Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
how is the progress of interlude? is it somewhere near completion? middleway or its just begin?
i tried it once but i dont think the girls are my cup of tea.
i love the main game and i wish to continue the main story with the main girls.
The interlude has lonnnggggggggg been finish, EP9 is getting "close"

nonameroses

Sep 9, 2022
1663009205996.png
Can anyone help me with this error??? I haven't deleted anything, played the game yesterday it was fine, came back today with this error.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Lol, are you banging her or getting high on hairspray ?
She's clearly not relationship material and that's not the point.
Her face and body however, are better than a bunch of the other girls.
I don't remember her name but that girl is basically meat, her only purpose in the game is that you can fuck her and already, I don't see that she is going to have any route.

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
I know whining about it isn't going to make the update come sooner but man I really wish we could be playing ep 9 right now. No other game seems to hit all the right notes that well or are still early in development to tell.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Lol, are you banging her or getting high on hairspray ?
She's clearly not relationship material and that's not the point.
Her face and body however, are better than a bunch of the other girls.
Actually that happened to me in my college life I was going to kiss a girl and the smell was like that... Becky only reminded me of that moment... That moment actually died... I always take care of my hair and it smells good :ROFLMAO:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
She’s a tight-bodied, dumb, self centred bitch. The perfect candidate for a fuck toy.

No one’s talking about marrying her, or even talking about talking to her, she’s just a nice piece of ass on the side.:sneaky:
That's what people think, then they get high on that hairspray and next thing they know, they wake up in her room with a wedding ring on their finger. And a fresh series of pics on Rooster.

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
That's what people think, then they get high on that hairspray and next thing they know, they wake up in her room with a wedding ring on their finger. And a fresh series of pics on Rooster.
Fucked Becky, got high on hairspray, married Bella, and posted pictures of threesome with them ?
That's a win in my book.

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
All this Becky angst…

She’s a tight-bodied, dumb, self centred bitch. The perfect candidate for a fuck toy.

No one’s talking about marrying her, or even talking about talking to her, she’s just a nice piece of ass on the side.:sneaky:

Where the fuck did this pig fucking analogy come from?! :eek:

:ROFLMAO:
jill stans trying to divert attention to someone else :whistle:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes