fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
FYI if anyone is having problems with RPDL because of QBit torrent client, Deluge is working much better for me.

lejenero

Oct 3, 2017
You downloaded the game without paying for it. And you're still talking? You're talking when the people who paid $25 should be talking? You've got a lot of nerve. You throw the game here as soon as it comes out and disrespect the dev. And then you complain about it. Shame on you all.

Karmakw

Mar 22, 2018
For me this game really went downhill. And that is because of that fucking branch split Like what is the point of it? All it does is making the MC look like a hypocrite preaching about committing to only one girl... Like bro I was fucking all the women in the game but now I got to settle with only one of the LIs or ditch them to fuck the secondary onesman I'm mad dude just introduced Nora to the game and then boom branch split. So I chose Isabella but now don't get to hang out with other girls.... 20230404_134209.jpg

Last edited:

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
How to fix the crash problem at the Helen Doctor scene:

1. Unren BaDIK
2. Open games\scripts\episode10\update10.rpy
3. Delete line 344 and 345 but make sure there are blank lines instead!
4. Don't forget to delete games\scripts.rpa and games\scripts\update10.rpyc (if exists) before starting the game.

Ren'Py will compile the rpy files in \games\scripts, so it takes a little longer at the first start after the edit.

Have fun, my pervs!

edit:
Make it look like this.

OLD
old.png

NEW
new.png

ANOTHER EDIT:
Thanks to thunder777 who found it.

It's the file \games\scripts\freeroam\episode10\ep10_freeroam_room1.RPY

Same way as with the file mentioned above. Delete the ep10_freeroam_room1.RPYC file and edit the lines 35 and 36.

OLD
another old.png

NEW
another new.png

AND ANOTHER EDIT:
I looked into the whole script now. DPC is fucking with us hard... He put even something in the files from Ep9.

You know the drill from above. This time it's games\scripts\episode9\update9.RPY

OLD
and another old.png

NEW
and another new.png

I searched through the damn whole script and there's nothing more with persistent.mod_wt_enabled. That should be it.

Last edited:

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
From what I saw from that gallery, assuming all scenes are unlocked, only have 1 scene with Quinn. None with Zoey or girls such as Sara, Melanie. If I don't like the content for Quinn at least, I'm dropping playing and won't buy it on steam anymore. I have bought the other 2 seasons, but honestly getting updates once every year with no story progress doesn't work for me. Just a personal opinion.

I've dropped other games such as the ones from ocean labs and other creators, won't be any different with this millionaire guy.

Macahan

Sep 29, 2017
Whatda fuck i only got one sex scene(Nora) in the whole games how do i get the ones with Quinn Nicole Sage? is it because of choices in episode 9?

Reactions: Karmakw

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
How to fix the crash problem at the Helen Doctor scene:

1. Unren BaDIK
2. Open games\scripts\update10.rpy
3. Delete line 344 and 345 but make sure there are blank lines instead!
4. Don't forget to delete games\scripts.rpa and games\scripts\update10.rpyc (if exists) before starting the game.

Ren'Py will compile the rpy files in \games\scripts, so it takes a little longer at the first start after the edit.

Have fun, my pervs!

edit:
Make it look like this.

OLD
View attachment 3154512

NEW
View attachment 3154513
Have you noticed any other mod checks?

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes