ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I'm sure Leon uses it the same way Arieth does he act's like a girl a little to well :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Well, what we learned is that MC and Derek, are basically the most normal Diks.

Tommy is Manchild, Jacob is a coward, Leon and Jamie are secretly Gay, Nick is a weasel, Rusty is a daddy boy chick, and J.B is cuck :LOL: - he is the parody of all the NTR lovers by dpc :p :ROFLMAO:, he used him as mockery for them:ROFLMAO:

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
the fact that everyone is happy what MC did with them, shown how poorly written some of the aspect are, just for the sake of Maya can have her Avenger team. :rolleyes:
C'mon, "Avengers assemble" was one of the most awesome moments.
No, it was not. Maya barely knew Bella and Jill until Ep.9. It was just forced and cringe.
I mean it wasn’t that cringe… It just needed the right music ! :sneaky: :HideThePain:
View attachment For Maya !.mp4

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
She trust the MC more because he's the MC. Think about the reason why all the girls and guys trust the MC more than anyone else, even their longtime friends. Well, because he's got the plot covering him. Maybe?
The MC is an extremely charismatic individual in addition to being a very attractive guy. This becomes clear at several moments in the game. To say that people trust the MC just because he is the main character of the story is to have a very shallow view of the plot.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
The MC is an extremely charismatic individual in addition to being a very attractive guy. This becomes clear at several moments in the game. To say that people trust the MC just because he is the main character of the story is to have a very shallow view of the plot.
but he is that way for the sake of the story. Because he is the MC. :ROFLMAO:

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
MC didn't had to work as Stripper, so it can't be as expensive. :ROFLMAO: Josy also worked on the same mini-mart how much they could gain there?.:unsure:.
I think I even gained less because I draw Dicks on Steve 's face:ROFLMAO:.
I don't deny the situation Mayaq and Derek are in is shit, I actually felt more for Derek in this episode, but they could have done something by themself too, :unsure: and not thing like I'm gonna get free education if I join a sorority type of things:cautious:
Chip, if this is not on purpose, it's clearly you being a complete tool. MC's father didn't steal his money, neither did Josy's father. Pay attention to the game's other aspects and not just Josy's perky tities.

But yeah, the Maya drama is already taking away too much screen time imo.

Reactions: daxil94

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Chip, if this is not on purpose, it's clearly you being a complete tool. MC's father didn't steal his money, neither did Josy's father. Pay attention to the game's other aspects and not just Josy's perky tities.
and you should pay attention to the whole conversation :ROFLMAO:.

xortor

May 3, 2018
He's basically an 18yo Tom Cruise, with all the associated swagger and charm.

Guys meeting MC: "Oh captain, my captain."
Girls meeting MC: sploosh

LiuXuande

May 5, 2022
And why the MC is such a perfect dude in your eyes? Because you're playing as him, even making choices (this is major because a Dik MC is VASTLY different from a Chick MC so you can have the MC matches your preferences), seeing the world mostly from his POV hence why the plot gravitates around you/him. Of course, DPC try his best to create a world bigger than him, but still it explains why you're so successful and pivotal as a character The MC is the protagonist.

Also, I wanted to correct you, your premise is wrong from the start. Quinn trust you IF you make the "right" choices. She doesn't trust you if you're full Chick aside from the typical LI attirance for the MC in an AVN.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DMNOV3R

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
does he fuck her anyway, even if She suck MC's dick? :unsure:
Yeah he does and when tremolo confesses about the blowjob and boobjob nick reveals a rather sad and (from heather) shitty story.

She came in his room ranting about her relationship and he confessed his feeligns to her and they started makeing out, fucked and she slept in his arms just to start crying after she woke up and feeling nothing but regret about it. Afterwards she told him she only did it to get back at tommy which broke nicks heart

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes