felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Her age is not specified, she could be 35 or sth. She also has some really dark secret. That's more the issue here I thinkl.
It is not explicitly stated, but she tells how she had to face her heels week 18 years earlier, so the possibilities are limited, she is less than 36-37 years old if she somehow went to college earlier, more if she missed a few years

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
The age gap between MC and Isabella is way too much to make it work realistically
She is 40 or 38 right?
"What does age difference matter when someone looks at you so tenderly,
treats you so lovingly and motherly,
wants to protect and embrace you,
this is not a one night stand,this is beautiful,tender,sincere love that can conquer all !!" :giggle: :giggle:
screenshot0004.png

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
First, I wrote even if Jade doesn't fuck the MC and second, why in the world would Jade, if she fucked Tommy in the past, tell the MC before fucking that she already fucked Tommy or something like that before.
Because MC's dick is memorizing and everyone who gets it in the face are bound to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth! She couldn't fight the dick!
:cool:

You're the mood killer type, aren't you?:ROFLMAO:
Even though I have zero plans of learning the Cello, I'd certainly be the type to sit outside your window pretending to do Yoga in a disgusting 'man-whore-like g-string' making weird obnoxious moaning sounds, while you'd try to bed your girl!

Just to mess with you.
:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: dalli_x

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I wish DPC came here
All the devs I have talked to on here are super nice and answered any questions I had
I know his game is way more popular than others
And he probably got annoyed with all the questions but still

• Thinking Face
Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
I didn't like this last preview, I'm starting to care about Zoey, I didn't expect that, now I have to hold back from playing again just to pay attention to her. --"

For those here who like her, could you tell me why?

• Red Heart
Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Everyone is convinced the preview is to do with Zoey and Fuckface's relationship. To me that's Fuckface's angry look rather than his "sorry this will hurt you but..." look (admittedly we can't see it fully) maybe Zoey overheard something at the party that she feels Fuckface should know but by her face is worried about telling him (or she's worried about what she heard) maybe she went back to the roof during the party and overheard Tommy and Quinn talking about the gun?

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
I didn't like this last preview, I'm starting to care about Zoey, I didn't expect that, now I have to hold back from playing again just to pay attention to her. --"

It's all about that "First love" & "Long lost love" cliché.
I have to admit, I'm the same way. I can't wait to see what happens with her if she's given all the opportunities to reunite.

Abazzaba

Sep 9, 2021

Tomboy gf that likes to fuck activates monkey brain.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes