DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Riona is in no position to turn anyone in; if Vinnie is cornered by the police Quinn will be the first name he will mention, and Riona the second...

do you really see Riona going to the police to report the kidnapping? :oops:(assuming it will be a real kidnapping and not just a bad trip full of questions and threats)

in fact if Riona simply returns after being threatened one will continue in the vein of this tradition :rolleyes: But even then DPC would play it out at the end of the episode.
Yeah the false cliffhanger has become something of a tradition in this game.

• Haha
Reactions: John Ness

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Vinny may let Rio go because he knows about her involvement in the drug trade. If the police catch Vinnie, he'll drag Rio down with him, and she knows it.
Naive? Mick and Vinny forcibly kidnapped Riona and didn't drink coffee with her. Sarcasm.

Of course, Vinny knows about Riona's involvement in Quinn's drug dealing through Mick. In EP6, Riona told Quinn so that they could both be seen together and in EP4, both of them were seen together.

You should ask yourself why Vinny kidnapped Riona. It's about information and in an environment that is not known for gently asking for information. Yes it can be so that Vinny lets Riona go. But that will only happen if Riona works with Vinny against Quinn, because then they would be allies.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Riona is in no position to turn anyone in; if Vinnie is cornered by the police Quinn will be the first name he will mention, and Riona the second...

do you really see Riona going to the police to report the kidnapping? :oops:(assuming it will be a real kidnapping and not just a bad trip full of questions and threats)
Do you actually doubt the authenticity of the kidnapping? Two guys, serious criminals, kidnap a petite girl who screams for help. Of course it's all just fun. Sarcasm. You should also include the MC telling a story that we act out. The MC clearly says so it was his best and worst Thanksgiving. Heather and Tommy's breakup certainly isn't the worst thing about this Thanksgiving, and it certainly would be as bad if Riona came strolling around the corner the day after her kidnapping. Sarcasm.

Why shouldn't Riona be able to extradite someone? She goes to the police, makes a deal and comes out clean. She can't give a shit about Vinny and so can Quinn. Why? Vinny kidnapped her and Quinn put Riona in danger because she didn't let Riona know so she could have a deal with Lily and Vinny lost the Pink Rose Girls as customers. Quinn stabbed Riona in the back again.

Here's what I think about the latest preview. The MC follows the trail of the power outage and the camera from Derek's room and meets Camila. She tells the MC that Riona just disappeared like Mona. She cannot reach either of them by phone. Why doesn't Mona answer the phone? With Riona we know that she lost her cell phone. But with Mona, there's actually no good reason why she doesn't answer the phone or answer Camila's messages. Mona just had to write to Camila so that she would drop out of college and Mona could also confide in Camila her reasons for doing so. But that didn't happen. What if Mona can't answer, just like Riona can't answer future calls.

Buddy and Mick are absolute pigs who want to protect their business. Buddy doesn't trust Quinn and has assigned Mick to watch Quinn. This also lets Mick find out which people Quinn has close contact with. Mick sees Mona leaving with bags. Perfect opportunity for Buddy and Mick to find out what Quinn is really up to. Why doesn't Buddy trust Quinn? Because Quinn doesn't trust Buddy with anything and she's the daughter of her father, Buddy's former boss. Buddy is the boss at the moment and wants to stay that way.

Two of the 3 options I wrote in the previous post. Riona and Vinny know each other from the DIK HOTs parties. The real pigs are Buddy and Mick. I can imagine that because of Vinny's shared past with Riona, he could protect her from Buddy and Mick. Buddy and/or Mick will be shot by Vinny if they try to harm Riona. Riona would then work with Vinny out of gratitude for her life and would even be freed from Vinny. But then Quinn would be screwed.

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Do you actually doubt the authenticity of the kidnapping? Two guys, serious criminals, kidnap a petite girl who screams for help. Of course it's all just fun. Sarcasm. You should also include the MC telling a story that we act out. The MC clearly says so it was his best and worst Thanksgiving. Heather and Tommy's breakup certainly isn't the worst thing about this Thanksgiving, and it certainly would be as bad if Riona came strolling around the corner the day after her kidnapping. Sarcasm.

Why shouldn't Riona be able to extradite someone? She goes to the police, makes a deal and comes out clean. She can't give a shit about Vinny and so can Quinn. Why? Vinny kidnapped her and Quinn put Riona in danger because she didn't let Riona know so she could have a deal with Lily and Vinny lost the Pink Rose Girls as customers. Quinn stabbed Riona in the back again.

Here's what I think about the latest preview. The MC follows the trail of the power outage and the camera from Derek's room and meets Camila. She tells the MC that Riona just disappeared like Mona. She cannot reach either of them by phone. Why doesn't Mona answer the phone? With Riona we know that she lost her cell phone. But with Mona, there's actually no good reason why she doesn't answer the phone or answer Camila's messages. Mona just had to write to Camila so that she would drop out of college and Mona could also confide in Camila her reasons for doing so. But that didn't happen. What if Mona can't answer, just like Riona can't answer future calls.

Buddy and Mick are absolute pigs who want to protect their business. Buddy doesn't trust Quinn and has assigned Mick to watch Quinn. This also lets Mick find out which people Quinn has close contact with. Mick sees Mona leaving with bags. Perfect opportunity for Buddy and Mick to find out what Quinn is really up to. Why doesn't Buddy trust Quinn? Because Quinn doesn't trust Buddy with anything and she's the daughter of her father, Buddy's former boss. Buddy is the boss at the moment and wants to stay that way.

Two of the 3 options I wrote in the previous post. Riona and Vinny know each other from the DIK HOTs parties. The real pigs are Buddy and Mick. I can imagine that because of Vinny's shared past with Riona, he could protect her from Buddy and Mick. Buddy and/or Mick will be shot by Vinny if they try to harm Riona. Riona would then work with Vinny out of gratitude for her life and would even be freed from Vinny. But then Quinn would be screwed.
of course it's still kidnapping. but it's one thing if they hold her captive for days, it's another if she's back at the BR the next morning. it seemed clear to me that's what I was referring to. :rolleyes:

if Vinnie kidnapped her to get information he made a bad deal, he knows much more about Quinn's business than Riona does, more likely he simply wanted to scare her, in the end Quinn's "army" is very small, and such a direct gesture puts a lot of strain on Quinn's authority.
interesting might be the idea of using Riona for a trap for Quinn, but I would discard it, since Quinn knows about the kidnapping.

Riona has only one reason to denounce Vinnie, the fear that it will happen again, otherwise she risks more than she has to gain. absolutely she would risk much less by denouncing Quinn and not Vinnie. to make a deal of having something big in hand, and Riona has nothing.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Right here. My future wife ReallyNotTina and I had a busy weekend, so we skipped a week on our Sage run. But finally got to episode 10 mid-week, and I’m finally posting it.

She absolutely hated the fact episode 9 ended with anal. I didn’t warn her about it cuz I figured she could handle it; she laughed at watching Emma get reamed! But she doesn’t empathize with Emma like she does with Sage. She cringed the entire time at the very idea of a 14-inch cock reaming her pink pucker. Killed the mood dead. I told her I’d make it up to her, and a few days later I showed her the Cathy fuck scene. That worked big time—on her and me. She really knows how to voice Cathy. We’ve gotta watch that scene together again.

So, lesson learned: I’m keeping her way the fuck away from any “romantic” anal scenes. I spent way too much time trying to get her mood back.

On to episode 10!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I spent about an hour on this, but don’t regret it. Hope you guys enjoyed the ride.

Reactions: ReallyNotTimmy

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
of course it's still kidnapping. but it's one thing if they hold her captive for days, it's another if she's back at the BR the next morning. it seemed clear to me that's what I was referring to. :rolleyes:

if Vinnie kidnapped her to get information he made a bad deal, he knows much more about Quinn's business than Riona does, more likely he simply wanted to scare her, in the end Quinn's "army" is very small, and such a direct gesture puts a lot of strain on Quinn's authority.
interesting might be the idea of using Riona for a trap for Quinn, but I would discard it, since Quinn knows about the kidnapping.

Riona has only one reason to denounce Vinnie, the fear that it will happen again, otherwise she risks more than she has to gain. absolutely she would risk much less by denouncing Quinn and not Vinnie. to make a deal of having something big in hand, and Riona has nothing.
Oh, you mean so Vinny wants to scare Quinn by kidnapping Riona?

In my opinion it wouldn't work because Buddy and Mick are involved in the whole thing. Vinny spoke to Buddy before the kidnapping and Buddy doesn't trust Quinn. Also, the army Quinn can raise wouldn't be that small because everyone likes the cute cat Riona. It could even happen so that in this case Alphas and DIKs work together. It's about Riona.

This one reason for Riona to denounce Vinny is huge. Who likes to be kidnapped by force? Riona has a lot for a deal. Knowledge of Quinn's restaurant and drug dealing. Riona doesn't know Buddy personally, but she knows about Buddy. She also knows Vinny. She can make a deal with the police because Riona herself is only the smallest fish in the pond, but she knows about the big fish.

One should also consider that the MC has already experienced everything and is telling us the story. Best and worst Thanksgiving he's ever experienced. Heather and Tommy's breakup isn't the end of the world, but when something bad happens to a person you care about, it's a personal end of the world.

We shouldn't forget this picture either. Somehow the police become active in the game. The best possibility I can think of is that Quinn had Riona kidnapped because the police are on Quinn's trail and waiting for Riona at college. The worst case scenario can be that the police have found a body that was once a college girl. Mona.
screenshot0001.png

Last edited:
Reactions: petwussyhole

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
DPC is not known to close single plots quickly.

The only person who knows that Riona has been kidnapped is Quinn, who has little reason to share the news with anyone (maybe MC in her path..). besides, we are in the thanksgiving season when it is normal for students to disappear for a few days to go home to their families.

in my opinion Riona will come back safe and sound and maybe very angry with Quinn, but at most at the end of the chapter.
I totally agree with you, that's probably what will happen with Riona's problem. Which is a shame because I was expecting a fight against vinny, well at least I hope DPC puts the fight against caleb to compensate. :HideThePain:
Z7HeRxU.png

Sun of Rome

Dec 18, 2023

View attachment 3451856
[/ЦИТАТА]
Ладно, я готов поспорить, что это одна из непристойных сцен. На рендере видно, как Камилла приподнимает край своей футболки, и похоже, что она собирается сделать ему минет или заняться быстрым сексом по-собачьи. в общем, ничего интересного или особенного.
Об этом месте.
Существует несколько теорий.
1) Это подвал особняка Дика, но, как мы знаем, там нет труб

2) This is the passage from the gender studies room. But on the other hand, what are they doing there? Gender studies are over

View attachment 3451856
ep6_gender66.jpg

So, this is a secret passage/stairwell from the gender studies room to the campus. On the other hand, it is unclear what they are doing there. After all, gender studies are over.
Or have new courses started in the same office? Or vice versa, they needed to get into this room from somewhere outside.
Besides, it looks like it's going to be a lewd scene. Cammy picked up part of his T-shirt. Maybe she'll give him a blowjob or something like that.

Last edited:
Sep 26, 2023
View attachment 3452763

So, this is a secret passage/stairwell from the gender studies room to the campus. On the other hand, it is unclear what they are doing there. After all, gender studies are over.
Or have new courses started in the same office? Or vice versa, they needed to get into this room from somewhere outside.
Besides, it looks like it's going to be a lewd scene. Cammy picked up part of his T-shirt. Maybe she'll give him a blowjob or something like that.
Good catch.

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
Episode 11 Previews:

Last edited:

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
In this preview the background is very interesting. Camila and the MC are probably in a basement. Camila is wearing all black clothing and the MC is wearing a shirt with a camouflage pattern.

2 possible options that can also be combined into one option. We see cables on the wall of the basement, but it is not the basement of the DIK Mansion. Surveillance camera is the key word. Was Riona's kidnapping caught on camera? The campus is under video surveillance and Riona dropped her cell phone. So you can find out which camera may have recorded the kidnapping and investigate. It is also possible so that Camila and MC could also find out who is monitoring the camera in Derek's closet.

The real question should then be whether the cameras were tapped or not. Why? The scene is in a basement and not in a security office.

Fun, not a theory. Camila and the MC are in Bella's basement.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
ep6_gender65.jpg

:geek: :p

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i really want to know more about what happened to Jill's sister and mc's mom. theories abound that they are not dead..would be interesting to find out that that is the case. instead of killing character's off..bring back those we thought were dead..
and after playing Jill's route in the last update, i think Jill's mom knows the mc's family on his mother's side..

TREXrg

Jun 26, 2022
DPC didn't spend 6 years in Evil AVN Dev School to be called Mister. He knows how to make you hurt - it's the only thing that gives him pleasure. Prepare yourself for exponentially longer dev cycles with geometrically increasing numbers of obtuse mini-games for your (his) amusement.
hmm intresting so thats how he became a Docter but how did he became a Pinkcake?

4.80 star(s) 1,506 Votes