionable' read: moronic decision of sleeping at the DIK house are parts of her route that I can't really defend.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Another part that we kinda chose to ignore, but its still kinda fucked up, is Bella continuing to encourage Jill to date Fuckface while doing stuff with him behind her back. Worst part is that I don't even remember her ever having any inner monologue, remorse, or any kind of reflection on that aspect.

I know Jill goblin, Bella goddess, look I love Bella but that and the 'questionable' read: moronic decision of sleeping at the DIK house are parts of her route that I can't really defend.
DPC on that one decided that all responsibility lies with MC, otherwise Bella comes out completely obliterated by Chapter 7

it's so good in the eighth when she tries to make good on the news of MC leaving her for Jill as much as it is hypocritical in the chapter before: "MC let's go help Jill who is submitting to Tybalt's blackmail because she loves you" "MC, look here, but hasn't all this sport made you want to do naughty stuff with me?"

About staying in MC's room you're right, but it's part of those constant irresponsible choices that serve to create sex scenes, we can't complain much more

Redd23

Mar 11, 2018
I like my girls poor, outlaws and smoking pot

As a sage fan. the best thing DPC ever done to me was give me the option to skip that date and take care of my red head. I would never get mad because of it. He could also give me something in the future to delete maya and josy from my mc's life, Specially maya. Maybe kill her in a car accident :D.
Nah, killing a LI in a car accident sounds definitely too radical for DPC. A house fire though...

She's actually Jill's daughter in the future. DPC just recently made public his plans for the Jill path. And it's actually Jill who is pregnant, from the pregnancy test teaser!
View attachment 1852169
What do you mean they don't look-alike? Oh. Nvm then. :KEK:
Yea it makes sense, I also saw a preview from the adventure's of Jill's daughter, and it kinda matched N7's avatar:

Looks exactly like her mother, strong genes :D
(credit to dizpicks)

• Haha
Reactions: LizaS and John Ness

captcha69

Apr 12, 2021
wow, so...since Neil looks like Rusty, maybe Neil is Rusty´s uncle? do we know Lynette´s surname? maybe Rusty and Lynette´s are an old version of the Rusty x Jill relationship that never happen? and MC full name is Burgmeister Royce Fuckface the rightfull owner of the whole college!...unlikely!

Reactions: Walter Victor

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
The best ass is in Maya :love:
Keep quiet, you don't want other guys ogling in our girl's perfect ass, right?

I only went for maya & Josy route so I haven't seen the scenes that make people hate Jill this much ._. can someone enlighten me ?
Jill is good if you are looking for the disney's romantic fairy tale cliche. I don't because i'm not 13 anymore :p;) (also, i'm a M&J lover too, brother

Sex performance ranking : 1.Sage & Bella 2.Maya & Josy 3.Jill ( Because Jill didn't have an orgasm ).
Riona also didn't cum but this doesn't stop her from being a sex machine. Just saying:whistle:

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016

DPC on that one decided that all responsibility lies with MC, otherwise Bella comes out completely obliterated by Chapter 7

it's so good in the eighth when she tries to make good on the news of MC leaving her for Jill as much as it is hypocritical in the chapter before: "MC let's go help Jill who is submitting to Tybalt's blackmail because she loves you" "MC, look here, but hasn't all this sport made you want to do naughty stuff with me?"

About staying in MC's room you're right, but it's part of those constant irresponsible choices that serve to create sex scenes, we can't complain much more
I've said it here several times, it always annoyed the fuck out of me that DPC wrote Bella that way in EP7, she breaks up with MC if he bangs Cathy but doesn't bat an eye if he's still pursuing Jill? Really?

I mean, I get that she does that if she finds out about Cathy because she realizes MC can't keep it in his pants, but I'm certain she realized how hypocritical af the way she was behaving was. By then she had already made out with him several times, sucked him off and even slept with him, she had even already realized the way she felt about him wasn't just carnal ffs. By the time she went on the tennis date with him it was obvious they wouldn't be able to just let it go and pretend nothing happened. The longer they waited to tell Jill the worst it would be, now they got the worst possible outcome out of this shitshow and Jill found out on her own while they were railing each other behind her back, well fucking done...

It's obvious DPC did this on purpose to open a rift between Jill and Bella, but he better make up for these writing blunders with a good backstory and explanation why she behaved the way she did before deciding to get serious with MC.

Jan 16, 2020
My ranking of girls : 1.Jill 2.Sage 3.Bella 4.Maya & Josy .
Sex performance ranking : 1.Sage & Bella 2.Maya & Josy 3.Jill ( Because Jill didn't have an orgasm ). :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:
Mine's: Bella, Jill, Josy, Sage, Maya. I'm a sucker for romance. Anything else just isn't worth my time.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I've said it here several times, it always annoyed the fuck out of me that DPC wrote Bella that way in EP7, she breaks up with MC if he bangs Cathy but doesn't bat an eye if he's still pursuing Jill? Really?

I mean, I get that she does that if she finds out about Cathy because she realizes MC can't keep it in his pants, but I'm certain she realized how hypocritical af the way she was behaving was. By then she had already made out with him several times, sucked him off and even slept with him, she had even already realized the way she felt about him wasn't just carnal ffs. By the time she went on the tennis date with him it was obvious they wouldn't be able to just let it go and pretend nothing happened. The longer they waited to tell Jill the worst it would be, now they got the worst possible outcome out of this shitshow and Jill found out on her own while they were railing each other behind her back, well fucking done...

It's obvious DPC did this on purpose to open a rift between Jill and Bella, but he better make up for these writing blunders with a good backstory and explanation why she behaved the way she did before deciding to get serious with MC.
Honestly, the thing I'm most curious about the next chapter is really the handling of jealousy/rivarly/anger between Bella and Jill

in the case of Jill not really being wooed will it go smoothly?

but even in the case of double-crossing, if in the end Mc chooses Bella what will happen? i always expected a game over, but the way the 8th chapter went Mc does everything out in the open, Bella knows everything, and she asks him to leave Jill (then he doesn't make it in time because DPC wants him to not make it in time..), but Bella has nothing to blame MC for. yet we all know there will be tears and doors slamming

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes