JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021

aarbei23

Jan 14, 2018
So I finished episode 9 and I noticed something was off... Have fun :cool:

Being a DIK - Prophets Restored Mod

This mod fully restores the songs from 'The Friday Prophets'.

Choose a mirror:

Seasons 1 - 2 (v0.8.3):
Season 3 (v0.9.1):

Smackotron

Apr 15, 2020
while waiting for next ep. are there any other similar visual quality suggestion?
Dude, there are plenty - you can check the BADIK reddit community for a comprehensive list, but just from the top of my head - Sunshine Love (and other Mr Dots games), Leap of Faith, Intoxicating Flavour, AOA Academy, College Kings, Chasing Sunsets, Dreams of Desire, Echoes of Lust, MIST, NLT Games (most recent is Genesis Order), University of problems, Ripples, Helping the Hotties, Mistwood Manor.

Reactions: Hentai7891

christyphilip

Apr 12, 2020
guys i changed the affinity a couple times in console and now in chapter 3 onwards its stuck on neutral and wouldnt change the number from -17. Please help

Smackotron

Apr 15, 2020
It does seem kind of counterintuitive, but eh... his house, his rules. The people banned will just pirate the VN anyway. No skin off our backs.
Can't like this hard enough - while these kind of decisions do not highlight DPK in a favourable manner (nor get him extra cash), I can also see why he feels entitled to strike that hammer. Although at the same time it shows that he monitors the feedback closely and intends to keep only "true supporters" around (in his mind). After all, he mentioned numerous times it's his way or the highway when it comes to plot.
That being said, would be nice for him to consider the bigger picture when it comes to feedback/criticism. Although, I have a feeling that some of those bans (Discord related) are unfair because the trusts admins/moderators too much. It's their fault for banning people left and right without inquiring the context in some cases. Which also brings us full circle and DPK decision to be in full control of development.

Smackotron

Apr 15, 2020
guys i changed the affinity a couple times in console and now in chapter 3 onwards its stuck on neutral and wouldnt change the number from -17. Please help
Trust me mate, it's worth sticking to the choices and having multiple playthrough saves - you just can't be at Sage and Jill paths at the same time for example (at least for now??? :unsure: )
Go back and do a Chick playthrough, branching into Jill and Throuple paths, and do a separate DIK playthrough for all other branches (Bella only depends on Cathy choice so far).
Do yourself a favour, even with cheats doing all 7 at once just does not make sense from the plot perspective. If you are after renders only, download the 100% save.

Reactions: Bubba McSmith

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Too many comments to keep track of here, but I'm sure more than a handful have questioned why the fuck this episode was called "Vixens".

Was it called the "Vixens" because they are three girls the mc never fucking says a word to (ok, he did lick Tiffany's cunt up on stage, but that was almost like a passing glance)? Were the three titular characters of any significance at all?

If anything, they were probably all fucking other people, and not the mc.

So why call the episode "Vixens"?

My theory - oh you knew I had a theory:

The mc has just committed to his LI by the end of episode 8, and the "Vixens" (symbolised by the three girls but not specific to them), are all the temptations the mc faces after he commits.

Now before this episode even began people had already surmised he'd be getting tempted left and right, but it has been consolidated with the "cheat tally" (tc), the counter that increments every time the mc strays from his one and only (or two in case of the throuple) love:
  • Grabbing Mel & Sarah's ass when they show off their costumes: That'll be one (1) warning. But then not grabbing their asses indicates you don't have a pulse.
  • Kissing Cammy back when she greets you at the beginning: Another single (1) warning. But seriously, the girl already had her lips on the mc's lips, to emotionlessly stand there, you just don't do that the our beloved Cammy!
  • Enjoying the alcohol swap too much with Becky: Another (1) warning. After all we've learnt about Becky this episode, it's easy to forgo this penalty. :sick:
  • Enjoying the alcohol swap too much with Tiffany: And another (1). This one's harder to pass up than Becky. Tiffany's definitely a little vixen! :devilish:
  • Greeting Tiffany's hole: She invites you too! Another (1) transgressions!
  • Gently grabbing Bianca's ass: Oops, there goes another (1) warning. It was just for the photo, I swear!
  • Going for the full grab on Bianca's ass: Ok, you're pushing it now, that's a two-pointer (2) there! Come on, you're on Jill's branch and your full on groping her friends ass in a photo shoot standing right next to Jill? Bravo!
  • Telling Josy you sometimes think how the two of you could have ended together: Yeah, that's a point (1). Stop living in the past bro!
  • Telling Josy you always think how the two of you could have ended together: You know it's gonna add two (2) to the score. What are you thinking, you've chosen some hot ass but you're always looking over the fence? Yeah, the grass is always greener.
  • Getting disappointed when Sage takes you to your room to... take a picture: That's a single (1) hit. Stop thinking with your dick, man!
  • Posing sexy with Sage for the shoot: Yeah, another (1) warning. I dunno, it's all for John Boy's album, just a little fun.
  • Going for the double ass grab when posing with Mel & Sarah: Only one (1) infraction point for this. What do you expect, not everyone can be Keanu Reeves with the hover hands. My motto, if a girl is cool with you grabbing their ass, grab their fucking ass! And I don't need to say what you do when you've got two girls down for it!
  • Grabbing Nicole's ass when chatting with her and Lily: Another (1) point for the collection. There's an option to not grab her ass. Can't say I know how that pans out, never clicked on that one.
  • Grabbing Lily's ass instead of Nicole's: And another (1) point, damn!: You only get to do this if Nicole doesn't like your mc. Interesting that Nicole takes precedence over Lily here. Interesting. I would have liked to have a choice.
  • Enjoying Lily tits on display: And... another (1) point. I'm sorry, when a girl flashes you her tits, you don't fucking try to change the subject!
  • Making out with Riona: This is a double (2) penalty! Oh sweet, sweet Riona. When a girl so candidly tells you, "I like making out with you." what's a faithful guy to do?
  • Asking Heather for a rain check: Sorry, but that's a (1) penalty. Kinda harsh, the mc's just keeping his options open. I mean, preparing for a relationship failure is surely a healthy attitude...
  • Letting Heather use you: Yeah, dos (2) penales right there. But it was therapeutic I swear!
  • Touching Mel & Sarah's tits when they are "auditioning" for the costume contest: Two (2) points for two pairs. I guess that's fair.
  • Suggesting you'll only fuck Sandy when she's working: Just one (1) point. I mean, that's keeping it professional right?
And there we have it. A fuck load of temptation, only moments after committing to the girl of your dreams. Ok, not exactly moments, it took a fucking year actually, could anyone really be blamed for succumbing after being blue balled for nigh on 13 months?

So how'd you go? Did you stay true?

Worst case, I scored a 14 on my DIK M&J run - yeah, my dude was a Neutral during that throuple library scene back in the day, then the wheels fell the fuck off and he's been whoring it all over. Nah, he'll be fine, ain't nothing gonna happen, I'm sure...

The tally is only created and increased in this episode, but you can be sure its gonna be lurking in the shadows, waiting to castrate the mc when he gets down on one knee and takes his commitment to the next level! :eek:

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
So I finished episode 9 and I noticed something was off... Have fun :cool:

Being a DIK - Prophets Restored Mod

This mod fully restores the songs from 'The Friday Prophets'.

Choose a mirror:

Seasons 1 - 2 (v0.8.3):
  • Pixeldrain
Season 3 (v0.9.1):
  • Pixeldrain
which songs were these?

May 3, 2022
My DPC splash/sound animation will not play when I load up 8.2 or 8.3.

I've redownloaded 8.3 a 2nd time, done fresh installs, removed all previous copies, virus cks/registry cleaned, deleted all prev folders/files (includin AppData\Roaming\RenPy\BeingaDIK-1535311494, AppData\Roaming\RenPy\BeingaDIKSeason3-Patreon-1535311494, AppData\Roaming\RenPy\persistent), no mods in use, & installed on 2 different drives.

I even spoke to my friend who has the exact same copy of 8.2 that I shared w/them & he has confirmed the intro splash anim/sound of green/pink paint w/DPC logo plays every time he loads his game.

Mine will not. Ive tested 9.1 extensively & had zero problems w/it playin the intro. Its only 8.2 & 8.3 which Im havin a problem w/my saves bein corrupted w/a mod I made w/roll back errors. But now Im concerned that theres some initial problem w/my PC/installs thats causing this issue.

Anyone know where to look next?

Last edited:

Crepusculum

Jan 4, 2018
Have anyone a rationale for the bananification of Jill if you are playing her route? Why the change of outfit from sexy bee to akward banana?
It's the funniest pt by far,

View attachment 2258818

Sage is primed for maximum drama. Consider:
  • Heather is starting to lead a coup to overthrow Sage as leader of the HOTS (see her conversation with Riona the morning after the prep party). The faction of Quinn/Heather/Sarah/Melanie/Riona/Camila is primed to start a HOT civil war.
  • Aside from infighting, the ever-looming scandal of HOT girls dealing drugs and being involved with prostitution remains at the periphery.
  • Other scandals involving her family, including her mother having relations with a college student and her father sexually abusing her HOT sisters to fundraise, could come to the forefront depending on path.
  • She still hasn't confronted Chad, and we don't know what she will do with the information about Chad and Troy. If she loses her cool, that may negatively impact her relationship with MC, Josy/Maya, etc.
  • We still don't know about her biological parents and how she came to be adopted by the Burkes. This probably ties in somehow with the prostitution ring.
  • She is keen on public sex for the thrill of it. I wonder what will happen if she and MC get caught ...
  • She is also keen on group sex for the thrill of it. I wonder how she will handle her own feelings if she brings someone into the bed that might compete for MC's feelings ...
  • Sage is going to graduate soon, so there will be plenty of drama surrounding her departure and maintaining relationships.
  • Sage remains a lynchpin in helping others in need, including Maya and perhaps Riona and others.
Strap in for the ride, Sage-simps!
Sage graduate soon? I thought the game isn't going to be this one year.

Also if you wonder how she reacts to getting caught, slippery when wet my friend. Rio and Quinn caught them.

Keep your dick in your pants then.
That will probably reduce the chance for poly relationships, or at least some group sex. Im pretty sure we're going to get some Jill/Bella/MC options

I'm not convinced. I have a feeling DPC will eventually pull out the rug from DIK players ...

MC's that give in to Sage's destructive impulses will find her drift away. We already see the foreshadowing in DnG - if MC 'seduces' Moria/Quinn (DIK only), then the happy ending with Nadia/Sage turns to a bad ending. That die was cast already if MC has the threesome with Quinn while pursuing both her and Sage.
What destructive impulses does sage have?

Dude, there are plenty - you can check the BADIK reddit community for a comprehensive list
Im HOPING some are nearly as good as DIK?

KАRАMBA

Jan 6, 2021
This guy, Rox, who is he to Quinn? Quinn is attached to these crooks. It would be nice to burn down this poorhouse she goes to, along with all the inhabitants. However, MC admits to Sage that he never had the desire to kill anyone... It's not good.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Walkthrough Update

Here is my walkthrough for Being A DIK.
It includes all free roams, scenes, secret renders and pack quest location.

It took me longer to work on this update alone than it takes me for some other full games. Like the update or not, there is no denying the amount of content DPC includes in a single episode.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you want to support my work, you can:

Visit my thread to post suggestions for my next work.

Walkthrough is also available here:

Cheers,
Mr Bubu
Thanks very much for doing this!

But I did notice what I think is a typo. When you describe the Josy & Maya threesome at the end of Episode 9, you list one of the variables tracked as "Fucked Maya #61". I'm assuming that's meant to reference a variable number from the Season 1-2 Walkthrough, but #61 in that walkthrough is completing Catrin's Swyper in Episode 4. Helping Maya with the Scavenger Hunt in Episode 3 is #51.

Anyway, if I'm reading this right, the reason my count was off between Maya and Josy is that Maya's sex scene in Episode 3 is included, but Josy's scene in Episode 2 is not. This is highly counterintuitive and I'm not sure what to make of it. :confused:

4.80 star(s) 1,502 Votes