Mr. Grant

Jun 6, 2018
one of Jill ugly friends, a redhead female tybalt :LOL:
View attachment 2038558
View attachment 2038560
and here is another one of Jill's ugly nameless friend:ROFLMAO:
View attachment 2038561

I don't know which was the worst the sushi or them:LOL:
Ahh that chick. As said above, "madness" indeed. Especially if anyone thinks she even remotely poses a temptation over Jill. Cheating with her is kinda of a cut your nose off to spite your face kind of move. (Now had the option been Jill's sister, that would have been a different problem...)

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Since Bianca getting wet watching MC playing is cannon in all paths, will be a really fucking asshole move if DPC make her bangable only in Jill's branch. Hopefully in the Other's branch our good friend Jill will introduce us to Bianca who is curious to know who is the guy that save Jill's recital

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Since Bianca getting wet watching MC playing is cannon in all paths, will be a really fucking asshole move if DPC make her bangable only in Jill's branch. Hopefully in the Other's branch our good friend Jill will introduce us to Bianca who is curious to know who is the guy that save Jill's recital
As you say, her legs will literally be open on each branch and I will take advantage of fucking her

Who's with me? I know everyone is with me or is there no balls?

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
And in my other's branch MC saw Bianca's boyfriend cheating on her. So i expect tell her what that fucker did and she wants our help in a revenge:devilish:
I can't stop thinking about fucking Bianca at her house in Dik mansion... In the kitchen, in Derek's room, Jamie, Leon, Tommy, Rusty, Jacob, Nick, JB, In the dining room, At the movies, in the bathroom upstairs and downstairs, and I won't leave a hole unfilled with the MC dick
DZYcm66VoAATJzi.jpg

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
I disagree
I'd like it way better if she was bangable ONLY if you're on a jill path
it makes it much much worse :sneaky:

but that would be a full DIK move
and to get jillybean you need to be a saint :unsure:

yeah... bianca wont happen for you guys

Jan 7, 2022
Ahh that chick. As said above, "madness" indeed. Especially if anyone thinks she even remotely poses a temptation over Jill. Cheating with her is kinda of a cut your nose off to spite your face kind of move. (Now had the option been Jill's sister, that would have been a different problem...)
Hopefully she's a nasty freak.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Impregnate Bianca is part of destiny

I still wonder what DPC thought of doing that scene but well then I remember that people over forty like that sweet and innocent thing
Dude. I'm well over 40, and I assure you I do not like that 'sweet innocent thing'.
Impregnating Jill's mom is also a part of our destiny. :devilish::Kappa:
You're goddamn right!
You know what else I noticed? Every Jill stan is over 40 years old, divorced, but you know head over heels in love with a fictional character that's a virgin. :unsure::Kappa:
Maybe, and this is talking purely out my ass here, but maybe it's because their wives were cheating whores? I dunno.
one of Jill ugly friends, a redhead female tybalt :LOL:
You go too far, sir, but.. there's only so much beauty that can be squeezed from the fruit of Madame's loins. Bianca is definitely a pump & dump.
As you say, her legs will literally be open on each branch and I will take advantage of fucking her

Who's with me? I know everyone is with me or is there no balls?
Count on it, I just won't be sticking around. Amelia will need my full attention.
Hopefully she's a nasty freak.
Being descended from Madame, that's probably guaranteed.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
actually DPC cares a lot about that of making the different scenes attainable by each player in each game...

you have to go to that shitty picnic!!!

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes